Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:46:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RTBTC - Bitcoin Exchange Trading Interface  (Read 13733 times)
Clark (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 502

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 11:38:38 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2013, 09:04:02 PM by Clark

RTBTC is a Web-based trading and market visualization platform for the bitcoin exchanges. Trading is enabled through exchange API key access, and all data is real time from the exchange.

Features (Modules)
  • Trade Entry and Open Orders
  • Fully-customizable charts
  • Visual depth chart
  • Time & Sales, Ticker, and Order Book

Exchanges Supported
  • Mt. Gox
  • Bitstamp
  • (Which one should be next?)

Pricing
RTBTC costs $10 per month, on average. We have a pricing algorithm to keep prices constant over a wide range of exchange rates.

https://rtbtc.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 12:56:51 AM

• (Which one should be next?)

Looking great!
Rooting for Bitstamp, even though I'm aware of the secret fee issue.
They still look more solid than any other place.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
TheBanker

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 03:22:08 AM

Very nice interface, good work.

I dont know how much demand you would see for it because I don't think many people here would have accounts, but I have a Tradehill account and I'd love a better order interface. So I'd vote for Tradehill. Although I'm guessing that you would need to include a slightly different interface for them due to their lot sizing rules.
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:36:57 PM

Anyone else having trouble with RTBTC loading for them?

I can get it to load in my regular browser, but on an old linux laptop and my SSB I created (which worked great this morning) I login and just get my layouts list and a Connecting... message in the lower right hand corner.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
zeroblock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:53:12 PM

Works with my Chrome and Firefox browsers!
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 06:19:24 PM

Works with my Chrome and Firefox browsers!
Strange my SSB and linux are both chrome too (although Chrome is also what is working on the same laptop as the SSB).

Here is a SS of the error in Chrome.   The window is reporting v0.0.23 which I think hasn't changed since it was working so I am doubly perplexed.  

Can I do anything else to help you Clark?  I know that a line number in a minified JS file isn't alot of help so I tried to add context for you in the SS.

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 06:40:07 PM

Can I do anything else to help you Clark?  I know that a line number in a minified JS file isn't alot of help so I tried to add context for you in the SS.

I've pinpointed what I think it going on and will push a new version soon.

Thanks for posting about this error.

ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:02:02 PM

I've pinpointed what I think it going on and will push a new version soon.

Thanks for posting about this error.
Thanks for the quick response!  I will test it as soon I as know... will you post here (or do you have a twitter account)?

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 09:55:30 PM

Thanks for the quick response!  I will test it as soon I as know... will you post here (or do you have a twitter account)?

I have deployed what I think will fix the problem, though it is hard to say, since I haven't seen that bug before.

Could you give more details on the browser / OS? Also, if I didn't get the bug, please let me know!

Also, the latest trades are now cached in localStorage (every so often) so when you refresh the platform, the Time & Sales is filled in with some trades. To prevent ultra-stale data, the trades won't load if older than 5 minutes. The main use case here is page reloads, not long-term persistent caching of trade data.

Haze

Activity: 149

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:05:59 AM

Nice! I can tell alot of work has gone into this!

Question: Can I run multiple instances of this in multiple browser windows? I have a 6-screen set-up and would like the main BTC/USD graph on one screen, recent trades and orderbook on another, etc.

P.S. BTC-e support would be very cool in future versions.
ErebusBat

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 01:04:28 AM

I have deployed what I think will fix the problem, though it is hard to say, since I haven't seen that bug before.

Could you give more details on the browser / OS? Also, if I didn't get the bug, please let me know!

Clark,

Unfortunately 0.0.24 did not fix anything and the error looks the same:

The *really* strange thing is this uses the exact same binaries as by browser that works.  AND the SSB (single site browser) DID work the first day.

It is Chrome on OSX.  (Chrome itself works fine, although Chrome on Linux does not :/)   I thought perhaps it was a cache issue, but clearing that had no effect.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 07:19:34 AM

Nice! I can tell alot of work has gone into this!

Question: Can I run multiple instances of this in multiple browser windows? I have a 6-screen set-up and would like the main BTC/USD graph on one screen, recent trades and orderbook on another, etc.

P.S. BTC-e support would be very cool in future versions.

Thanks!

The platform will work in multiple windows, but it will be separate instances, requiring 6 (in your case) connections to Mt. Gox! This could be an issue.

Also, please note than any changes to the layout will save that window's version to the server, overwriting all the others. This could cause headache.

Since we know this is an issue, true multi-window support is on the drawing board. As always, stay tuned!

bctm

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:45:13 AM

Clark, platform support automation trading?
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 02:14:23 PM

Clark, platform support automation trading?

It does not, sorry.

Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2013, 10:45:23 PM

Version 0.0.25
  • Fixes a wallet update / trading bug
  • Makes the visual depth chart more accurate and more responsive to price changes
  • Enables easier value entry into the Order Entry module

Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:16:56 AM

I've been trading with the new platform for a day or two and I have to say, it's AWESOME!  Really great job guys.  I do have a couple of issues I wanted to post here but I didn't want those to distract from the fact that I really could not be happier with signing up.  

1.  Is there no sound?   Grin  I have to leave the original clarkmoody.com site up in the background, just to get audio feedback on specific trades sizes.  An absolute must IMO.

2.  The visual depth chart will not open, let alone display when using Safari.  Chrome is working fine though.

3.  It would be nice if I could enter USD amounts to make coin purchases, instead of figuring out the number of coins/USD.  For instance, if I just wanted to use my whole bankroll, it would be nice to just put that in there, and it tell me how many coins I will end up with.  (Unless somehow, I missed that feature.)

4.  Once or twice I placed an order and the order didn't reflect in the order book.  I had to restart to get it to display.  It was displaying on the clarkmoody.com site so not sure what's up there.  

That's all I can think of at the moment.  As I said, I think it's awesome.  I wanted to bring these to light to see this get better and better.  Probably going to pay the 6 month....which BTW....do you not have a good 1 year pricing plan?  I think it only went up to 6 months.

As for which exchange next, Bitstamp should obviously be a contender but something like BTC-e should be considered, maybe even more so, because of the ability to trade alt-currencies.  If and when Gox adds LTC, do you plan to have LTC added to this?  That said, I think the ability to trade alt-currencies,  can't be overstated.  It's an absolute must IMO.

Keep up the good work!  I'm an instant fan.   Wink

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 04:38:18 AM

I've been trading with the new platform for a day or two and I have to say, it's AWESOME!  Really great job guys.  I do have a couple of issues I wanted to post here but I didn't want those to distract from the fact that I really could not be happier with signing up.  

1.  Is there no sound?   Grin  I have to leave the original clarkmoody.com site up in the background, just to get audio feedback on specific trades sizes.  An absolute must IMO.

2.  The visual depth chart will not open, let alone display when using Safari.  Chrome is working fine though.

3.  It would be nice if I could enter USD amounts to make coin purchases, instead of figuring out the number of coins/USD.  For instance, if I just wanted to use my whole bankroll, it would be nice to just put that in there, and it tell me how many coins I will end up with.  (Unless somehow, I missed that feature.)

4.  Once or twice I placed an order and the order didn't reflect in the order book.  I had to restart to get it to display.  It was displaying on the clarkmoody.com site so not sure what's up there.  

That's all I can think of at the moment.  As I said, I think it's awesome.  I wanted to bring these to light to see this get better and better.  Probably going to pay the 6 month....which BTW....do you not have a good 1 year pricing plan?  I think it only went up to 6 months.

As for which exchange next, Bitstamp should obviously be a contender but something like BTC-e should be considered, maybe even more so, because of the ability to trade alt-currencies.  If and when Gox adds LTC, do you plan to have LTC added to this?  That said, I think the ability to trade alt-currencies,  can't be overstated.  It's an absolute must IMO.

Keep up the good work!  I'm an instant fan.   Wink

Thanks so much for the appreciation :-)

1. Sound is on the drawing board. We will expand upon the sounds available on the free site: think depth update thresholds, trades placed/executed, trade thresholds, etc.

2. This is a problem! Could you post or PM the error you're getting from the developer console? Are you on OSX? Safari version?

3. This is also in the works. Trades like "sell coins to get $X.XX" or "spend $X.XX on coins"

4. Order book bug has been reported to us by others. We will try to hunt this one down soon.

We do not have 1 year pricing at this point.

Eventually we would like to allow trading of any / all cryptos at as many exchanges as possible. If you would like to see a new exchange, please bug their support system to allow API key authentication instead of username/password for the API.

Coinseeker

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 05:41:19 AM

Thanks so much for the appreciation :-)

You're welcome.

1. Oh, that sounds great.  Looking forward to it.

2.  I'm not sure what's going on but currently, I can't even get it to connect via Safari now.  It just says connecting at the bottom.  No windows display.  I'll try again in the morning and update you as soon as I know something more.  OS X 10.7.5  Safari 6.0.4

3.  Perfect.

4.  Great...seems you're on top of things.  Really excited about this platform.

We do not have 1 year pricing at this point.

No sweat, figured I'd ask.  Always looking to save a buck or two somewhere.   Grin

Eventually we would like to allow trading of any / all cryptos at as many exchanges as possible. If you would like to see a new exchange, please bug their support system to allow API key authentication instead of username/password for the API.

Will do.   Thanks for the quick response...I'll get back to you on the Safari issue.

If your ignore button isn't glowing, you're doing it wrong.
melon

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 02:16:02 AM

this is juggernaut! get campbx going to allow a slew of americans a chance to trade locally and you'll get a market for your subscriptions!

Once was a man his name was Jed..had a lot of hair but it wasn't on his head !
Clark (OP)

So much code.

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2013, 04:55:10 AM

I believe this latest version fixes the Safari load-time error with "requestAnimationFrame".

But please note that I'm still getting what appears to be a socket.io-related error.

Code:
Error during WebSocket handshake: 
  location mismatch:
    wss://socketio.mtgox.com/socket.io/1/websocket/h7DdnfzXriu0HSpKqDZs?Currency=USD
    !=
    ws://socketio.mtgox.com/socket.io/1/websocket/h7DdnfzXriu0HSpKqDZs?Currency=USD

It seems that it has to do with Safari's same-origin policy for WebSockets. If you're seeing this problem, it means that you will not get real time data in Safari. There may be a fix for this, but I'm testing on Safari Windows, so I don't see the latest version that OSX has.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: