Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:12:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Symmetry - The Safer Cryptocurrency Fund with a Monthly Dividend.  (Read 20440 times)
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:12:26 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2017, 11:42:20 AM by symmetry.fund

The Symmetry Fund: Introducing a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

Background
    Fund management company, SYMM, is launching a new cryptocurrency investment fund, offering a completely new type of commission structure to investors looking for a safe and easy way to invest in cryptocurrencies.
From November 30th, for 60 days (closes January 30th 2018), the Symmetry Fund ICO offers investors the unique opportunity to gain a stake in a cryptocurrency fund offering a monthly dividend, as well as an easy cash-out option

What Makes The Symmetry Fund Different?
    The fund’s capital will be split into two main components: 70% cryptocurrency trading and 20% ICO investments, with the remaining 10% forming a reserve fund. By diversifying the investment into a range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Lite Coin and Ripple, the Symmetry Fund offers a diversified portfolio for those looking for the safety of a traditional managed mutual fund, but with all the upside of the a lucrative cryptocurrency ICO.
Uniquely, the Symmetry fund pays monthly dividends equivalent to 50% of trading profits in ETH, yet investors can also avail of a buyback option and cash out by selling their SYMM tokens at market rates at any point.

Features and benefits
•   Full transparency on profits/losses and dividends, including daily reports to investors
•   External audits conducted monthly by ‘big four’ firm
•   10% reserve fund kept in flat currencies (US$/€) to mitigate risk
•   50% of profits distributed as a monthly dividend with the remainder re-invested
•   Level of dividend subject to a token holder vote every three months
•   Tokens will be offered initially at 0.1 ETH per share (payable in Ethereum)*
•   No limit on number of purchases throughout the ICO
•   Management fees charged only on profits at 7.5% (investments over 100 ETH) and 15% (investments under 100 ETH)
•   ERC20-compliant Smart Contract

Key personnel
•   Andrew Lewin, David Steiner, Markus Kohn – all with extensive experience running funds at the biggest financial institutions

Interested?
    Based on preliminary projections, the fund managers estimate ROI to be in the region of 50% annually. To claim your stake in this unique and potentially highly lucrative ICO, visit www.symmetry.fund where you can also download our white paper with all the information you need to know about this exciting new way to invest in cryptocurrency.

*Please note that the Symmetry fund is not available to US investors4

*SYMM is postponing the ICO due to technical formalities until December 10th.

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Slkp

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

The Symmetry Fund: Introducing a new dimension in cryptocurrency investing.

Background
    Fund management company, SYMM, is launching a new cryptocurrency investment fund, offering a completely new type of commission structure to investors looking for a safe and easy way to invest in cryptocurrencies.
From November 30th, for 60 days (closes January 30th 2018), the Symmetry Fund ICO offers investors the unique opportunity to gain a stake in a cryptocurrency fund offering a monthly dividend, as well as an easy cash-out option

What Makes The Symmetry Fund Different?
    The fund’s capital will be split into two main components: 70% cryptocurrency trading and 20% ICO investments, with the remaining 10% forming a reserve fund. By diversifying the investment into a range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, Lite Coin and Ripple, the Symmetry Fund offers a diversified portfolio for those looking for the safety of a traditional managed mutual fund, but with all the upside of the a lucrative cryptocurrency ICO.
Uniquely, the Symmetry fund pays monthly dividends equivalent to 50% of trading profits in ETH, yet investors can also avail of a buyback option and cash out by selling their SYMM tokens at market rates at any point.

Features and benefits
•   Full transparency on profits/losses and dividends, including daily reports to investors
•   External audits conducted monthly by ‘big four’ firm
•   10% reserve fund kept in flat currencies (US$/€) to mitigate risk
•   50% of profits distributed as a monthly dividend with the remainder re-invested
•   Level of dividend subject to a token holder vote every three months
•   Tokens will be offered initially at 0.1 ETH per share (payable in Ethereum)*
•   No limit on number of purchases throughout the ICO
•   Management fees charged only on profits at 7.5% (investments over 100 ETH) and 15% (investments under 100 ETH)
•   ERC20-compliant Smart Contract

Key personnel
•   Andrew Lewin, David Steiner, Markus Kohn – all with extensive experience running funds at the biggest financial institutions

Interested?
    Based on preliminary projections, the fund managers estimate ROI to be in the region of 50% annually. To claim your stake in this unique and potentially highly lucrative ICO, visit www.symmetry.fund where you can also download our white paper with all the information you need to know about this exciting new way to invest in cryptocurrency.

*Please note that the Symmetry fund is not available to US investors

AlloM

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:19:06 PM

Crypto fund project with monthly dividend this sounds awesome where I can find the details about this project website have no link to whitepaper and no outline how this should work?
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:45:00 PM

Crypto fund project with monthly dividend this sounds awesome where I can find the details about this project website have no link to whitepaper and no outline how this should work?

Thank you for your interest in Symmetry Fund! The website goes live in a couple of days. Whitepaper is being finalized and should be ready on the 30th. I want to emphasize that there are no discounts, no Pre-ICO or any other bonuses due to the structure of the fund. Price remains the same during the whole ICO period. Buyback option is available until we hit major exchanges. So no worries, you will have time to do your due diligence and invest in something unique!

Join The Next Generation Cryptofund - Symmetry Fund. Monthly Dividends Paid In ETH. Buyback Option Is Available. www.symmetry.fund
robinhande

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:08:03 AM

looks very intersting, but how to prove your ability, to guarantee the returns and lower risk demand of the investor
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:48:11 AM

looks very intersting, but how to prove your ability, to guarantee the returns and lower risk demand of the investor

We can't guarantee returns, however based on Symmetry scenarios and fund projection, the estimated annual ROI for SYMM investors is expected to be more than 50%. While it may sound very little
to current market performance, these are healthy and realistic numbers. We are going to have token-holders voting on fund trading strategy every 3-6 month. I invite you to read our whitepaper, once published!

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:59:48 PM

what are you doing for promotion? is there a kind of bounty for twitter, facebook or bitcointalk campaign?

its important to spread out the word so the world knows you  Cool
symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:10:02 PM

what are you doing for promotion? is there a kind of bounty for twitter, facebook or bitcointalk campaign?

its important to spread out the word so the world knows you  Cool

Please send me a message on Telegram @andrewuk1

symmetry.fund (OP)
Copper Member

Symmetry Fund

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 09:23:18 PM

Guys, I invite you to read our CEO's interview for better understanding how SYMM works : https://www.investitin.com/symmetry-fund/

bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:34:24 AM

Guys, I invite you to read our CEO's interview for better understanding how SYMM works : https://www.investitin.com/symmetry-fund/

if you are not going to raise the capital needed, you could apply for iconomi funds management. you have there a platform and all the tools needed. Or do I miss something.

best regards
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

Crypto-currencies have increased risks now in comparison with trading in fiat currencies. I think that the time of such an investment fund hasn’t come yet, so it won’t be able to show its best results.
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:29:46 AM

Crypto-currencies have increased risks now in comparison with trading in fiat currencies. I think that the time of such an investment fund hasn’t come yet, so it won’t be able to show its best results.

You know the risks are great to that extent in which traders approach their mitigation when trading any currencies. This is worked out perfectly in SYMM, so investors have nothing to worry about, they will receive a stable income and enjoy life.
spacegt

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:40:40 AM

You know the risks are great to that extent in which traders approach their mitigation when trading any currencies. This is worked out perfectly in SYMM, so investors have nothing to worry about, they will receive a stable income and enjoy life.

It's really interesting, and how will SYMM deal with higher risks?
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:42:49 AM

*SYMM is postponing the ICO due to technical formalities until December 10th.
and now is december 12, 2017 depends in the OP is the ICO already begin or will be postponing again ?

dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:43:42 AM

Well, in fact, quite easy). Weighted currencies and signals to each currency in the Symmetry investment portfolio (BTC, ETH, XRP, DASH and LTC) will be applied in order to mitigate risks.
alcoholbtc

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:55:10 AM

Well, in fact, quite easy). Weighted currencies and signals to each currency in the Symmetry investment portfolio (BTC, ETH, XRP, DASH and LTC) will be applied in order to mitigate risks.

Greetings to all of you. It’s a very good approach to mitigation of risks, I like it. And how does the company plan to protect from high market volatility its crypto assets which are not involved in trading at the moment? In my opinion, it’s is a very relevant issue.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:01:35 AM

im already reading a lot of post here, for me, your project is try offer something different but its to highly risk, but, im still believe you have a great plan on this.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:04:01 AM

It's great that you made a system of voting for shareholders to make any decisions. Tell me, will the number of tokens obtained by investors somehow influence the number of their votes in these voting?
kentuckykid

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:14 AM

Does anyone know the price of one coin?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:54:38 AM

I don’t see any transparency in this investment fund’s operating. If I were an investor, I’d like to take a full control over the operating of the investment fund and its quality. I think companies should think about it, otherwise they won’t attract enough investors.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: