Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sight is slow  (Read 331 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:17:27 PM

Sight is slow and auto speel correct no work.

Please fixx.

My fanbase needs me to post but me can't cause ... wait for it ... cite is slow.

Bruno

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Prem.Soorajpaul

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

0xB911101025014BfCaA3B17BC7683C0817489bB28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Please share some more details, what you exactly want to say or what kind of problem are facing in which site?

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1323

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:25:35 PM

If you are talking about Bitcointalk, it's extremely slow for me since yesterday evening. It takes few minutes to load every page, publish posts and etc. And I often getting "Busy, try again (504)" and "Database error" message. But strngely, I can't find more complaints about it on Meta.

TravelMug

Activity: 2590
Merit: 829

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:39:41 PM

If you are talking about Bitcointalk, it's extremely slow for me since yesterday evening. It takes few minutes to load every page, publish posts and etc. And I often getting "Busy, try again (504)" and "Database error" message. But strngely, I can't find more complaints about it on Meta.

I'm also getting the same response as well, its very slow. I'm assuming that there's DDoS again. And the forum is plague with newbies trying to join. I'm seeing the same pattern of the forum being slow when bitcoin reaches all-time-high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1458

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:47:00 PM

I'm also getting the same response as well, its very slow. I'm assuming that there's DDoS again. And the forum is plague with newbies trying to join. I'm seeing the same pattern of the forum being slow when bitcoin reaches all-time-high.

It is too slow indeed. It is a pain in the a**.

Good investment in capacity wouldn't be bad, because if bitcoins keeps growing, this problem is going to get worse, ath after ath.

By the way, how can I use auto spell correct on this site?

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 03:57:12 PM

Hello, i have the same problems too, it continued 2 days, and it's goes to impossible surf the forum. I hope the DDOS will stop soon.
Now i have this message very often:
https://i.imgur.com/HmKBvvp.png

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:13:57 PM

Yeh, it's been a nightmare for me with pages not even loading though it's alleviated a little but is still very slow. I wonder if it is a ddos or perhaps just masses of people flocking to the site due to the massive price hike.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:31:44 PM

And, theymos, while you're out fixin' the cite, pick up some Purina Retard Chow so to feed the one who has no idea as to what cite/sight/site this thread in Meta pertains to, and for another who's seeking the auto spell correct button.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 04:44:26 PM

And, theymos, while you're out fixin' the cite, pick up some Purina Retard Chow so to feed the one who has no idea as to what cite/sight/site this thread in Meta pertains to, and for another who's seeking the auto spell correct button.

He should also get some Purina Moron Chow for people like you.

A little glance at this site shows that most people don't know about that button and when you get one of them interested in it, instead of helping him you just insult out of vanity. Before I posted my former reply I checked all the buttons and there is no auto spell correct button among the 28 I can count (apart from the face icons). At least no one called like that: "auto spell correct button".

stompix
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 6156

Jambler.io

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:07:27 PM

A little glance at this site shows that most people don't know about that button and when you get one of them interested in it, instead of helping him you just insult out of vanity. Before I posted my former reply I checked all the buttons and there is no auto spell correct button among the 28 I can count (apart from the face icons). At least no one called like that: "auto spell correct button".

No really, have them both.
You can't find the "auto spell correct button", it's a paradox man.
If there where such button the first thing it would do would be transforming itself into the "auto correct button" with a magic spell.  Smiley
Now, after the fun, the friendly advice: use Spell Checker for Chrome (Firefox), auto stuff will land you right into troubles.

Back to the lag problem, dunno if it's temporary or Theymos solved it (in this case I wasted 4 tracert I was going to send him) but it seems it's loading pretty much ok right now.

BTC
BTC
 BTC
BTC
..JAMBLER.io..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO
HAVE BITCOIN BUSINESS

██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██
  BTC
. BTC

BTC
  BTC
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:48:31 PM

If there where such button the first thing it would do would be transforming itself into the "auto correct button" with a magic spell.  Smiley
Now, after the fun, the friendly advice: use Spell Checker for Chrome (Firefox), auto stuff will land you right into troubles.

I was asking because I use Word spell check but without the “auto” option, so I thought if there was something similar here I would save time.

So, now what is clear is that he is calling me a retard because I’m not an English native speaker. Paradox, as well as double meaning and jokes are difficult to understand for non-native speakers, even if they have a very advanced level.

Would he get a paradox if I write it in my mother tongue?

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

theymos, best purchase extra bags of Purina Retard Chow, for it looks like you have one more mouth to feed, another person who mistaken a sarcastic spell check button with a real one prior to uncovering for himself that such doesn't exist after chastising me. Sad!  Cry

My guess is that this new dude could eat an entire bag himself given that this thread's title and the OP's content is littered with purposely misspelled words for humor purposes in expressing a serious issue needing addressing.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:57:46 PM

If there where such button the first thing it would do would be transforming itself into the "auto correct button" with a magic spell.  Smiley

I was asking because I use Word spell check but without the “auto” option, so I thought if there was something similar here I would save time.

So, now what is clear is that he is calling me a retard because I’m not an English native speaker. Paradox, as well as double meaning and jokes are difficult to understand for non-native speakers, even if they have a very advanced level.

Would he get a paradox if I write it in my mother tongue?

Thanks for your reply anyway.

Here's what's really clear. You assumed that I'm calling you a retard because you don't have a command of the Englisht, of which I found no evidence of such prior to your disclosure, thus now instead of sad, Pocahontas. (my guess is that reference will most likely go over his retarded head)

For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

I agree that bitcoin has many advantages but to enhance the English proficiency is not one of them, especially in this forum. You are a clear example of that.

I see a lot of people posting writing bad English. They don't even bother using a corrector and in some cases I cannot understand anything, so I'm surprised to see they have certain ranks.

Hey, tell them to use this forum's auto corrector.  Grin Grin Grin

castiel0504

Activity: 266
Merit: 109

Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:36:07 PM

While we are at "Sight is slow" Cheesy, now i am getting this error when click "Home" button http://prntscr.com/hgy4ky
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:13:04 PM

Please fixx.

My fanbase needs me to post but me can't cause ... wait for it ... cite is slow.

Bruno
Sight has been slow hole they, however i was drunk so probably that was the reason.
Everything is fine now but it seems thermos removed auto corrector  Cry

Hm..ddos?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:26:17 PM

Please fixx.

Bruno
Sight has been slow hole they, however i was drunk so probably that was the reason.
Everything is fine now but it seems thermos removed auto corrector  Cry

Hm..ddos?

Speakin' of, there's a new lending program called AutoConnectorCoin (ACC), albeit it's ONLY marketed to those who are slow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: