Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:45:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ad networks - invoices and pricing  (Read 344 times)
MoneyToplist (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 02:50:13 PM

Hello,

I decided to try to buy advertising on Bitcoin faucets. I noticed that it is almost impossible to buy ads the traditional way there (paying with credit card) and the ad space is sold using Bitcoin ad networks. I am experimenting with them for a few days and they seem to work a little differently than traditional ad networks in some aspects.

So I would like to ask about two questions:

1. Are there some Bitcoin ad networks which will send me an invoice after the purchase? As I see, almost everybody in this niche is trying to be anonymous and my impression is that they don't care too much about tax related laws, so I am afraid the answer is "no", anyway, I would like to hear the experience of those of you who have used these ad networks.

2. The Bitcoin price is changing. What about the ad pricing? I bought some Bitcoins a week ago when they cost about $8,000. Now the price is almost $10,000. But the CPM or clicks prices in Bitcoin still cost the same (so they are about 20% more expensive for those who would buy Bitcoin today). From your experience, how long does it take the Bitcoin prices reflect higher value of Bitcoin? In other words, when Bitcoin cost more, how long does it usually take the advertising prices in Bitcoins go down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:56:25 PM

I recommend to move this thread to Micro Earnings board. There you will get answers faster than on Beginners board.
1. I only tried 2 networks to buy advertisements (a-ads and mellowads) and they don't gave invoice. But there are some networks which are working both with Bitcoin and fiat, maybe it would be possible to ask for invoice there.
2. I never tried to follow, how much it takes to update adverticing price when Bitcoin goes up. But as I remember, some networks have fixed prices in $, so it's always updated in BTC value.

MoneyToplist (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 04:25:51 PM

I recommend to move this thread to Micro Earnings board. There you will get answers faster than on Beginners board.
1. I only tried 2 networks to buy advertisements (a-ads and mellowads) and they don't gave invoice. But there are some networks which are working both with Bitcoin and fiat, maybe it would be possible to ask for invoice there.
2. I never tried to follow, how much it takes to update adverticing price when Bitcoin goes up. But as I remember, some networks have fixed prices in $, so it's always updated in BTC value.

Thank you, LTU_btc.

I just moved the topic as you suggested. As it was my first post, I felt it as a newbie question Smiley
GGBTC.NL

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

I dont have ezperience with advertising, but i do as publisher with btc ad networks. Some go by fiat per cpm cpc ctr , etc.

But, if you like to place ads at faucets your cheapest option is to just directly contact faucet owner and work out a deal. They might accept altcoins to reduce fees.
RektCoins

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

There's always an alternative. Rektcoins is back!

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:55:33 AM

i'd recommend you Coinzilla for advertising their rates are automatically adjusted by the BTC Price

By the way, if you want to advertise on any network i recommend you to contact an admin before doing the payment so it can adjust its rates for you

Back again with Express Crypto! http://rektcoins.pw/ | COMING SOON : FAUCETPAY & FAUCETFLY! | http://rektcoins.pw/ | Official Threat https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2032849 Wink
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 12:27:42 PM

I think I agree with GGBTC.NL, contacting a faucet owner directly for adspace might not be a bad idea. It'll probably be cheaper and you can work out the details between you.
As a faucet owner myself, I've never had it happening to me but I'd be open to the idea for sure.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:15:47 PM

Yeah. as faucet owner it would be nice to work out a deal with advertiser. If they could pay with altcoins would be even better becouse paying high fees in BTC network is realy getting annoying.

◄ freebcc.org ►
MoneyToplist (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 03:43:07 PM

I dont have ezperience with advertising, but i do as publisher with btc ad networks. Some go by fiat per cpm cpc ctr , etc.

But, if you like to place ads at faucets your cheapest option is to just directly contact faucet owner and work out a deal. They might accept altcoins to reduce fees.
Hi GGBTC.NL,

Thanks for your suggestion. At this point, if prefer to advertise using ad networks, as this Bitcoin world is a new niche for me and I have to discover some averages regarding ROI so that I know how much I can offer to the faucet owners. But if everything works as I expect, I will definitely follow your suggestion.

I think I agree with GGBTC.NL, contacting a faucet owner directly for adspace might not be a bad idea. It'll probably be cheaper and you can work out the details between you.
As a faucet owner myself, I've never had it happening to me but I'd be open to the idea for sure.
Hi Kema,

Thanks for your input. If everything goes well, I will contact you to see if we can make a deal.

Yeah. as faucet owner it would be nice to work out a deal with advertiser. If they could pay with altcoins would be even better becouse paying high fees in BTC network is realy getting annoying.
Hi coin_curious,

I believe that other possible solution would be a transfer between Coinbase accounts, as it is free. Anyway, if everything goes well, I will also contact you to see if we can make a deal.

i'd recommend you Coinzilla for advertising their rates are automatically adjusted by the BTC Price

By the way, if you want to advertise on any network i recommend you to contact an admin before doing the payment so it can adjust its rates for you
Hi RektCoins,

Thanks, I have already an account there and Coinzilla is on my list of ad networks to try.
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:30:30 PM

Hi Kema,

Thanks for your input. If everything goes well, I will contact you to see if we can make a deal.
Sure thing, I’ll be here. Smiley
FYI Coinzilla has stopped accepting faucets as publishers.

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
coin_curious

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 08:36:41 PM

ah nice. good luck finding what you need.

coinzilla is now even discarding all faucet accounts and has emptied its FH funds.

◄ freebcc.org ►
Vibez1Tv

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

Take a look at Blockchainads.info 2 days and we have already 125 publishers (crypto related & high quality design)

CryptoFreaks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: