Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:25:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20440 times)
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:37:20 AM

i think this project looking interesting, how long will this project run?
how can i know about the details this project because i'm do not see link website in here and road map.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:04:53 AM

I like the projects which pay dividends to investors immediately, you feel as you’re a part of a company! Bu the way, how often will the organizers of the fund pay their shareholders the dividends?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:23:57 AM

Comrades, tell me please, how many times can I vote in one voting if I have, let’s say, 1000 coins?
martbruce

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:51:30 AM

I’m wondering if the brokers of this fund will use leverage? I’d like to learn about the situations in which it will be used.
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:21:54 PM

i think this project looking interesting, how long will this project run?
how can i know about the details this project because i'm do not see link website in here and road map.

We have raised over 65 BTC in Pre-ICO. We are doing Round 1 right now. The website is being updated with more details such as Roadmap etc. You can visit us at http://www.symmety.fund for current version.

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:29:45 PM

I’m wondering if the brokers of this fund will use leverage? I’d like to learn about the situations in which it will be used.

Please read our CEO's interview for trading details : https://www.investitin.com/symmetry-fund/

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
Godhand212

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Do you have a roadmap already?
bittcrypt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:39:52 AM

Hello! I’ve learned a lot about all kinds of funds, I’ve heard a lot about their crashes and leakage of depositors’ data... the problem of risks and trust will be solved How in this project? After all, nothing still can keep these data confidential.
Gamelander

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:44:36 AM

Hello! I’ve learned a lot about all kinds of funds, I’ve heard a lot about their crashes and leakage of depositors’ data... the problem of risks and trust will be solved How in this project? After all, nothing still can keep these data confidential.
Hello!) It seems you had only a negative experience. Now SYMM uses blockchain technology to preserve anonymity and confidentiality. This is the main idea of managing the fund's risks in terms of transparency for shareholders and value!
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:52:31 AM

Hello!) It seems you had only a negative experience. Now SYMM uses blockchain technology to preserve anonymity and confidentiality. This is the main idea of managing the fund's risks in terms of transparency for shareholders and value!
Only blockchain itself? What about something else? More understandable for conservative investors)
Gamelander

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

Only blockchain itself? What about something else? More understandable for conservative investors)
The fund is created for shareholders and accepts any offers for further increase of transparency, building confidence and relations. The project’s team is constantly working on risk reduction strategies.
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:07:27 AM

The fund is created for shareholders and accepts any offers for further increase of transparency, building confidence and relations. The project’s team is constantly working on risk reduction strategies.
And is it planned to do anything with the crypto-currency itself in terms of preservation? I'm looking at rates and I’m a little worried about the sustainability of such companies))
Gamelander

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:12:38 AM

And is it planned to do anything with the crypto-currency itself in terms of preservation? I'm looking at rates and I’m a little worried about the sustainability of such companies))
The measures to reduce the risk of volatility are used in terms of these specifics of the market, when funds store means in currencies out of trading. And fiat currency will be stored on bank accounts. The platform uses for trading only known exchanges with confirmed liquidity reserves!
bittcrypt

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

The measures to reduce the risk of volatility are used in terms of these specifics of the market, when funds store means in currencies out of trading. And fiat currency will be stored on bank accounts. The platform uses for trading only known exchanges with confirmed liquidity reserves!
That's constructive! Thank you. Does the service use the opportunities of leverage for trading?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:48 AM

Which exchanges are you planning to enter with coins after the ICO project?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

The platform itself uses only established exchanges, so, I believe, the answer to your question is - Kracken, Bitstamp, Poloniex
WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:48 AM

hitBTC is good, in my opinion. It has ICO section so more easy for trading after the ICO end.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:57 AM

Hi everyone! I’ve learned that if ICO fails, which is very unlikely for me, the investors will get back all the means invested... Is this true?
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:11:46 AM

Hi everyone! I’ve learned that if ICO fails, which is very unlikely for me, the investors will get back all the means invested... Is this true?
Greetings! Yes, it is. And this is specified in the WP. There are no two opinions in this case. The project isn’t a way to collect money quickly and fade away!
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:02:24 PM

Look! The most annoying are the things which you think about less of all))) And how will the controversial situation be resolved when trading or after that? Who settles the situation in this case?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: