Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:40:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32786 times)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:02:02 PM

Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh
The FIT token will be available in the markets like:

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

Pls. Don't wasting your time for EtherDelta listing. It is worst exchage ever. Slow and unstable platform with zero security. 

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:16:52 PM

Read your timeline and wasn't impressed with it i see that 2018 Q2 you are planning to expand in north america and found asia will be targeted from 2019. Currently north america has too many regulations for crypto business i don't think it will get any better by this year , instead it would be more profitable for you to expand to asia.
Also what all exchanges do you think fit will be eligible to be listed on.
you got a valid point. They should consider supporting Japan or SoKor first as this places love to use centralized system like Ripple. You might be able to catch investors right away with your platform that support Ripple.
Agree to this one which it not really a bad suggestion at all because they should really focused on those countries which aren't too strict when it comes to bitcoin or into new cryptos because if they would focus on those countries written on whitepaper then for sure it would be less effective or they wont able to get some support unlike if they would divert to countries which do love to engage on cryptos.
True that why take the dark road ? when there is a clear one infront of you . I don't get the risk taking here ,but i hope the team would reconcider or we might see some developments in the crypto regulation in north american soon . No one knows but lets hope for the best which is the project's success.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:23:30 AM

Astonishing Shocked with your records 8544 Daily users, 36 Global client origin countries is huge, hoping this fast invest will reach extreme heights, I had a query fast invest tokens will be traded on global exchanges as you mentioned, could you list few of the global exchanges where I can figure out that fit is listed in those exchanges Huh

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

Pls. Don't wasting your time for EtherDelta listing. It is worst exchage ever. Slow and unstable platform with zero security. 
thank you for advice

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

I can see more and more projects related to lending and crypto investments  are creating a platform using blockchain technology almost every month with different promises which is good, FASTINVEST is one good platform it maybe very useful in the future because many investors today are shifting into crypto investments, Goodluck with the team.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:09:59 PM

I love how great the CEO introduce the tokens and I am impressed by the vision, it sure take a lot of challenge involving in investment and loan business, because it need a lot of trust involves in it, I can see all team are pouring their heart to make this project successful, and after I read the comment and the roadmap I have to agree that the teams should put more focus on the Asia, there are a lot of Asian people looking for way to make more money and with Fit token that don't need big capital to start, it will be very suitable for young people to learn to invest

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

I love how great the CEO introduce the tokens and I am impressed by the vision, it sure take a lot of challenge involving in investment and loan business, because it need a lot of trust involves in it, I can see all team are pouring their heart to make this project successful, and after I read the comment and the roadmap I have to agree that the teams should put more focus on the Asia, there are a lot of Asian people looking for way to make more money and with Fit token that don't need big capital to start, it will be very suitable for young people to learn to invest

Thank you for support. We see Asia as a strategically very important market. If we reach a goal of our ICO, we will consider entering Asia market even earlier than it is stated on our roadmap. To do this we need your support.

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:30:49 PM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

I agree with this one, and I never used Etherdelta exchange with the mentioned reason/s including Mercatox, and I read many issues and scam accusation against Mercatox lately. The rest is good enough I guess since I used them already.

But wait, you mean coinexchange.io, right? not coinexchange.com.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:38:18 PM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

I agree with this one, and I never used Etherdelta exchange with the mentioned reason/s including Mercatox, and I read many issues and scam accusation against Mercatox lately. The rest is good enough I guess since I used them already.

But wait, you mean coinexchange.io, right? not coinexchange.com.
Yeah. We meant coinexchange.io

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:07:27 PM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

thank you for advice

Really? I don't have any single problem with EtherDelta. It's defend on the user if your trading experience is slowed and unstable.

But yeah there are some news that some of the funds of EtherDelta hacked. For me EtherDelta still a good exchange for FIT!

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
vaegynp_vokoch

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Wow very concise white paper and informative straight to the point!
I like your concept of having a platform with many crypto to invest in and they are not locked-in.
You can withdraw your investment anytime. Very nice.
Plus i can see that you really are real people,(NOT scam) with real problem to solve.
That adds trust to your company and the FIT token.
mankeekv

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:16:36 PM

But all erc20 tokens get to etherdelta automatically. What can developers do with it? Or am i wrong?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     gstar.ai  │ Join our Algorithm Trading Movement    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                        JOIN ICO  -  8th  J U L Y                        ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Youtube       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:03:45 AM

But all erc20 tokens get to etherdelta automatically. What can developers do with it? Or am i wrong?
AFAIK etherdelta only accepts ERC20 based thats why its called Ether + delta lol. Thats why most erc20 token are there too. But still I'm not fan of this exchange so..
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

AFAIK etherdelta only accepts ERC20 based thats why its called Ether + delta lol. Thats why most erc20 token are there too. But still I'm not fan of this exchange so..
I don't like EtherDelta too so better find some exchange that is worth it.. Anyway, good to know that this project has many investors now and the dev team has a positive feedback for a quick answering queries regarding the project. Thumbs up!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3147

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

thank you for advice

Really? I don't have any single problem with EtherDelta. It's defend on the user if your trading experience is slowed and unstable.

But yeah there are some news that some of the funds of EtherDelta hacked. For me EtherDelta still a good exchange for FIT!

Etherdelta asking your private key for trading. It's a very unsafe. Two weeks before they have hacker attack and lot of problems.
As someone says, better is safe than sorry.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

mercatox.com
binance.com
etherdelta.com
coinexchange.com
kucoin.com

thank you for advice

Etherdelta asking your private key for trading. It's a very unsafe. Two weeks before they have hacker attack and lot of problems.
As someone says, better is safe than sorry.
I cannot trust Etherdelta anymore, with the recent hack it means their system is still vulnerable so we better invest in a more trusted exchanges like Binance because it's the biggest now and I think they will do everything to protect their clients and to maintain their good reputation as an exchange site.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CyberKuro

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:23:30 PM

I have checked https://fastinvest.com/en/ico looking for information about how much funds that have been invested to fastinvest but can't find it.
Anyone knows how to check it? or fastinvest website does not provide this information?
a question for fastinvest ICO;
A total of 777 000 000 tokens will be generated. From that amount, as much as 50% of tokens generated will go to crowdsale participants
why only 50% available for crowdsale?
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

I have checked https://fastinvest.com/en/ico looking for information about how much funds that have been invested to fastinvest but can't find it.
Anyone knows how to check it? or fastinvest website does not provide this information?
A total of 777 000 000 tokens will be generated. From that amount, as much as 50% of tokens generated will go to crowdsale participants
They haven't updated the site yet with the progress bar, I'm waiting for it as well. As an alternative, you could check etherscan https://etherscan.io/token/0xe25deffe1e7464bad53b3885c6c0220ce90e57db#balances to know how many tokens have been sold as of the moment.

If you'd check the white paper, token distribution is as follows :

Fast Invest team20% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Community growth and bounty program15% of generated tokens
Future company financing15% of generated tokens, automatically locked for 12 months
Crowdsale participants50% of generated tokens
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:06 PM

The last few discussions has been about EtherDelta which I feel is not necessary because that is not the thread is all about. When the token gets listed there, nobody is forcing any investor to move his/her coin there. If you do, it would be at your own discretion and thankfully, there are several options available to trade immediately its listed so its a needless argument in my opinion.

You have raised a valid point and I am sure the community rep will attend to this in due time. He has been engaging and providing response to comments and questions.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:48:55 PM

The last few discussions has been about EtherDelta which I feel is not necessary because that is not the thread is all about. When the token gets listed there, nobody is forcing any investor to move his/her coin there. If you do, it would be at your own discretion and thankfully, there are several options available to trade immediately its listed so its a needless argument in my opinion.

You have raised a valid point and I am sure the community rep will attend to this in due time. He has been engaging and providing response to comments and questions.

Are you asking about the Fast Invest tokens to be added in etherdelta and the other trading sites. For this you have to get information to manager or owner when the coin should be added in the exchange.
I see that there is a option to add the coins to in yobit link once. If there can be done by the other or by the manager in the future. I expect this potential project to success once the coin has been launched too.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

A progress bar is certainly needed. You can't skip this feature. The better transparency we provide, the easier it becomes for the investors to make decisions regarding investing in a particular project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: