Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of bitcoin in december?  (Read 4209 times)
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:30:11 AM

Looking at the current price of bitcoin has reached $10k, bitcoin prices will still experience price increases until the end of 2017 or onwards. But my opinion bitcoin price in December will reach $15k, we never know what will happen in the future that must be done is to follow it's development.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:31:01 AM

I am expecting a little dip this December since as others were saying, some of the investors will probably dump because of the Christmas season. I am guessing the dip won't be lower than $8k though.

Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:50:14 AM

Before november ends, Bitcoin price already reached $10k, in my speculation BTC value would increase more in the month of December but it may goes down a little lower in some dates of December for this year but it won't be less than $10K to sustain demands of Bitcoin users. But, Im hoping it would be double before the year ends.

For the price to reach $10K by the end of november would be very high for me however, it's not impossible for that to happen. With the current trend, it's quite possible for the price to keep going up. By the December, I expect the price to increase even more because the cryptonews so far has been indicating that it's good to invest in bitcoin and I think that bitcoin investors has been increasing.

Since the price has been continuously getting high, there may be a price dip or price correction right before we hit the barrier of $10K.

Pompa

Activity: 297

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:17:51 AM

Up to now the prise or value of bitcoin rise up, one bitcoin price $10k until now may be when December comes  it would became  $11k to $14k,  so we updating for the mintime in checking the value of bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:23:12 AM

will bitcoins hold their 10k valuve in december? do you think it will increase od decrease?
i can predict that bitcoin will reach $11000 and after end of december it will going decrease again and in 2018 maybe it will going increase again more but this is just  in my predictions but i believe that bitcoin will reach $20000 and more in 2018 more opportunities to come.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:35:06 AM

It has reached the 10K, and there is a trend that funds will continue to enter. But you must start to pay attention to the risk. It's about to be Christmas. According to previous experience. The market will not be particularly good before and after Christmas, and it's the day of consumption.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:38:00 AM

I think bitcoin prize may be decrease in december. It is just my opinion because regularly grow without decreasing is harmful. Its prize increase very much in November month.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:46:32 AM

Well, it's not surprising that bitcoin price is now 10k because of its demand in the trade market. Many people now are using bitcoin not just for paying online but also in using from their daily financial support. But in my opinion bitcoin price will be on 10.5k in the year 2018 also there is a big chance that it will crash again to 8-9k next year but it will recover within a month only.

jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:49:30 AM

With the price hitting 10,000 US dollar, I think bitcoin might hit around 11,000-12,000 US dollars with bitcoin becoming a hot topic at medias and all over the world because they are seeing that investing in bitcoin is worth it. There is a chance that price for bitcoin before and after Christmas will reached around 11,000 or 12,000.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:57:27 AM

Most people expect to reach $10 thousand. I don't think this price will be affected by Christmas consumption.
Bitcoin has already reached the $10,000 mark. Since you are new to this forum, may I suggest that you do some research before posting to avoid a post that will not contribute to the forum. Researching beforehand is an essential to posting so that your post will have a sense it will be helpful to others. Also, the price will always be affected by any consumption of the people, either Christmas or not. The price of bitcoin also depends on the supply and demand of the people so if by any chance that at Christmas, people started to sell their bitcoin for personal needs, its price might decrease.
skyline247

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:05:36 AM

will bitcoins hold their 10k valuve in december? do you think it will increase od decrease?
$10,000 per Bitcoin might get a lot of people to start purchasing it. The price could go up drastically after the price gets to that level.

when institutional investors come to crypto the price will go to real moon
Or not. Just remember the JP Morgan story. They wanted to buy low, so they have moved the market a bit (and they had luck because of the Chinese temporary ban was announced that time also). If institutional investors want to buy in at a cheaper price, they can influence the price for that period of time they start to invest and buy into bitcoin. After it will surely start to rise again but it's another possible scenario.

The price of bitcoin in December will probably stay around the 10k USD range. I think this is a stable plateau for the next progress that is going to be made in terms of the price. There is so much debt in this world and the BTC price has to account for it eventually so we are already seeing this with the price the way it is, more and more people are believe in Bitcoin over FIAT and gold.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:06:23 AM

Some investors and speculation saying that bitcoin will hit the 10k marks before Christmas and rise more than 10k by the end of the year, hope this will hit more than that, because i will invest my Christmas bonus into bitcoin.
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:11:54 AM

i think as of nows bitcoin price behaves in chart will be 10k and up but if drop will gonna happen we all know that it is not new to crypto currency hehhehehehe....
I think bitcoin price will increas as of now december hehhehe "HOPEFULLY" .. bitcoin is true amazing And I can't deny that .. I am happeybI know bitcoin  keep saving folks
sonny123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:13:51 AM

i think btc will continue to grow this December, Holiday season is coming and most of the students are gonna have thier vacation so they will have more time for bitcoin earning 😊, more will invest therefore more investment more value.  
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:20 AM

I think it'll reach around $12K at the middle of December. A lot can happen. Bitcoin's price today is rising really fast and it's a dream come true for some bitcoin investors out there. I wish I've invested more bitcoins before so I'd be enjoy the fruits of my labor now. So much regrets, so little Bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
rodskee

Activity: 2352
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:28 AM

i think decrease the bitcoin price slightly because an incoming hard fork in december then after the fork the price bounceback again and stay at 10,000usd price or until 10,200 before end of this year, the bitcoin price today is more than 10,000usd in the marketcap.

Luckym7

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:26:43 AM

Now bitcoin price touch $10000+ Hope it will be hold up over $10000 in December.
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:27:20 AM

First i think it will bounce a little then continue its domination in price and people trust.
Next year will be more to the moon. The hide power of bitcoin not stop till this point.
MrBea

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

Bitcorns

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:30:19 AM

I think we are going to see bitcoin keep a steady climb up near or into 12k in the following week/ start of December. I do smell a bit of a a 30-40% correction at around that mark or as time gets closer and closer to the new year due to many things. (pulling money for new year due to taxes, gifts etc) December should be a fun month to watch bitcoin and will get us primed for what I'm hoping is a HUGE 2018.

Gathering bitcorns.
Joan_Dentist

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

Bitcoin price is now 10520usd, is this week up to 12k?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: