Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 04:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: price of bitcoin in december?  (Read 4209 times)
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:12:15 PM

I think so in December the price of bitcoin should be getting doubled as it may have to reach a higher level of its value in this year.  Already bitcoins value is increasing a lot that is why there are lot of users of bitcoin and many people have started believing I bitcoin and have started practicing it for their income source one of them is me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

The prices of bitcoin will boost because the market capitalism is continuously rising and you can clearly see that by analysing the coinamrekt cap data daily. The supply of the bitcoin is pretty healthy and people are holding the bitcoin and no one is really in the mood of selling their bitcoin so this is going to pump the prices really good. I’m seeing that bitcoin will reach 15K mark before end of 2017 and that’s when the futures company from Wall Street will put their money into bitcoin in December first week as per the news that I have seen until now. If that’s true then sure we can see only green candles every where.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:20:00 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will still continue to rise because of the high appreciation happens this month most probably it can reach $12000 before the year end. Surely investors are now keep on buying and holding which may affect the current supply of bitcoin and if this supply can no longer accomodate the demand bitcoin can possible doubled its value today

pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:22:45 PM

I predict 10k in first half of January. Then it depends on holidays and new decisions from governments of "crypto-involved" countries after NY.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

will bitcoins hold their 10k valuve in december? do you think it will increase od decrease?

Well,  day by day bitcoin price increasing rapidly. Now, it's 28 November where 2 days to go for December but here Before coming December the price of bitcoin is 9945$. So, i think in December may be bitcoin price hit 11k$
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:07 PM

Over time price of Bitcoin can only increase because of its limited number and higher mining difficulty. Now about price of bitcoin in December... in first half of it price will drop, because there was really high rise. Bitcoin price rise about 1000$ in 2-3 days, and that is fast. So we can expect a little drop, before it can go up again. And by the end of December we can expect steady price around 10,000$. In this moment price is 9900$, so there is high possibility that price will hit steady 10k $ by the end of next month. And after that... well who knows how much it will rise.
USScrypto

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:43:39 PM

I think it ll stop at 9k-10k in december, because people ll stop buying right now because they are afraid of it ll fall down.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:01:23 PM

will bitcoins hold their 10k valuve in december? do you think it will increase od decrease?

I think it will shoot down to 8k or so roughly but then after the holidays begin its track back to 10k. Not sure if we will have 10k by new year but Jan 2018 I think it will reach 10k and make new ATHs.

bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:42 PM

There is a very good chance, it's price point now and the trend of how it increased show a good push that it could actually reach that mark or even greater. As for its increase or decrease, that is one hard case to crack. One of bitcoin's characteristics is its volatility. If you would just look back, just a few weeks ago, it's just in the 6-7k mark, and now, it's nearing the 10k mark, which has been an all time high. Thus, we will just have to wait and see.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:28:12 PM

There is a very good chance, it's price point now and the trend of how it increased show a good push that it could actually reach that mark or even greater. As for its increase or decrease, that is one hard case to crack. One of bitcoin's characteristics is its volatility. If you would just look back, just a few weeks ago, it's just in the 6-7k mark, and now, it's nearing the 10k mark, which has been an all time high. Thus, we will just have to wait and see.

Well, i think the price of bitcoin will continually increasing this december because the supply of the bitcoin is pretty good and the people are holding the bitcoin and no one is selling there bitcoin so this continually going pump the prices thats is really good for the bitcoiners enthusiats.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:07 PM

The two possibilities are there, one scenario could be panic selling leading to devaluation of the bitcoin and in another scenario bitcoin may get valued even more due to its all time high prices and people wanting it to push even higher. So with that case we may find so,e great prices like 12k or more. This is now very much believable and easy to catch after seeing the whole storey since jan 2017 until now.

If it dropped in price then it could fall upto 8k but not less than that for sure. But let’s just keep our focus in pushing it further than 10k and achieve newer milestones.
paulto

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

$10,000 per Bitcoin might get a lot of people to start purchasing it. The price could go up drastically after the price gets to that level.

when institutional investors come to crypto the price will go to real moon
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:38:17 PM

The price is now almost 10K. In December when Bitcoin futures are introduced the price will drop, because traders want to stabilize the price. Then it's time to buy again and wait for the price to rise again. That will happen next year and Bitcoin will have another all time high of 15 K. So, the price of Bitcoin in December will temporarily drop to 5K.

Rebldomakr

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:42:28 PM

If it follows past patterns, I think Bitcoin could easily reach $13,000 with a few minor dips (~$100), and we will only see another correction a couple weeks into January.
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

think it will increase
Queen077

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:08:13 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will increase More in future.  its possible to reach $13,000 by the end of year.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:47:36 PM

I think the price of Bitcoin will increase More . Bitcoin can be worth 14k + and at the end of the year

I agree with this, I think it can be around 12-15k or even more, the pace of its price point increase has been very quick. Just looking back one or two weeks ago, its just in the 6k mark, now, it's already passed or in the 10k mark, which is about a 70% increase. That is already a staggering and never-been-seen rise in the bitcoin market. I think it would continue to rise with a few halts here and there.

Aleksabit

Activity: 79
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:53:27 PM

I think that in December it will reach its peak in money, so it will attract a large number of new users of bitcoin, in December it will reach up to $ 15,000 in that
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:57:14 PM

$10,000 per Bitcoin might get a lot of people to start purchasing it. The price could go up drastically after the price gets to that level.

when institutional investors come to crypto the price will go to real moon
Or not. Just remember the JP Morgan story. They wanted to buy low, so they have moved the market a bit (and they had luck because of the Chinese temporary ban was announced that time also). If institutional investors want to buy in at a cheaper price, they can influence the price for that period of time they start to invest and buy into bitcoin. After it will surely start to rise again but it's another possible scenario.
btc_angela

Activity: 2562
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:01:37 PM

It already touches $10K so we are expecting that it can top that price in December. And as long as we see this massive bull run continues next month, I wouldn't be surprise if we are going to the 2017 with around $10K-$12K. However, we should also be ready for any price correction any time soon as the graph can't go parabolic in the long run. Short term bitcoin price could go to $10K-$12K, but in the long run it can go above that price.

CME news, institutions and new comers pumping the market are several factors that could boost the price in the long run. Just be prepared and don't panic for short and minor corrections.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████