Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:31:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICminer fixed-price auction 1@4.4/BTC x 57  (Read 3650 times)
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:13:05 PM

I'll take the last two.  (12 total @4.4)

DOH! beat me to it
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajolly

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:25:04 PM

Lol. So close Wink   I would have bought more if Coinbase or CampBX/Dwolla transferred funds faster.  As it is, I have to wait till almost the end of the 24h period to get the last bit of funds for this purchase.
explorer
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:33:24 PM

Lol. So close Wink   I would have bought more if Coinbase or CampBX/Dwolla transferred funds faster.  As it is, I have to wait till almost the end of the 24h period to get the last bit of funds for this purchase.

bastid Cheesy

I waited until I had cleared funds for it
ajolly

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:35:09 PM

Oh, I waited until I knew I could clear all the funds within the time period (which is why you saw me buy 5, 5, then 2.  Would have bought 3 if there was shares left!)
Gabit (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 10:21:49 PM

I've came back from the bed to finish this post (So I dont throw away valuable promotime Wink. You bought all... Well that was fast Smiley Please, those who want shares to btct.co ask burnside to prepare what he needs and send me correct info to forward to friedcat (your div address at his end  I suppose, and so forth). And those who do not use escrow send me your dividend address, If not already done so.

Birdy         3@4.4  (address for burnside/btct.co)
Xendrios      6@4.4  1Pn4Si2krovXv7sE7WWZjQNSymYmgEsEFw
ajolly       10@4.4  (address for burnside/btct.co)
explorer     25@4.4  1RC86YB1ukpCi1qKVdEWexU5p7uVN5bMY
superduh     10@4.4  17Ff6DqdSXdeeMxXYKatbRBzrmWznVjkY4
SamuelSG      2@4.4  (address for burnside/btct.co)
carnitastaco  1@4.4  1PNtfJ1HVn7yznXLEUv7vPjD9sKLU2yRgh

-----------------
Blatant self-promotion: Those who are willing to work with small game project (frontend: HTML5 / Backend: goLang/linux (language might change, depending on maturity of certain libraries))  with me, PM me. I need previous sample of skills in some OS-project (PHP/C/C++/C#/Python/goLang), and will be a paying job, and you'd be the lead coder...  I would be managing it (I have background in coding) and do content. Project it self is nothing new, and it is quite simple, some simple JS-animations (some GIF, some calculated), game logic and JSON-data exchange. Backend has monitoring, db for results and so on. Second server communicates via JSON to bitcoin client and db.  We will be targeting browsers of Android, IOS, Win/Linux/Apple sector. Bootstrap will be used as HTML5 template. This project will need unit tests. All user input is considered hostile, and so forth. This just a short description of the project. If I find suitable coder, I'll make the road map, and more detailed plan with specific components + some time tables. We can then talk more what do you think about the project. Nothing fancy, dull, dull job, where quality is more important than features. But it pays.

This is a closed source project and all rights will be reserved, until further notice. We do it in parts, and you'll get payment from each completion. This will require your full attention for few months (set up time, few weeks). Bonus will be given for fast completion.

PM me (AFTER THE AUCTION IS FINISHED, please), dont clutter this thread:
- your price/month (BTC / this project. Dev time usually runs away, but this is quite simple project. But still, this is up for talks, and it depends on your language preference too. We can even use nginx and PHP/CodeIgniter if you know the curves, and it results fast dev time, with decent security/efficiency. Its first version, so I'm not gonna dump endlessly money on this)
- CV (links to OS projects + username)

If this goes well, there might be more, if right person is found. I'll post a forum message about this tomorrow.
--------------------------
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 10:28:03 PM

I've already pmed burnside when I placed my offer, hope he answers soon.

btw: carnitastaco also wanted to transfer the shares with burnside.

Xendrios

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 10:49:24 PM

Xendrios      6@4.4  1Pn4Si2krovXv7sE7WWZjQNSymYmgEsEFw

Paid 26.4 BTC as required. You should have the divident address in your inbox. thanks

Sell or buy items at bitcoin247sales.com - flatrate fees - cheapest around!
Post feedback at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=328169.0
carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 11:12:54 PM

I've already pmed burnside when I placed my offer, hope he answers soon.

btw: carnitastaco also wanted to transfer the shares with burnside.

thanks for looking out birdy Smiley

as i understand it, all the btct shares will be transferred to the same address, then burnside has to send the individual pt shares to our accounts on btct
ajolly

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:02:05 AM

Yeah, it looks like the instructions to move shares to burnside is send friedcat a message and cc burnside:

Please, transfer XX of my shares to burnside to be traded on his ASICMINER-PT.
My bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: ZZ
burnside's bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM

When the shares have been transferred please send a confirmation to (burnside \\\ kattare.com).

(burnside, my BTCT.CO account login is: YY.) 

So everyone should pm their btc-tc username to Gabit.   
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:05:20 AM

As detailed in burnside's Topic on the PT shares he offers on btct.co:

For up to date asset information, please visit the asset page on btct.co here: https://btct.co/security/ASICMINER-PT

Transferring shares to the ASICMINER-PT on btct.co

Quote from: burnside
The process is:

1) Let me know you'd like to be transferring shares into the passthru.
2) Send friedcat an email (if you have shares, you know his email address) and cc me (burnside \\\ kattare.com) with roughly the following content:  (fill in XX, YY, and ZZ!)

burnside's bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM

When the shares have been transferred please send a confirmation to (burnside \\\ kattare.com).

3) Once I receive confirmation from Friedcat I will credit your shares on the exchange by transferring shares from the ASICMINER-PT to your BTCT-CO account.

Others As well as myself (I am assuming all bidders desiring this transfer) have pm'd burnside.
I am guessing that fulfills #1 once he responds. (I for one, take the direct shares if need be to meet the pay deadline)

So if burnside approves, I am guessing the seller will send friedcat (with burnside \\\ kattare.com as a cc) an e-mail containing the following:

Please, transfer 18 *see note below* of my shares to burnside to be traded on his ASICMINER-PT.

My bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: (seller address here)

(burnside, my BTCT.CO account login is: (purchaser?s? account name?s? here *see note)

Note on account names: I am fairly certain that both the seller and burnside would appreciate it if we grouped all the purchasers into one e-mail/transaction.

If so, the total number of shares for all wanting the burnside option would be entered at the top, and the last line would look something like this:
burnside, The BTCT.CO accounts and share distribution are as follows:
3 shares to (Birdy's account name)
12 shares to (ajolly's account name)
2 shares to (SamuelSG's account name)
1 share to (carnitastaco's account name)

The respective purchasers would either PM the seller with their BTCT.CO account name to be filled in each spot, or post them here.

I am sending another PM to burnside letting him know that there are multiple buyers in the same auction that want the PT share transfer, and asking him to review my version of the form letter if he wants to go with just one direct transfer for all parties.

... I spent all this time writing this and someone sorta beat me to the punch, but I will post anyways due to the potential time saving for the seller, burnside, and friedcat.
ajolly

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:13:39 AM

Also, I believe I get 12 shares and explorer gets 23.
explorer
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:27:39 AM

Correct.

23@ BTC4.4 = BTC101.2  sent to 1RC86YB1ukpCi1qKVdEWexU5p7uVN5bMY

carnitastaco

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:49:08 AM

Correct.

23@ BTC4.4 = BTC101.2  sent to 1RC86YB1ukpCi1qKVdEWexU5p7uVN5bMY

4.4 sent to 1PNtfJ1HVn7yznXLEUv7vPjD9sKLU2yRgh

my BTCT name is also carnitastaco
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 01:04:34 AM

As detailed in burnside's Topic on the PT shares he offers on btct.co:

For up to date asset information, please visit the asset page on btct.co here: https://btct.co/security/ASICMINER-PT

Transferring shares to the ASICMINER-PT on btct.co

Quote from: burnside
The process is:

1) Let me know you'd like to be transferring shares into the passthru.
2) Send friedcat an email (if you have shares, you know his email address) and cc me (burnside \\\ kattare.com) with roughly the following content:  (fill in XX, YY, and ZZ!)

3) Once I receive confirmation from Friedcat I will credit your shares on the exchange by transferring shares from the ASICMINER-PT to your BTCT-CO account.

Others As well as myself (I am assuming all bidders desiring this transfer) have pm'd burnside.
I am guessing that fulfills #1 once he responds. (I for one, take the direct shares if need be to meet the pay deadline)

So if burnside approves, I am guessing the seller will send friedcat (with burnside \\\ kattare.com as a cc) an e-mail containing the following:

Please, transfer 18 *see note below* of my shares to burnside to be traded on his ASICMINER-PT.

My bitcoin address on file with ASICMINER is: (seller address here)

(burnside, my BTCT.CO account login is: (purchaser?s? account name?s? here *see note)

Note on account names: I am fairly certain that both the seller and burnside would appreciate it if we grouped all the purchasers into one e-mail/transaction.

If so, the total number of shares for all wanting the burnside option would be entered at the top, and the last line would look something like this:
burnside, The BTCT.CO accounts and share distribution are as follows:
3 shares to (Birdy's account name)
12 shares to (ajolly's account name)
2 shares to (SamuelSG's account name)
1 share to (carnitastaco's account name)

The respective purchasers would either PM the seller with their BTCT.CO account name to be filled in each spot, or post them here.

I am sending another PM to burnside letting him know that there are multiple buyers in the same auction that want the PT share transfer, and asking him to review my version of the form letter if he wants to go with just one direct transfer for all parties.

... I spent all this time writing this and someone sorta beat me to the punch, but I will post anyways due to the potential time saving for the seller, burnside, and friedcat.

I think that format would be great.

If you can add the "X shares go to btct username YYY" to the bottom of our template when sending to Friedcat, plus please CC me on the request, that'd be just fine, then it's just one transfer for Friedcat, and I can import them all into the correct accounts.

Cheers.
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:50:38 AM

Waiting on transaction confirmations, ready for a payment address.
Gabit (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 08:23:25 AM

Current status:

username       shares      div address:            
Xendrios       6           ready
explorer       23          ready   
carnitastaco   1           paid/to burnside
Birdy          3           to burnside
SamuelSG       2           waiting confirmation from burnside
superduh       10          waiting tx
ajolly         12          waiting confirmation from burnside
Gabit (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 10:14:57 AM

Current status:

username       shares      div address:            
Xendrios       6           ready
explorer       23          ready   
carnitastaco   1           paid/to burnside
Birdy          3           to burnside
SamuelSG       2           waiting confirmation from burnside
superduh       10          ready
ajolly         12          waiting confirmation from burnside

When burnside gets back to me and says everything is ok from his end and we verify that everything goes smoothly, tx of shares will take place. So its matter of hours now.
innovation

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:44:09 PM

Acisminer shares is so hot.
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 01:45:38 PM

I've already transferred the Bitcoins to burnside Smiley
ajolly

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:30:25 PM

Ok, what address do I need to send payment to? Smiley
+1 for ASICMiner shares being hot Cheesy  Just wish I had bought more when they were 2.5 :/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: