Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6427 times)
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:45:48 PM

Hi! If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

A good idea, I really hope that they can delegate more responsibilities to guarantee the success of the project. I know that it takes so much effort to complete the project, I hope they can complete it.

Yes, I'm also looking forward to it, the team in this project is working quite professionally and additional efforts like this will be easy for them.
I also trust them that this project will be completed.

On the project site there is a question-and-answer block. On many questions there it is easy to find the answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikePerry

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

I think you have a point, before they compete on the leading companies they already know all the possible threat of it. I watched the admine whitepaper and I saw that they study how to compete to the leading companies monetize advertisement. They creating a social network of brands.  The difference to the other companies is a high profit and  withdraw earnings to their bank account or card, or
convert their cryptocurrency to other cryptocurrencies. i think this is the advantage of Admine Wink
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:35:56 PM

Could you tell me your Project’s future ? What is Admine aims ?

They want to create social nework with monetizing advertisement for the whole world Cool
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:47:59 PM

A worthy project. Personally for me the finished product will be useful, since often have to launch ads for various projects.
 And here it can be easily done and get to its target audience.

For advertisers, it's just a breakthrough. Show ads to your target customer without any tests worth a lot. The usefulness of this project is difficult to overestimate.
For users too, look advertisement and earn money Cool Like this poject it really need for world Wink
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:00:24 PM

Devs, what kind of programming language do you plan to use? Is there some code of this project already exist?

Good day, the main language will be Java.

It will be more correct to ask, on what platform will project work? On your own blockchain or on one of the already existing

I think it currently on Ethereum blockchain.

On Ethereum base will be created just tokens with ERC20 standard.

Certainly. It does not even make sense to consider other options. There is a convenient and all-clear tool.

Smart contracts we create independently, the throughput of Ethereum does not allow us to process requests and make instant payments.
how will the smart contracts be concluded?
ukelover

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:07:16 PM

This project looks good... I am really interested in monetizing the usual activities online and this project will surely get a lot of support from people who are looking for opportunities online.
pendul

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:15:22 PM

Very and very detailed project! Well, Good job guys! ^) I will save link to your company to my archives and will use it soon for participating in project! )
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:21:13 PM

Hello, I have read the white paper and I like the idea. I am Shocked
The system has no existing analogues in the marketplace and provides an opportunity not only to gain significant competitive advantages, but also to reach a new level of modern marketing activity for the organization.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Nice project. Looked at the names of the development team. can be seen that a strong team. Nowadays is realy a lot of projects about advertising.Can you explain me why Admine better than competitors?
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

how will the smart contracts be concluded?

A smart contract is a derived software script that is collected from the designer of an advertising campaign.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:48:48 PM

Can you explain me why Admine better than competitors?

Can you share with us the names of competitors in the market except BitClave and Brave which we already wrote about earlier?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

We all know Admine offer  Uniqe Adv code system and friendly interface better than other leading companies. what if admine  become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?

The policy of our company will not be changed, we do not charge a commission for advertising campaigns and accounts in the social network, the platform is free, our benefit is for service the wallet and commission for all transactions, conversion and withdrawal of funds.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:59:33 PM

We all know Admine offer  Uniqe Adv code system and friendly interface better than other leading companies. what if admine  become a hit and very well known in the industry, will they change their price?

The policy of our company will not be changed, we do not charge a commission for advertising campaigns and accounts in the social network, the platform is free, our benefit is for service the wallet and commission for all transactions, conversion and withdrawal of funds.

Grin Awesome , I am happy to hear it. I think this servise will need the world. Like the idea of project and whitepaper  Wink

Yeah poeple nowadays are so wise to invest in something.  I think this project worthy to invest Cool
we need to keep supporting it for this project to be succeed. Kiss
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

AdMine system is the smart contract practise, which are designated to ensure the security and fault tolerance of the system as a whole. Shocked
We just need to stay tune about the status of the project. Cool
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:57:43 PM

Hi! If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

A good idea, I really hope that they can delegate more responsibilities to guarantee the success of the project. I know that it takes so much effort to complete the project, I hope they can complete it.

Yes, I'm also looking forward to it, the team in this project is working quite professionally and additional efforts like this will be easy for them.
I also trust them that this project will be completed.

On the project site there is a question-and-answer block. On many questions there it is easy to find the answer.

Yes, in detail everything is stated. The main issues that may arise in potential investors are considered in detail.
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:01:44 PM

Could you tell me your Project’s future ? What is Admine aims ?

They want to create social nework with monetizing advertisement for the whole world Cool

The project offers some of the money that will be spent on advertising to pay people who will watch it. This, if briefly stated. To understand the idea in detail it is necessary to study WP.
Naes

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:04:20 PM

A worthy project. Personally for me the finished product will be useful, since often have to launch ads for various projects.
 And here it can be easily done and get to its target audience.

For advertisers, it's just a breakthrough. Show ads to your target customer without any tests worth a lot. The usefulness of this project is difficult to overestimate.
For users too, look advertisement and earn money Cool Like this poject it really need for world Wink

It is very cool. You look at the advertisement of the product you want to buy and get paid for it.  Wink
Dieniz

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:12:17 PM

Please tell me such a question. Will there be any deductions to the holders of the tokens? Some projects do so and this increases the value of tokens. I did not find this information.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:18:48 PM

If your system is decentralized, how will the moderation of the advertised ads for compliance with the legislation of different countries?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:22:23 PM

Please tell me such a question. Will there be any deductions to the holders of the tokens? Some projects do so and this increases the value of tokens. I did not find this information.

Custom product tokens, dividends on them are not paid, tokens are automatically redeemed back from investors at a higher price. Each new user will contribute to the price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: