Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Old Thead...  (Read 2844 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:56:50 AM

Speaking of which:

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 08:59:03 AM

Primarily, I would like to offer this gift to Lauda for her/his contribution on the forum.

Kiss

HOLY *%$!*

Did Lauda just hint she was female? 

Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:40:26 AM

Primarily, I would like to offer this gift to Lauda for her/his contribution on the forum.

Kiss

HOLY *%$!*

Tongue

nah! i think he is in love with Emilia Clarke Tongue
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:03:37 AM

Lol, I knew it that you were a scammer from the very beginning . This is why I gave you some random thread .
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:13:27 AM

Lol, I knew it that you were a scammer from the very beginning . This is why I gave you some random thread .

Oh come on. Don't bullshit me. Its so obvious you were legit, and you even match up with the other accounts PM-ing.
You are also part of the spreadsheet that got taken down. You didn't just give me a 'random' thread...  Tongue
CoolWave

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:16:29 AM

Oh come on. Don't bullshit me. Its so obvious you were legit, and you even match up with the other accounts PM-ing.
You are also part of the spreadsheet that got taken down. You didn't just give me a 'random' thread...  Tongue

I don't need to do that . You are already . I was never, you always asked about multiple accounts and I never said I have multiple .
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:21:59 AM

I don't need to do that . You are already . I was never, you always asked about multiple accounts and I never said I have multiple .

Its pretty much already been confirmed that you are, nothing but, a true giant piece of shit. Nothing else I can say..... Your argument is pointless..
CoolWave

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:23:36 AM

Its pretty much already been confirmed that you are, nothing but, a true giant piece of shit. Nothing else I can say..... Your argument is pointless..

Look who is talking .
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1219

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:35:46 AM

This is not the first time you have been caught doing shady business CoolWave or should I call you simply abhinav thakur??

First you were evading you ban by creating multiple accounts - then you lied about it and considered your "payment" as "refund" to another customer which was a blatant lie. There are even more proofs of this which had come up when your scummy transaction acceleration fraud was busted.

You are nothing more than shitposter from a third world country who has no life and no work to do. Your only job is to spam this forum with you bullshit excuses and lay your palms out for every single "transaction acceleration tip" that you can get. Moreover you have been trying to join this bunch of shithead who engage in this shady activity of ANN bumping.

You just got catfished mate. Admit it like a man. Tongue Tongue

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
CoolWave

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:40:59 AM

This is not the first time you have been caught doing shady business CoolWave or should I call you simply abhinav thakur??

First you were evading you ban by creating multiple accounts - then you lied about it and considered your "payment" as "refund" to another customer which was a blatant lie. There are even more proofs of this which had come up when your scummy transaction acceleration fraud was busted.

You are nothing more than shitposter from a third world country who has no life and no work to do. Your only job is to spam this forum with you bullshit excuses and lay your palms out for every single "transaction acceleration tip" that you can get. Moreover you have been trying to join this bunch of shithead who engage in this shady activity of ANN bumping.

This is today . Wait ! Today ? Yes and This guy Ultr Elite has just Backed newbie guy above him . Wait what backed ? Yes , backed him . These two accounts are ďefinitely connected . Ok give him negative trust.

This is all you shitheads do . In my eyes you all are ban evaders . And FYI you so called first world country people will soon taste our ass .

Kiss

HOLY *%$!*

Tongue

Was ? Lol, RIP lauda , will meet on yoùr funeral .
ANNBumping_needed (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

Look who is talking .

Nice meme, you are just creating a joke out of yourself...

This is today . Wait ! Today ? Yes and This guy Ultr Elite has just Backed newbie guy above him . Wait what backed ? Yes , backed him . These two accounts are ďefinitely connected . Ok give him negative trust.

This is all you shitheads do . In my eyes you all are ban evaders . And FYI you so called first world country people will soon taste our ass .

What? I can't read through your shitty english lines what the hell you are trying to say... "Ultr(a) Elite" has every right to back me up, no need to be a salty asshole about this.

Who said someone has to die? Changing genders in 2017 isn't by death. Also, I'm pretty sure that she (he) wouldn't allow anyone of your calibre, standing, to get anywhere close to her (him), before or after death.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

Kiss

HOLY *%$!*

Tongue

Mate did you just threaten to launch an attack on the Us soil by using asses? to compare these shills with something familiar, they are all the same

Minds like Ver and Wu+fuck buddies, telling us Bitcoin cash is the real Bitcoin.
CoolWave

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

Mate did you just threaten to launch an attack on the Us soil by using asses? to compare these shills with something familiar, they are all the same

Minds like Ver and Wu+fuck buddies, telling us Bitcoin cash is the real Bitcoin.

MY friend , actually those people are assholes who differentiate between people . Its a clear sign of cheap mentality .
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:42:34 PM

Like I said in my previous post,I have attached the screenshot of the service/person offering the ANN pumping service.I tried to get the information on the accounts/ICO's using their service by playing along as if I'm interested in the service but he didn't give out any information.However,he has clearly mentioned ICOBROTHERS is one of the service providers that is actively pumping the Ann threads. [Attached below are the screen-shots from our telegram conversations]

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

This is all you shitheads do .
Just because a Hero member backed a newbie for a legitimate and valid point,it means the accounts are related? Wonderful. People with brains like these are getting popular these days, aren't they? Shithead claiming others to be shitheads,how ironic* Roll Eyes
*Ironic means Words with contrary meaning in case you didn't know Grin.
You have so many accusations against you,care to answer it like a man? You can start with your banned accounts evasion ,for example.
In my eyes you all are ban evaders . And FYI you so called first world country people will soon taste our ass .
Nah,the first world country people are way better of from the likes of people like you.
@OP,you could have a waited a couple days more,you could have got a lot more number of shit spammers who are willing to do anything for a few dollars.

CoolWave

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:39:40 PM

This is all you shitheads do .
Just because a Hero member backed a newbie for a legitimate and valid point,it means the accounts are related? Wonderful. People with brains like these are getting popular these days, aren't they? Shithead claiming others to be shitheads,how ironic* Roll Eyes
*Ironic means Words with contrary meaning in case you didn't know Grin.
You have so many accusations against you,care to answer it like a man? You can start with your banned accounts evasion ,for example.
In my eyes you all are ban evaders . And FYI you so called first world country people will soon taste our ass .
Nah,the first world country people are way better of from the likes of people like you.
@OP,you could have a waited a couple days more,you could have got a lot more number of shit spammers who are willing to do anything for a few dollars.

Meet this guy . Another moron has just joined ! Spamming for signature campaigns .
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:49:52 PM

snip
Meet this guy . Another moron has just joined ! Spamming for signature campaigns .
Oh please, calling me a spammer whilst you were busted by the OP for spamming.Sure,I'm going to cry in a corner now. Call me what you want,doesn't matter. But the truth always  hurts deep down. Get yourself a drink with the tip that people provide you.

ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2727

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:53:16 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 03:00:18 AM by ibminer

A lot to go through here.  Undecided

For reference, archived with embedded images: https://archive.is/wUeEd

If anyone does not believe me, I am more than happy to share my account details with trusted members of the forum to verify PMs. If you want to do this, request in the thread, otherwise peace out brothers!

Has anyone verified the PMs yet?

EDIT:
I've logged into the account and verified the screenshots are not faked.

CoolWave

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:05:02 PM

snip
Oh please, calling me a spammer whilst you were busted by the OP for spamming.Sure,I'm going to cry in a corner now. Call me what you want,doesn't matter. But the truth always  hurts deep down. Get yourself a drink with the tip that people provide you.

Well this is what you are jealous of . The tip I get is LOVÈ of folks.
pugman
Legendary

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 07:09:31 PM

snip

Well this is what you are jealous of . The tip I get is LOVÈ of folks.
Why in the world would I be jealous of third world dumbass? Don't worry ,I'm not jealous,just thought of telling you to take a chill and not get triggered for statements contradicting your interests. And please stop spamming here,bring it on to PMs rather. This thread is meant for something else.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: