Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoin  (Read 6269 times)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

many think that currently the price of bitcoin is already too high. but I think it's still time to invest the funds in bitcoin because the mined bitcoin volume is getting thinner this will cause a high price ,, and do not ever hesitate to invest in bitcoin ,, because bitcoin will never fall

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CGPA

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:51:34 PM

I think it would be better to buy bitcoin without investing in Altcoins.See the price of Bitcoin a few days ago.Bitcoin prices may increase. The price of the altcoins is decreasing day by day.
MrGaSp

Activity: 418
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:11:43 PM

The market cap of bitcoin is huge and it will keep on increasing with an passage of time so most of my funds will go in bitcoins as it will definitely give me best profits in future and will keep a watch on good altcoins that has potential to rise very high in future so will diversify some money in it as its always better to invest at different places instead of depending on single one.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:03:29 PM

For now a lot of people think that Bitcoin is too old and it has a lot of problems like the time to finish a transaction is too long, it's not totally secure cause Bitcoin user still can be founded out....and people said that it's time for altcoin like ETH or LTC, XMR,..I also it's true cause you can see ETH price has increased more than 4000% from the early of this year, beside the time you will have to spend to finish a ETH transaction is much faster than Bitcoin transaction so I think for me I'll choose Altcoin.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:40:35 PM

I think it would be better to buy bitcoin without investing in Altcoins.See the price of Bitcoin a few days ago.Bitcoin prices may increase. The price of the altcoins is decreasing day by day.

True, bitcoin now is very great and altcoin is very disappointed. Bitcoin price from when it started it is very low and now days or month it is easily have a huge volume and a high price. And compare to altcoin like eth that the price is high and now it down. If we choose between the two we need to pick the coins that we make sure of profit and it is bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:25:44 PM

The market cap of bitcoin is huge and it will keep on increasing with an passage of time so most of my funds will go in bitcoins as it will definitely give me best profits in future and will keep a watch on good altcoins that has potential to rise very high in future so will diversify some money in it as its always better to invest at different places instead of depending on single one.
Well its market cap is likely to be unstoppable and this makes everyone to keep on investing in bitcoin. Whales, small traders, middle class, big businesses and tycoons are start to make their start ups that will adopt bitcoin, so we are at hand of seeing cashless society so prepare for the best and make yourself welcomed. Altcoin is a good place to invest too but there are too many of them, I have few altcoins on hold and for day trading too. There's no problem if you'll do at the same time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:10:42 AM

I think its better to invest in a successful coin. There is so many altcoins appearing now. But many of them are failures because lack of proves of project they can't have investors. Maybe its not too late to invest in bitcoin, the price still rising up.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:52:26 AM

Bitcoin and altcoin, both two ✌ is favourite for me. But Bitcoin is simply better than altcoin for me. We directly get Bitcoin without any exchange but altcoin is exchangeable.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:33:02 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 07:16:19 PM by ThunderCatSteve

Bitcoin and altcoin, together.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:02:42 AM

I'm learning about altcoins right now, but none of them seems as secure and profitable as bitcoin is.
For me altcoin and bitcoin is both good to invest for, but if i only need to choose one between this two, i will choose bitcoin because bitcoin is the best among the rest, and the bitcoin price is totally increasing very well, and as of now the price of bitcoin is $11412, so i am going to bitcoin, because the future of bitcoin is very bright unlike altcoin.

Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:06:55 AM

This will be not should say that altcoin investment is awful. Each investors necessities will assess their danger vs. Reward proportion Furthermore choose if that’s a great fit for their objectives. What will be reasonable may be that altcoins is not incredible against Bitcoin. It’s time permits for a altcoin to assume control Bitcoin, However it might need to indicate far more (present, not future) utility main and have the capacity with develop itself with make focused with Bitcoin’s system in front of the Bitcoin community , altcoin need an opportunity on include the same characteristic.

kyori

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:11:42 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
both bticoin and altcoins are good investment, everytime that bitcoin pumps altcoins does it too and the same with dumping. You do not have to worry, just investment in top 50 cryptos listed in coinmarket

⚡️ IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD ⚡️ | TOKEN SALE | DISCUSSION |
XgwsX

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:13:19 AM

You could think like this , Bitcoin is the safest way to earn profit but the profit is low, Altcoins are the most profit way to earn money but it's very risky.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:42:29 AM

I am sure everyone is aware about the rise of altcoins like ETH and Litecoin so I just want to know expert's opinion whether to invest in bitcoin or altcoins as the price of bitcoin is too high now for an individual to invest into it ? Do you think these altcoins will survive and pump just like bitcoin or its better to stick to bitcoin ?
talking about this moment?I'll go for Ethereum now means altcoins,the slow
moving towards high value for ethereum is just a meter away,and i know forst thing
of 2018 ethereums pump will happen.so instead of bitcoin lets go for alts.to make
good earning
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:34:25 AM

One thing you should know first is that never think of any price of bitcoin or any other altcoin as too high. There is too much room for it to keep increasing even the more, so any amount you purchase now is good enough to get you started since you are keeping for the long run and stop looking at the quantity but the quality. That being said, ETH and LTC are very good options and you can invest in them but you have to understand as well that Bitcoin is like a driving force for other Altcoins and in a short while Bitcoin has consistently increased in value. In my opinion, just diversify, but concentrate more on Bitcoin.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:49:26 AM

It's always better to stick with bitcoins because it has almost negligible chance of crashing.Why do you think that bitcoins price is too high??. The value of bitcoin is never expensive as it's only going to get more expensive in the near future.You can blindly trust on bitcoins as it will only fetch you profit.
All the best.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:15:00 PM

At present there are some altcoins which have potential to grow in future like ETH,Waves and investing in them at lower price will give you profits if you hold for a longer period but bitcoin remains king at throne in crypto market which cannot be overtaken after market analysis. If you had invested on btc in starting of 2k17 then until now you have earned almost 300-400% profit so you are wise enough to make comparison between both and choice lies with you.

Bitcoin is a digital currency and altcoin is a alternative coin of bitcoin and it's like a ETH and litecoin ,if u want to long time invest and suggest to choose bitcoin because the price always increased all the time but you if you choose altcoin and it may risky
Market of altcoin is not in well situation now and people are not trusting any other coin, bitcoin is everyone’s preference and bitcoin deserve this and those who are relying on the alts they will end up by investing into bitcoin soon and many of them are aiming to achieve some of profit from the alts and then integrating that profit and investing that into the bitcoin so that they can really change their lives in desired way.
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

if you are looking to invest the best advice is to do so in altcoin like ETH Monero Doge and so on because they are still in the hundred mark. Going for Bitcoin means you need a lot of cash plus the high risk, you can lose like 500bucks in a blow but with altcoins even if you lose is just minimal like 40bucks  and who know you can gain in some altcoin and lose in the other, thereby crossing the other one
Don’t invest into the altcoin the rise in price of altcoin is temporary and there is nothing that will be in future for the altcoin investors some are following the trend of start investors who are investing to gain profit here and invest again into the bitcoin so wasting money on altcoin directly go for bitcoin that is way better than these new coins as well so choice is all yours to lose your money or multiply it to get huge profit.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:08:33 PM

At this time bitcoin price is very Expensive.So Not everyone can buy Bitcoin.I think right now buy litecoin or ETH.Because They are still caught in the eye.Maybe new year this altcoin is booming.
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:18:28 PM

I think that the opportunity to become a millionaire in Bitcoin if you start right now is quite low. The price simply is to high! On the other hand, it seems to be possible with altcoins. thats what i hope to accomplish with DeepOnion  Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: