Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:59:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6424 times)
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:24:42 AM

Where can I trade the token after its ICO?

You will know it n april 2018, entering cryptocurrency stock exchanges, integrating its own tokens into the financial cryptocurrency exchange system, web-core testing. Finalizing the development of smart contract system.

Look forward to. I think this coin will immediately grow in price and allow investors to make good profits.

Is there any bonus for investors who invest at an early stage?

Yes, there are bonuses:

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day 25% bonus tokens

Now, as far as I understand, the 25%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bervang

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:24:10 AM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 10:28:57 AM by bervang

You will know it n april 2018, entering cryptocurrency stock exchanges, integrating its own tokens into the financial cryptocurrency exchange system, web-core testing. Finalizing the development of smart contract system.

Look forward to. I think this coin will immediately grow in price and allow investors to make good profits.

Yes, there are bonuses:

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens

Excellent conditions. Even in a short time, we can earn good money thanks to this project.
When a project releases a token on the exchange, we can immediately sell it at a profit.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

Yes, there are bonuses:

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens

Excellent conditions. Even in a short time, we can earn good money thanks to this project.
When a project releases a token on the exchange, we can immediately sell it at a profit.

Not the fact that the price immediately rises immediately after entering the exchange. I believe that it makes sense to treat this coin as a long-term or medium-term investment. The company must manage all the services of the project.
wingding

Merit: 504

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:38:55 PM

Yes, there are bonuses:

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens

Not the fact that the price immediately rises immediately after entering the exchange. I believe that it makes sense to treat this coin as a long-term or medium-term investment. The company must manage all the services of the project.

The prices for some tokens are very expensive right after they are released to the stock exchange. This happens if the project tokens are in demand and the team performs all the steps that are indicated in the roadmap. I think that ADMINE is such a project.
ctyptoinvader

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

New Innovative System Allowing to Earn a Cryptocurrency for Viewing Advertising

AdMine a new innovative system allows you to receive money for viewing ads and increase the effectiveness of advertising campaigns to the maximum

The AdMine team, which has a rich experience in the advertising market, has created a new project, collecting the best ideas in it.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/earn-a-cryptocurrency-for-viewing-advertising/

Guys, I'm in love with your arts! Grin
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:16:34 AM

Hello

i saw in first page, all of images about admine are invalid, so we cant see the information, can you check this please?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
phoerixx

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:39:12 AM

HI, I just found out about AdMine.io. Can anyone confirm or have information how is AdMine correlated to Google? On their page Google is one of the partners ... If this is true than AdMine is the Google answer to BAT and Brave.

Is there a thread, If the Italian translation from the bounty is still available I would reserve the ITA translation for the ANN, Bounty and Whitepaper.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

For bounty thread, you can check here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2529642.0;topicseen

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:56:52 PM

HI, I just found out about AdMine.io. Can anyone confirm or have information how is AdMine correlated to Google? On their page Google is one of the partners ... If this is true than AdMine is the Google answer to BAT and Brave.

Is there a thread, If the Italian translation from the bounty is still available I would reserve the ITA translation for the ANN, Bounty and Whitepaper.

Good afternoon, we are engaged in banner networks, from our head company Traffic Market we have partner agreements with Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange to integrate into the RTB platform, to communicate with publishers.
Joebwan

Activity: 223

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:58:29 PM

How can I monetize it all?

Is this mean to sell all my info for money and agree to total surveillance?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:06:04 PM

Can stay anonymous, but then you will receive fewer coins. The higher your trust status in your account, the more you can participate and earn!

Your personal information is required for the exact search of smart contracts, and the ads you want to see, you choose yourself and subscribe to your favorite brands, you will not receive any desired advertising. Public personal data such as face book and other social networks can bring you revenue for participating in the formation of promotional smart contracts.

Media coins you can use inside the system, pay for the goods or services of our partners, make transfers inside the wallet without commissions, after the ICO, you will be able to trade on the stock exchange.

Today we have PRE-ICO a 25% bonus, join us!

www.admine.io
DutchFinity

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:02:09 PM

Hello,

Does AdMine have a bug bounty campaign? Because I found a lot of image bugs in this ANN thread:  Wink

mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:39:40 AM

i'm really interested about this coin but ANN thread show no photos and about partnership with google, facebook maybe you clarify more about that ?

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:14:24 AM

this is very interesting dev, so far I see only the videos that are in monetization but you make a nice change in my opinion, monetize all the ads on the internenet, it's a brilliant idea in my opinion, good luck for this project.
Zekia1

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

When does the end of ICO?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

i'm really interested about this coin but ANN thread show no photos and about partnership with google, facebook maybe you clarify more about that ?

We are engaged in banner networks, from our head company Traffic Market we have partner agreements with Google DoubleClick Ad Exchange to integrate into the RTB platform, to communicate with publishers.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

ICO FINISH: 20.04.18
amesdorf

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:26:10 PM

ICO FINISH: 20.04.18

Still enough time to participate in the project. I think later to take part in the ICO!
Vladlenius

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

Platform will create a competitive environment for the market thus helping it to bring better advertisement conditions for marketers. But I also Hope you add a features where user can rate and comment about the app, so that you will know what are the areas you need to take care of.
savioroshan

Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:32:54 AM

Really nice project. so everyone will get advantage  the advertiser , publisher as well as the viewer. Its really a unique concept. Hope the ICo will be a grand success. Waiting for the launch of admine platform. Even I have got 3 websites. After the platform launch definitely I will connect with your platform as a publisher.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: