Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6424 times)
martinbridger (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:23:09 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 04:06:57 PM by martinbridger

ICO starts on 19 March

The number of tokens is limited
5 000 000 MediaCoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sayedtaha

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:27:47 PM

dear all
i wish you all good luck
i want to reserve Arabic translation
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:12:45 PM

another shit ico
ready to run away with the money

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

dear all
i wish you all good luck
i want to reserve Arabic translation

متسول
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:44:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 12:13:55 AM by Ad_Mine

Thebestis7950

We do not share your opinion and you will be able to see for yourself the uniqueness of the project if you follow our development.

Today we presented our project to the world in a cryptoconference in Skolkovo, soon we will publish photos and videos from the conference.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:50:56 PM

We would like to share some key information about our project:

Our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game. Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

For advertising exchanges, an API has been created that will allow them to sell all unsold traffic for free and from the usual banners to make the most targeted CPA advertising.

Each publisher (owner of their own site or application or game) receives payment not for 1000 impressions or clicks, but for the user who is interested in the product.

Users can subscribe to favorite brands and view only the ads they themselves have chosen.

In our system, targeting is designed, analogues in the world which does not exist, advertisers search through smart contracts based on data within user questionnaires, each user decides what information he is ready to open for search on his personal data and receives a reward in the form of coins for providing personal data for exact targeting.

We do not sell user data, smart contracts search within user profiles, leaving users anonymous on the network. The system shows only anonymous statistics on the fulfillment of the terms of the smart contracts. Each user can see a condition that has become decisive for his choice.

Our system has unique capabilities, such as: product quality evaluation (survey among subscribers), game testing (you do not need to keep staff, you can attract thousands of testers overnight in the world), paid filters (any brand can create unique targeting, add any new parameter of which is not present in the questionnaires)

Users receive coins directly from advertisers for doing marketing quests and viewing ads. The advertiser himself determines what price he pays users for each viewing.

There are no intermediaries in the system, each participant of the system receives money directly, our system also does not take money for advertising campaigns, we take the commission only from operations on the wallet, to input and output of money.

Inside our wallet, there is an opportunity to enter and withdraw money through a bank account, credit card, exchange through other payment systems or in the form of another crypto currency.

For more detailed information, please visit our website and read the Whitepaper. Also please take a look to our video presentation.
martinbridger (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:58:43 PM

Our team already presented AdMine project in the two cryptoconferences: BlockChain Summit Kyiv and Cryptoconference 2017 in Skolkovo, Moscow.

http://admine.io/photo/23905209_1593237797408425_8668150586856397649_n.jpg
http://admine.io/photo/24231786_1596431200422418_2272675898893839484_n.jpg
http://admine.io/photo/SAM_1632.JPG
http://admine.io/photo/24059201_1596388090426729_6791367886323934731_n.jpg
http://admine.io/photo/23795806_1593023137429891_8519930105864123081_n.jpg
Ad_Mine

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:01:31 PM

Admine erases the boundaries!

Have you ever thought that for all the advertising you see every day, you can get money for it?

Your personal mobile phone, computer tablet can work for you and bring you a whopping income, every day!

AdMine monetizes all your activity on the Internet without changing your usual search engines or applications.

Our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game. Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

All you need to do is:
1. You can log in through your account on social networks or register as a new user.
2. Fill in your profile and subscribe to any brands

This is all that is required of you!

From now on, every time you see a banner connected to our system, you get the Media Coin crypto currency.

You can withdraw Media Coin to your bank account or credit card, you can buy goods on the Internet or exchange for another crypto currency.

Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!

AdMine system is multifaceted, you can expand your income with us, carry out marketing quests, test games, evaluate the quality of the goods of your favorite brands and get paid for all this!
Ad_Mine

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:41:27 PM

We invite all participants, the next few days we lay out the bounty program.
martinbridger (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:50:18 PM

Do you know that the world's first internet advertising has appeared relatively not long ago – in 1994? Since then, the volume of internet advertising market has been growing in an exponential manner, and it increased from 37 million USD to 5 billion USD in 2000. In 2016 year the figure rose to 158 billion USD.

Nowadays it is difficult to imagine our life without the Internet. Today every company, manufacturer, supplier or intermediator present their activities in the network, launching on the market new applications and developing advertising campaigns. Their task is to find among the mass of Internet users their specific audience and consumers.

👉We have created our service AdMine so that advertisers can access their target audience with minimal advertising costs and with maximum user involvement.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:30:30 AM

Awesome, project  Shocked In modern world, the internet has a leading place in people’s life and minds. Adv. without fee is really interesting idea.
The platform will enable the advertisers to become investors, and users may choose directions of advertising that they would like to watch and earn money for views.
Good luck devs! I like it! Shocked
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:13:51 AM

a new player for this industry!
this platform needs a lot of fund and i am hoping for that. I will introduce this to my I.T. friends and if they like this they might invest on this very good project  Cool
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:29:12 AM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that participants benefit from cooperation, do you have a price comparison?. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it.? Thank you in advance.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

Hi dev i just wanna congratulate you in advance for the work you have here, so far so good. Just one question, since you are indicating that participants benefit from cooperation, do you have a price comparison?. as i read on the ann on the website i just can't see anything with regards to it.? Thank you in advance.
The tokens will be avaliable within a month after performing ICO. After that we can talk about the price of token

"For each viewing of the ad, provision of the personal data and participation in ad campaigns, the user receives the internal currency, which can be instantly transferred to a bank account or exchanged with other cryptocurrencies. ".  Am I right?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:17:47 AM

The tokens will be avaliable within a month after performing ICO. After that we can talk about the price of token

"For each viewing of the ad, provision of the personal data and participation in ad campaigns, the user receives the internal currency, which can be instantly transferred to a bank account or exchanged with other cryptocurrencies. ".  Am I right?

Admine has a huge difference because the platform makes it possible to mine the cryptocurrencies without utilizing the power of computer. Also I like that they can definitely assure us that they will provide us a affordable yet efficient place ads without commission.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:56:47 AM

Hello Dev  Cheesy  "AdMine is designed in such a way that when an internal currency (MediaCoin) purchase is submitted by the user, the platform automatically generates a request form on the stock exchange for MediaCoin purchase from investors at the current exchange rate. For the user this process will be invisible, the user will receive a balance on his/her wallet - in proportion to the amount of transfer. Thus, the system automatically buys tokens from investors by distributing them among users within the system." Wink Sounds good Shocked Have a few questions,  When does AdMine plan to buy back the tokens?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:57:32 AM

Hi! Quite an interesting project and deserves more detailed study. Be sure to study the WP. However, even with a surface study there is an understanding that it will be in demand, because will allow ordinary users to earn.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:00:55 AM

The income of the user and investors is tied up with the globalization of the project.

To do this, we created a growth pool of 10k tokens to attract the user to the system at the first stage.

With the advertising exchanges we already have an agreement to sell to the system of not sold traffic.

When there is 1 million users in the system, the earnings of each passive user will be a day from $ 20-30 per day, which will be $ 600-900 per month for advertising.

Also, many users can take an active life in the project participants and perform tasks from Advertisers for an additional fee.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:07:49 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 11:27:37 AM by Ad_Mine

"For each viewing of the ad, provision of the personal data and participation in ad campaigns, the user receives the internal currency, which can be instantly transferred to a bank account or exchanged with other cryptocurrencies. ".  Am I right?

Yes

Hello Dev  Cheesy  "AdMine is designed in such a way that when an internal currency (MediaCoin) purchase is submitted by the user, the platform automatically generates a request form on the stock exchange for MediaCoin purchase from investors at the current exchange rate. For the user this process will be invisible, the user will receive a balance on his/her wallet - in proportion to the amount of transfer. Thus, the system automatically buys tokens from investors by distributing them among users within the system." Wink Sounds good Shocked Have a few questions,  When does AdMine plan to buy back the tokens?

AdMine has developed that smart contracts automatically create exchange requests and buy tokens, the investor after the ICO has applied to sell the token, and every new user who wants to buy Media Coin will redeem the tokens from the investor until the tokens are fully distributed between participants of the system.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:08:26 PM

Wow. Looking pretty neat. Am interested in supporting this.  As a Admine user, what are the possible terms and conditions that apply when you subscribe? Will it be more efficient and effective than the other competitors in the market? . What are the benefits of having an access to their services offered ?. Thanks in advance
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: