Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:24:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alternative Mining  (Read 311 times)
cryptokos (OP)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

Caйт: autobounty.club

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:35:25 AM

Hello. Who can suggest the types of coin mining without a processor or video card? Here is the Storj mining on the hard drive. I heard about mining on the distribution of Internet traffic for VPN. What coins do you know for mining including the above? I want to make a table for convenience and put it here.

● AUTOBOUNTY ●
CEPBИC ABTOMATИЗAЦИИ БAУHTИ КOMПAHИЙ
BitcointalkVkontakteTelegramWebsiteTwitterFacebook
Sanjanamadhura

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:17:15 AM

you can do cloud mining if you wanna do it without video card and a processor.don't do mining using your personal computer unless you have a super computer
cryptokos (OP)

Activity: 142

Caйт: autobounty.club

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:42:16 AM

you can do cloud mining if you wanna do it without video card and a processor.don't do mining using your personal computer unless you have a super computer
You don't understand me, I'm doing mining at the moment on Storj. A weak computer can crash. There is still a mining for VPN.

● AUTOBOUNTY ●
CEPBИC ABTOMATИЗAЦИИ БAУHTИ КOMПAHИЙ
BitcointalkVkontakteTelegramWebsiteTwitterFacebook
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:55:19 AM

Hello. Who can suggest the types of coin mining without a processor or video card? Here is the Storj mining on the hard drive. I heard about mining on the distribution of Internet traffic for VPN. What coins do you know for mining including the above? I want to make a table for convenience and put it here.

Have read about it clearly we need a GPU cards to mine the ethereum. This is how the storj homesite FAQ stated. Please go through the below link.
https://storj.io/faq.html#faq-3-2

Actually it is online cloud storage platform which is been used to save our data in the large number and then they have their own tokens also in the forum ann section.
If you wanna still you are mining with the hard drive alone you please share the reference images here below bro. That would helpful understand by others.
leftover_potato

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 10:07:46 AM

Mining electroneum ETN only uses CPU. maybe u can take a look at it.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: