Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ITO] HoToKeN | A Gamified Online-to-Offline Economy for Emerging Asia  (Read 3132 times)
vadimazov

Activity: 274
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:35:19 PM

Hi! How do I know if the payment has passed? I sent ETH a few hours before the end of sales, but until I receive a notification on my HoToKen account.
Do not forget about the time difference between countries. The HoToKeN team might not have time to process the request. But you can see your balance of RHTKN in your MyEtherWallet soon.
But before that you need to make sure that you added a custom token to your list.
How to do it?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
basehype

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:36:34 PM

Hi! How do I know if the payment has passed? I sent ETH a few hours before the end of sales, but until I receive a notification on my HoToKen account.
Do not forget about the time difference between countries. The HoToKeN team might not have time to process the request. But you can see your balance of RHTKN in your MyEtherWallet soon.
But before that you need to make sure that you added a custom token to your list.
How to do it?
See the step 3 of the tutorial https://hotoken.io/documents/Tutorial.pdf. You need to find the buttom “Add Custom Token”.
JanDerus

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:37:03 PM

How do you think, will you succeed in making the HotNow ecosystem constantly evolving and dynamic?
basehype

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

How does the HoToKeN want to distinguish among competitors?
HotNow delivers value to users by providing (exclusive) discounts on goods and services and by providing information to find the lowest-priced goods and services. But also HotNow allows to create motivation among buyers and sellers, to develop a system.
AbrammFry

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

I went into the application, but I can not understand where the wallet will be located?
For now, the wallet not yet included in the HotNow. I suppose that the wallet will be in the user's personal cabinet.
And how much should I wait until the moment when the wallet become available?
nikolayenko

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Anyone knows, how much investment was collected? Has the team already published this information?
HoToKeN has announced preliminary sales volumes. They collected more than 27.7 million USD.
Not bad for start.
Yes, the indicators are good. But I think this is because HoToKeN already had a ready product that was easy to present.
I agree. The HotNow clearly demonstrates the capabilities of the ecosystem.
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

By the way, who knows when they plan to introduce a wallet?
olegklymko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:56:32 PM

By what principle does HotNow work? What functions are available to the user?
Now HotNow works as a showcase, where the user can see the sellers who are close to him, and also he can acquainted with offers and discounts.
But the same can be found in Foursquare.
This is because not all features are implemented in the HotNow yet for the period of the end of trading.
And what do the developers want to add later?
Rexrace
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:58:26 PM

What should I doing if I want to get more benefits in the HotNow?
If you will be active user, you share the app with friends, add new informations which help to promote Hot Now, do the transfer, you will get HotPoints and win HTKN as loyal consumer.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

Why using HTKN is more profitable for sellers than payment by fiat money?
From mini-games, quizzes and questionnaires to social tasks like taking a picture in the store, writing a review or ‘checking in’ via Facebook, retailers are finding that adding HTKN as a redeemable currency in their stores pays on more than a financial level.
Yes, it makes sense. What do you think, what tasks can the business structure solve when using your development?
HotNow allows for merchants reduce marketing costs, because advertising messages will become more effective due to the use of geolocation. Those business structures who will take part in HotNow will be able to achieve greater recognition and form healthy relations with customers through the use of a system of incentives given in a game form.
GseaFred11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:02:33 PM

I went into the application, but I can not understand where the wallet will be located?
For now, the wallet not yet included in the HotNow. I suppose that the wallet will be in the user's personal cabinet.
And how much should I wait until the moment when the wallet become available?
Developers are planning in May or early June to launch a new version of the HotNow, where there will already be a wallet.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

By the way, who knows when they plan to introduce a wallet?
Wrote what they will do at the beginning of this summer. How to finish with RHTKN transfers to HTKN.
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:11:29 PM

Guys! In what do you see the uniqueness of the HotNow?
basehype

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:13:38 PM

By what principle does HotNow work? What functions are available to the user?
Now HotNow works as a showcase, where the user can see the sellers who are close to him, and also he can acquainted with offers and discounts.
But the same can be found in Foursquare.
This is because not all features are implemented in the HotNow yet for the period of the end of trading.
And what do the developers want to add later?
In the next six months, HTKN will be credited to investors using technology Stellar. After that the wallet will appear in the app.
basehype

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Guys, who knows. Official ICO sales ended yesterday. When can I see my HTKN in the MyEtherWallet?
Firstly HoToKeN sold a Reserve Token (RHTKN). When Stellar will be integrated in May/June, they give the instructions how to convert your RHTKN to HTKN. When your RHTKN has been converted to HTKN you will be able to see your tokens in the wallet.
OK. But is anything known about the results of the ICO campaign?
Yes, HoToKeN team wrote on Twitter and Telegram that public sales ended yesterday. But the  HoToKeN ITO will be extended until April 7 to increase the trading volume.
It's good. And will all investors be able to participate?
Only those who receive invitations
AbrammFry

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:23:07 PM

Guys! In what do you see the uniqueness of the HotNow?
I like that HoToKeN developers want to make the HotNow as interesting to the user as possible. I have not seen an application that would allow to learn about profitable promotions and discounts, use a crypto currency and contained games at the same time.
SantiagoDA

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

How can blockchain technology help to improve customer’s loyalty?
nikolayrogov

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

HotNow delivers value to users by providing (exclusive) discounts on goods and services and by providing information to find the lowest-priced goods and services. But also HotNow allows to create motivation among buyers and sellers, to develop a system.
Why sellers benefit from becoming participants in the program?
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:28:09 PM

How can blockchain technology help to improve customer’s loyalty?
The decentralized ledger can easily show which customers lend the business the most social momentum, and which have the healthiest velocity of tokens between their account and the stores they shop at.
Rexrace
Copper Member

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:30:20 PM

Why sellers benefit from becoming participants in the program?
As merchants reduce their promotional expenses, they are better able to share the savings with buyers. It helps to maintain interest and improve relationships with customers by offering them low and sane prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: