Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:23:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum is acting funny!  (Read 1578 times)
Ira H. Fuchs

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:57:20 PM

Oh dear, I hope Phin's account doesn't get jacked, we might have to endure off topic spam with images and goats and...oh wait  Grin.

lol, phinn which browser you are using?
It looks fine in firefox.

Chrome.

I haven't had an issue since ~48 hours after I first reported it. There were never any other problems accessing other sites. Brake line just rusted (rear line over dif.). Cable guys work Sundays. Internet ran out of images of goats. Sorry, BadBear. Back to stealing barn wood this evening, Josh.

good evening sir. There seems to be this glitch with your forum and I keep having to log back in is there anything I can do to just stay logged on forever thanks..Ira

Have you checked the box to keep you logged in? Do you automatically wipe all cookies etc? Are you always logging on with the same ip, that is without proxy & without a dynamic ip.

good morning sir, I don't see any contact information, who do I report the bug to? The only reason I learned about your site was because one of my brightest students informed me his bitcoin research was being suppressed by someone here..Ira
drwho88888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:42:35 PM

Nothing weird for me, I think its you.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: