Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Online Investment Bank.  (Read 32783 times)
Slashoon

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:22:06 AM

Smart people have a majority of the world's inhabitants. Therefore, developers urgently need to create a mobile version of the program.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:27 AM

The people's interest to this project is incredibly increasing. This project is really a very promising project. The team is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed. Also, no doubt to the potential of this project. The Fast Invest's platform users will have an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology, thus making Fast Invest a user-friendly, reliable, secure and accessible global platform.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:22:05 AM

Cheap? This is one of the most expensive ICOs I've seen so far.

Having the price tied to ethereum was a big mistake.
Since this project has started before the Ethereum price goes up I think that's how they evaluate it. In the long run as the price of Ethereum goes up I think you can say that it won't be cheap but I think that means the value of the Fast token will go up as well, that's the good thing about a token that is tied up with Ethereum.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:23:10 AM

The people's interest to this project is incredibly increasing. This project is really a very promising project. The team is creating a crypto community, allowing people to move money at a low cost and high processing speed. Also, no doubt to the potential of this project. The Fast Invest's platform users will have an opportunity to invest, borrow, exchange in both crypto and fiat currencies without having technical knowledge of crypto and blockchain technology, thus making Fast Invest a user-friendly, reliable, secure and accessible global platform.
the increased interest of the community towards this project is nothing more than how interesting the project is with the ideas they give so many mita so we believe in this project and are willing to join this project.
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:37:31 AM

the increased interest of the community towards this project is nothing more than how interesting the project is with the ideas they give so many mita so we believe in this project and are willing to join this project.

The platform user base of Fast Invest is good, and this is a promising project for future development. Yes, more and more encrypted money hobbies are coming up to it.
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:52:09 AM

how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from these investment?

I think there is no minimum and you should visit their website to know what do you need before investing. However they have a video on their channel explaining the investment method,
check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knNp4SK7NX4 ,

Yes, no minimum investment is required!

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:54:11 AM

If this is really the way developers tell us. Then they should have good investors who are ready to contribute to this project for the fact that they will do it all anonymously!
Sine Nomine

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:23:55 AM

In the long run as the price of Ethereum goes up I think you can say that it won't be cheap but I think that means the value of the Fast token will go up as well, that's the good thing about a token that is tied up with Ethereum.
That's not how it works.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

how much the minimum of investment on this platform? then how much we can get from these investment?

I think there is no minimum and you should visit their website to know what do you need before investing. However they have a video on their channel explaining the investment method,

Really? So can I invest 0.0001 ETH or even 0.00001 BTC? I just have those assets so I wonder can I participate in the ICO with my low assets, please answer my question.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

It is very good that you give your investors the opportunity to choose the amount they want to invest in your project. You are very open to communication and this is your plus, I hope you will have a lot of good investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

Well, the Fast Invest project seems a great project with more than 8500 customers and consist of 50 teams. Hope this ICO can be successful

Exactly my wish. Good luck to this project.

Yes, we all hope that this project will be successful in the coming months. To be successful they need to improve their marketing strategies and they need to give a very attractive promotions so that investors will be attracted to join the project.

I think there promotions and campaigns are really effective for now. Even in social media like crypto and investment sector, fast invest is the peoples topic.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:11 AM

There is NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT in joining the ICO. If you'll invest now you'll get 1200 FIT per 1 ETH since the soft cap has not been reached yet. After reaching it you'll get 1000 FIT per 1 ETH. If you want to calculate how much you'll receive for a random amount of investment, you could use their token calculator in the right pane of their site: https://fastinvest.com/en/ico

You'll see accurate information about the ICO and project in their whitepaper https://fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

Nice, thank you for sharing this. Many people are not aware of it, by posting this you already help them how to calculate correct amount of tokens they will get if they make investments. I hope FIT will have more serious investors.

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

There is NO MINIMUM INVESTMENT in joining the ICO. If you'll invest now you'll get 1200 FIT per 1 ETH since the soft cap has not been reached yet. After reaching it you'll get 1000 FIT per 1 ETH. If you want to calculate how much you'll receive for a random amount of investment, you could use their token calculator in the right pane of their site: https://fastinvest.com/en/ico

You'll see accurate information about the ICO and project in their whitepaper https://fastinvest.com/documents/fast-invest-whitepaper.pdf

Nice, thank you for sharing this. Many people are not aware of it, by posting this you already help them how to calculate correct amount of tokens they will get if they make investments. I hope FIT will have more serious investors.
Thats right i hope this simple post can at least inform some of the people not yet aware regarding this mater. Investors on the other hand will slowly come as soon as the verified that this is a profitable business.

Yeah, this really needs more detailed presentations regarding their project so that more investors will be attracted to join. A good advertising will also make the project more popularity in this field.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
FastInvest (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 12:13:43 PM

Thats right i hope this simple post can at least inform some of the people not yet aware regarding this mater. Investors on the other hand will slowly come as soon as the verified that this is a profitable business.

Yeah, this really needs more detailed presentations regarding their project so that more investors will be attracted to join. A good advertising will also make the project more popularity in this field.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at ico@fastinvest.com for necessary information. We will be happy to assist you.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:54:10 PM

They didn't put any information about minimum investment, but you can check it in their website maybe there is an auto suggestion out there for minimum investment.

Pretty sure the minimum is like 0.1 ETH which is like the standard for most token ICOs these days, anything less and they dont make any money selling the token
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:31 PM

I think with the eth price almost grown by 3x the amount of tokens per eth should also be increased during the crowdsale.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:59 PM

Another bank from the Baltics? A lot of projects of crypto-currency banks are coming from Latvia and Estonia, why? Is there special legislation?
I know that Estonia has very good legislation for crypto currency and therefore there are a lot of financial firms there. But I do not know about other countries. In which country is the team of this project?
Tks for our explain.What about Latvia? Actually i think Russia it suitable more than a both country. And i think they have international team?
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:17:42 PM

Btw just to ask one thing, if you don't hit the hard cap for ICO does the remaining tokens going to be burn?
I think if all remain tokens burning it good for Fast Invest incase avoid dumping, but i hope than can reach hard cap.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

They didn't put any information about minimum investment, but you can check it in their website maybe there is an auto suggestion out there for minimum investment.

Pretty sure the minimum is like 0.1 ETH which is like the standard for most token ICOs these days, anything less and they dont make any money selling the token

well, when the small investors like us do the math; you just get for 0.1 Eth = 120 FIT ... Now it all depends how much volume this token is going to be gain in the exchanges, so that also the small investors are satisfy with their profits. 
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:00:48 PM

well, when the small investors like us do the math; you just get for 0.1 Eth = 120 FIT ... Now it all depends how much volume this token is going to be gain in the exchanges, so that also the small investors are satisfy with their profits. 
Many ICO's failed because they've lowered the minimum of the contribuation lower than 0.1 ETH . and to be honest 0.1ETH isn't really that much inconsideration of how big this project it is .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: