Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which alts are REAL prospects  ..they exist ..they are coded out ..they are functional  (they are not just dreams and bullshit white papers) and have a REAL usecase...also add your own project so long as it meets the criteria in the first POST. Let's aim
Bitbay - 56 (11.1%)
Blocknet - 45 (8.9%)
Byteball - 110 (21.9%)
PivX - 37 (7.4%)
Komodo - 47 (9.3%)
Sys - 34 (6.8%)
Waves - 92 (18.3%)
Game credits - 19 (3.8%)
Bitshares - 25 (5%)
Ardor - 38 (7.6%)
Total Voters: 321

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: THE ONLY ALTS THAT ARE REAL PROJECTS HERE !!!!---------CURRENT JULY 2018!! POLL!  (Read 10539 times)
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:21:50 AM

120 votes not bad but for 3000 views we should have a few more vote or some projects suggested. Else people are simply investing in unproven dreams or just the top 10 (some of those are iffy)

I'm not surprised this is going slow. We all know this forum is filled with schill accounts. And the real projects normally don't hire shills. And many of the old boys don't bother reading here anymore because you have to read through so much bs for every good post you find. But keep it up. This thread is worth having.

Well I am shocked thought there are not more projects getting suggested in the proper format. I mean there is really only 4 criteria to meet and it seems there are not many that can meet those. Or if there are people are not recommending their fav project here.

Still I feel there must at the very least be 20 or so REAL projects from over 2000 surely.... If not more.

Thanks to those that mentioned the ones they voted for.

Keep them coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eash

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:35:04 AM

check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0, their free airdrop is now open.
SaintFlow

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The first is by definition not flawed.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:52:02 AM

check https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2378605.0, their free airdrop is now open.

My old account in here is worthless for your project because I do not have twitter (something something privacy). Good luck.

Byteball news: price falls below 0.02 BTC....

Meanwhile User Byteballington updated his Byteball Binary Option Trading project. Here is his announcement in Slack:

New features on
https://binaryballs.com/
A live stats page is now online, displaying :
- global and last 24h live activity stats
- a new ranking system of every players with the top 3 best 24h traders

So why not try to be the first ?

https://binaryballs.com/stats/
Yesterday someone from the Japanese Byteball community mentioned that
www.belgianbeer.tokyo has started to accept Byteball. However they also take BTC, NEM, Monacoin and cannot be used as a shinning example of merchant adoption. Yet it IS merchant adoption non the less.

Should Byteball really be skipping lower and lower in the Coinmarketcap ranks? I have seen it as high as Position 23. Currently it is 61. My disbelieve is real.

Edit Addendum: User Byteballington is also known for having added Byteball as a option in Wordpress merchant Software.

don't let me make you question your assumptions
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:40:58 AM

My old account in here is worthless for your project because I do not have twitter (something something privacy). Good luck.

Byteball news: price falls below 0.02 BTC....

Meanwhile User Byteballington updated his Byteball Binary Option Trading project. Here is his announcement in Slack:

New features on
https://binaryballs.com/
A live stats page is now online, displaying :
- global and last 24h live activity stats
- a new ranking system of every players with the top 3 best 24h traders

So why not try to be the first ?

https://binaryballs.com/stats/
Yesterday someone from the Japanese Byteball community mentioned that
www.belgianbeer.tokyo has started to accept Byteball. However they also take BTC, NEM, Monacoin and cannot be used as a shinning example of merchant adoption. Yet it IS merchant adoption non the less.

Should Byteball really be skipping lower and lower in the Coinmarketcap ranks? I have seen it as high as Position 23. Currently it is 61. My disbelieve is real.

Edit Addendum: User Byteballington is also known for having added Byteball as a option in Wordpress merchant Software.

I agree with all that you say. It is a mystery why Byteball is not a top 10 contender.

However when the distribution is a dreadful as Byteballs with some of the main holders being competing projects then the price we would assume such a good project would hold is almost irrelevant.

Eventually though I would expect it to find its feet and resume a strong upward path to where it should be in the top 10

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

I think Viberate is a very good Alt https://www.viberate.com . Right now it has a market cap of about 21 million dollars. It is targeting the multi billion industry of music so it can easily do a 10x if not more in the future.

It has a functioning platform and is decently adopted but the project is pretty much only starting so it is not in a hurry as it really does not have major competition in the market.

They have also recently implemented a reward program so the marketing is essentially being done by the community which really strengthens the community. By doing about 20 minutes of posting and sharing per day you can get up to 100 VIBs, which is right now aabout 13 USD/10 EUR which is pretty generous if you ask me

Thanks for the suggestion can you tell more about the distributional process so it can be analysed more by others and see if we can add it as a REAL project.

The usecase is a platform like eth or what is this platform for dapps etc? it is already functional you say?

thanks

dagfan

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:43:21 PM

Where is the vote button??
adamov10

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:04:20 PM

Why no LuxCoin on the list?
dagfan

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:11:03 PM

Technically not an altcoin but I'm going to go ahead and nominate CRYPTOKITTIES to the poll.

1. First blockchain game on Ethereum
2. First ever DAPP that, while pushing ethereum's transaction scaling issues, is a great example of why ethereum is a real working platform for smart contracts and dapps
3. Appealing to a massive demographic that allow's newcomers get familiarized with crypto in a fun and friendly way

Good game for two reasons:-
1. Good game.
2. Good demonstration of the fact that Blockchains can't scale.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:34:55 PM

Technically not an altcoin but I'm going to go ahead and nominate CRYPTOKITTIES to the poll.

1. First blockchain game on Ethereum
2. First ever DAPP that, while pushing ethereum's transaction scaling issues, is a great example of why ethereum is a real working platform for smart contracts and dapps
3. Appealing to a massive demographic that allow's newcomers get familiarized with crypto in a fun and friendly way

Good game for two reasons:-
1. Good game.
2. Good demonstration of the fact that Blockchains can't scale.

Interesting idea. I have no idea of the distribution of these kitties though and no idea if they could be viewed as an ALT coin investment as the others in the OP. However if some others here think it should be added and can lay out the proposal as others have addressing the 4 key points then sure if people want it added lets add it

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:41:43 PM

Come on board you can do better than this...

List your fav project and structure the answer as in the OP.

SaintFlow

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:19:47 PM

End of session?

Next Byteball release will bring transfer via E-Mail....

Anyway thanks to Cryptokitty we now no again that Ethereum will not scale. Should have implemented a DAG?

SparkyU

Activity: 784
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:48:42 PM

I agree with the poll results, or at least in part.  I think it will be one of the DAG coins.  IOTA, BYTEBALL, or XRB.  XRB to me seems to be the one with the biggest upside in the near future.
SaintFlow

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:03:58 AM

So Anton "#tonchy" Churyumoff of Byteball keept word. Sending Byteball over email is possible . Except he overdid it in all the best way!

He released it as Byteball 2.0 with "textcoin" feature . https://medium.com/byteball/sending-cryptocurrency-to-email-5c9bce22b8a9

In the linked text you will find this gem:

When the sender is on a mobile phone and switches to “Share via message” tab (see the screenshot above), he is  able to use all the options available through the phone’s standard “Share” menu: text message, Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat, Signal, Viber, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Skype, etc. The recipient receives the same link, but through a chat app.

Sorry, I got a bit excited there

valr

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:15:19 AM

So Anton "#tonchy" Churyumoff of Byteball keept word. Sending Byteball over email is possible . Except he overdid it in all the best way!

He released it as Byteball 2.0 with "textcoin" feature . https://medium.com/byteball/sending-cryptocurrency-to-email-5c9bce22b8a9

In the linked text you will find this gem:

When the sender is on a mobile phone and switches to “Share via message” tab (see the screenshot above), he is  able to use all the options available through the phone’s standard “Share” menu: text message, Telegram, WhatsApp, WeChat, Signal, Viber, Slack, Facebook Messenger, Skype, etc. The recipient receives the same link, but through a chat app.

Sorry, I got a bit excited there

This is what makes Byteball the best crypto in the market, by far. Active development, Constant influx of new features and great community in addition to the great tech. It just lacks in marketing and exposure, and when that checkbox is checked, it will be in the top 10. It is just a matter of time before that happens.
Munti

Activity: 661
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:15:10 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:16:45 PM by Munti

End of session?

Anyway thanks to Cryptokitty we now no again that Ethereum will not scale. Should have implemented a DAG?

Nice to see other coins finally follow BitBays lead on this Smiley
It's been almost three years since BitBay made pay2mail possible, and I think byteball may be the third coin to implement this. So byteball is def early on this one.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:44:22 PM

I voted for waves because it’s really having good potentiality and also it’s having more ability than ethereum it provide more than smart contract creation you can trade the waves token inside dex even recently they in dex in mobile application.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:07:18 PM

End of session?

Nice to see other coins finally follow BitBays lead on this Smiley
It's been almost three years since BitBay made pay2mail possible, and I think byteball may be the third coin coin to implement this. So byteball is def early on this one.

Indeed both are excellent REAL projects.

This thread really does stand as proof that there are hardly any REAL projects out of 1000s of pretend and fantasy schemes and scams

It would do the real projects mentioned here very well to keep discussion going on this thread and keep it on page 1 here.

I had no fully realised how few real projects there were here. I had previously thought I must have missed quite a few others but it really does seem there are NO other real projects as defined by the criteria in the OP

I have seen a few others mentioned in this thread that could qualify but they have not been presented in the correct way and I suspect initial distribution will be the stumbling block for them although I am not 100% sure.

If people want new projects added here all they have to do is post in the format others have and satisfy the requirements in the OP

Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:45:17 PM

I'm following Gilgamesh project, there will be a crowdsale soon, this project has a very innovative idea, I think that this altcoin will have a big future
SaintFlow

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:33:32 AM

Do we want to compile fact sheets around your first post?

cryptotank.io

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:33:46 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:49:47 PM by cryptotank.io

1. Paypie about to launch their product so not completed development yet but imminent. Might not meet specs for the vote yet because of this but regardless will soon be on this list. In a way they do have a platform already as it is an existing business so there is even a ready to go customer base once dev completed. Alpha/beta testing happening as we speak.

2. Obvious Use case? - Yes. Accounting and credit risk assessment

3. Not already in the top 10? - Nope, not even close.

4. Co founder of ETH, Anthony Di Iorio, on the actual team (not just an adviser!)

5. Currently only traded on ED so huge buying opportunities here. Another project focusing on product rather than multiple exchanges primarily.

EDIT: Not sure if PPP qualifies due to ICO/hardcap. Maybe someone else can clarify this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: