Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:22:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ASICminer fixed-price auction 1@4.4/BTC x 57  (Read 3652 times)
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:36:27 PM

Ok, what address do I need to send payment to? Smiley
+1 for ASICMiner shares being hot Cheesy  Just wish I had bought more when they were 2.5 :/

I've used btct.co's internal transfer to burnside, (but you should inform him about that and your btct.co account name in a pm first, I guess ^^)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:45:21 PM

Ok, what address do I need to send payment to? Smiley
+1 for ASICMiner shares being hot Cheesy  Just wish I had bought more when they were 2.5 :/

I've used btct.co's internal transfer to burnside, (but you should inform him about that and your btct.co account name in a pm first, I guess ^^)

why are you guys paying burnside? That just creates extra work for him... pay the guy selling the shares...he just transfers them to burnside for us
ajolly

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:34:26 PM

Good point. I can use this thread for proof of payment. Gabit, what address should I send 52.8 BTC to? Smiley
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:49:19 PM

did anyone see burnside's response to my proposal on page 2? he said the group transfer request is good, I will write and post the exact wording that should go to friedcat and burnside here if it will help, but I basically already did that in the post he approved of. burnside it's not escrow, just the holder of AM shares and manager of the pass-through & exchange. we would still pay the seller directly. and it seems to be common practice to sign the payment post with the address you pay from to cryptographically prove you own the account & initiated the transfer.
ajolly

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:55:03 PM

did anyone see burnside's response to my proposal on page 2? he said the group transfer request is good, I will write and post the exact wording that should go to friedcat and burnside here if it will help, but I basically already did that in the post he approved of. burnside it's not escrow, just the holder of AM shares and manager of the pass-through & exchange. we would still pay the seller directly. and it seems to be common practice to sign the payment post with the address you pay from to cryptographically prove you own the account & initiated the transfer.

Agreed, I'm not using Burnside for escrow, just to transfer shares directly to my btc-tc account.  Just waiting for Gabit to post an address for me to send my payment to Smiley
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:56:41 PM

I have also observed other auctions/sales, and it is a safe assumption that you should basically get pm'd the fund receiving address signed by the share holder account. A receipt more or less. not saying anyone is trying to screw anyone, but it's a good practice in case of issues, and you should be familiar with signing & verifying messages with account keys
Gabit (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2013, 05:30:12 PM by John (John K.)

Let's wait one more hour for burnside to get back to me, if not I'll send what I can to friedcat, so I have less to do when those dividends arrive. Everyone gets em, when payment is cleared with burnside or you have already paid directly to me.

Two of these have already paid/or confirmed by burnside. Other two I cannot send, until I have confirmation with burnside, but I will take care of it later when we comes online. Dividends are yours if you have paid.

username/btco.co       shares              

carnitastaco/     1          to burnside
Birdy/               3          to burnside
SamuelSG/             2          waiting confirmation from burnside
ajolly/        12          waiting confirmation from burnside

Total of 18 shares

Everyone else goes in one hour to friedcat (total 43).  

Agreed, I'm not using Burnside for escrow, just to transfer shares directly to my btc-tc account.  Just waiting for Gabit to post an address for me to send my payment to Smiley

You can use that dividend address, from OP:  1FBki6demhkouecJrNmGscuMqJH3THJpRq  Please, send txid with PM.

moderator note: BTCT.CO usernames edited out by request.
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:30:38 PM

So long as you let burnside know the shares are headed to his PT account, the form letter is the standardized method, as detailed in the pass-through's topic on these forums. and he did agree that it could be done with one letter for multiple people, if desired for ease, so long as the bottom line is amended to show each holder's account name and share count.
or go one letter for each, I just want to pay Cheesy

Everything in between the dashed lines below signed with address sending funds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Payment sent for 2 Direct ASICminer shares @ 4.4 BTC each.
transaction hash:
https://blockchain.info/tx/33c8877557840f27a699a11b086bc53511be76c43c14269348d2d5a32b600c58

Shares to be sent to burnside (Address: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM) for conversion to BTCT.CO pass-through shares for Username SamuelSG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature:
IDc1/MnuXfeCzqE8Hlqc3x8APJ4Bz45gt2h5KA8xagsj0jPJrNVeFn7mH48aj6PBP6rlBrC0eer9vcErHqxSbwc=
Gabit (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:39:58 PM

I've sent this message a moment ago to friedcat, and burnside. Its edited out of personal info.

====================== Signed message start
I made an auction of 57 of my 58 shares.
====================== end

Burnside Btco.co AM-dividend address: 1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM

Total of 18 shares to burnside. - waiting escrow

Paid:
shares: username/btco.co      div address:            email:
 6: Xendrios : ----
23: explorer: --- : ---
10: superduh: ----
 1: carnitastaco: burnside
 3: Birdy: burnside
 2: SamuelSG: burnside
12: ajolly: burnside

Regards,
-Gabit

Note:
Took personal info away.

Signature:
HGtwy/Zo4RoxSWihfzfT9dm2SjrgAAamFdOTTopQPUAfJrWvFyvi6xCz+95w0lcMMcU6qm5+3N1juLE7Dh1KfjE=

Address:
1FBki6demhkouecJrNmGscuMqJH3THJpRq
ajolly

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:21:57 PM

Everything in between the dashed lines below signed with address sending funds.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have sent payment for 12 Direct ASICMiner shares (to be transferred to burnside, and then to my btc-tc account.   

https://blockchain.info/tx/a5fcdc8ec3cbd3910eb1d5c01a329a5ef49e96cb2386d3b3865ad40d37544032

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Signature:
HI4WvgSNG5TJ3MjoXawcd3A4L+HNADqbwfGw/hc4FnPHTZOJllKpFV+99+62B7vWUvw9bNCNxprsbsN4ZwXwmQw=
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 12:10:32 AM

just wondering, as I have not transfered direct shares before, anyone know how long it usually takes, or what time of day friedcat is active/ usually does share transfers?

also:
I've sent this message a moment ago to friedcat, and burnside. Its edited out of personal info.

Paid:
 6: Xendrios : ----

What does this mean? I for sure am not in escrow, why does it say all 18 shares to burnside are awaiting escrow?
42 confirmations now, fully paid.

just curious.
Gabit (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:16:51 AM

just wondering, as I have not transfered direct shares before, anyone know how long it usually takes, or what time of day friedcat is active/ usually does share transfers?

also:

Paid:
 6: Xendrios : ----

What does this mean? I for sure am not in escrow, why does it say all 18 shares to burnside are awaiting escrow?
42 confirmations now, fully paid.

just curious.

Yes, all as far I know has paid and transaction order has been sent to friedcat. Hopefylly friedcat does his magic sooner than later. Last time it was a day or so.
SamuelSG

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:30:31 AM

quote not supposed to extend that far  Angry

Yea, hopefully sooner, thanks for the reply.

Price is running wild, almost scared of what might hapen shortly after a good dividend.

superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:50:10 AM

Price is running wild, almost scared of what might hapen shortly after a good dividend.

he's usually fast. he probably just got up and is enjoying his morning dim sum and rolling around in yuan

ok
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:03:54 AM

Is there a way to confirm the transfer without hassling friedcat? other than watching for the nectar to appear in my glass tomorrow? Will it be posted here?

thanks
explorer
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:09:12 AM

he's usually fast. he probably just got up and is enjoying his morning dim sum and rolling around in yuan

Just got confirmation on a transfer from near a week ago, so I bet there's a few to wade through before getting to this batch. I imagine we're still on track for before the rejoicing hour.
ajolly

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:50:02 PM

Just hope the transfer happens in time for burnside to transfer the shares!
Gabit (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 01:54:37 PM

Pretty please. Its a damn cluster f*** to start calculating those divs and start sending them by hand.
superduh

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:42:00 PM

Pretty please. Its a damn cluster f*** to start calculating those divs and start sending them by hand.

manual divs it is. heh

ok
explorer
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:58:15 PM

manual divs it is. heh
Tongue   so be it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: