Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I am a beginner,I have some questions  (Read 266 times)
qq1041414104 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:52:51 AM

How does bitcoin trade in China?
What can I do for bitcoin?

I hope someone can answer for me, I am very grateful to answer people, thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nrm4bits

Activity: 132
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:42:20 AM

What do you mean by what can you do for bitcoin?
You mean how to earn some coins or what can you do to support it?

Well if those are the cases, you can earn bitcoin by buying or just like any other currency: working for it. And if you want to support the network you should run a full node and spread the word about the crypto world.
Hello_Bubble_World

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:46:19 AM

I hope someone can answer for me, I am very grateful to answer people, thank you

China is not friendly to BTC, even though many large mining farms are there. You should be careful and perhaps try to study the ways others use Bitcoins (i.e. connect to a trusted VPN perhaps?)

What do you like to do, what are you good at?
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:00:48 AM

Before china is the one of the biggest miner in  bitcoin,  but last last month china declared that they will be banned this bitcoin mostly ico's. And the effect of that decision is to bring down the price of bitcoin, but after a couple of weeks bitcoin got recovered from that tragedy. So meaning until now bitcoin is not totally work in china,

Bitcoin is a valuable crypto currency,  it cost almost $11k, so as of now bitcoin price is continuesly increasing,  if you have this bitcoin im sure you will become successful someday by holding yours. You can use bitcoin to some other online transactions like purchasing, paying bills and also a investment program. For me bitcoin makes my life so easy i mean i can do alot of things with this bitcoin.
joshcmk88

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:36 AM

Are there any way to buy bitcoin in china?
irvinwelsh

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:06:38 AM

https://coinmap.org  - here you'll find an answer for your second question.
About China. There're ICO banned, some exchanges has moved to OTC scheme, some moved to another location. Other information you should probably look at official Chinese resources.
udayantha11

Activity: 756
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:28:20 AM

[/quote

In china still ico banned. In ico also clearly mentioned that every china person unable contribute ico. They can identified through the kyc.

But btc can trade in china. Those days from ico ban their was some down hit came , but now its gone. Now btc 13000 reached.

From btc you can pay airline tickets, you can transfer money.

Otherwise its a good investment for future

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

China recently has tighten the regulations on the use of bitcoins. Exchanges has been forced to go out of business too.

jercynjeth

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

I'm a newbie i have many question to bitcoin?!. What is bitcoin?, how to earn money here!?., i want learn more about bitcoin!?,
I hope someone will help me to explain for the first step and until when I earn coins.,
Thank you so much!
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:32:46 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:46:16 PM by akhjob

I'm a newbie i have many question to bitcoin?!. What is bitcoin?, how to earn money here!?., i want learn more about bitcoin!?,
I hope someone will help me to explain for the first step and until when I earn coins.,
Thank you so much!

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency or in simple words digital currency. Currently Bitcoin is trading at the price of 12000 USD if you look a year back it was around 1,000 USD. A week before it was 10,000 USD now it's 12,000 USD so I hope this answers your question. You can earn fiat money by trading them. If you want to earn bitcoins or other alt coins signup for signature campaigns.

If you want to know more about bitcoins you can have a look at https://www.coindesk.com/information/
Rodrigo Santos

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:39:25 PM

Thank you so much!

Hello.
You can found some beginners useful information following this link: Bitcoin Explained for Dummies.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:47:39 PM

In addition to the valuable information that you have learned in this forum, I would look for you on YouTube in your place. You will definitely find there a lot of information that will be useful in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: