Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:38:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BeepBoop  (Read 681 times)
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5926

Meh.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:57:10 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:46:04 AM by Hhampuz

Removed.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Reserved

badjacks99

Activity: 1050
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:23:37 PM

I have to say the presentation is pretty nice, I like the fact that you are showing past results with some good stats at really nice odds. If I had to make one suggestion about the website in general, as a customer I would like to have just a small peak at the site before I have to instantly create an account. If I have missed the option to bypass the registration, my apologizes. I'm a pretty active sports & esports bettor myself so I wouldn't mind a vouch copy. Obviously, I will report back with an honest review of your services. Good luck with your predictions.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:41 PM

I have to say the presentation is pretty nice, I like the fact that you are showing past results with some good stats at really nice odds. If I had to make one suggestion about the website in general, as a customer I would like to have just a small peak at the site before I have to instantly create an account. If I have missed the option to bypass the registration, my apologizes. I'm a pretty active sports & esports bettor myself so I wouldn't mind a vouch copy. Obviously, I will report back with an honest review of your services. Good luck with your predictions.

Thank you very much! I've seen a lot of people offering similar services here but they put no effort in to it, I always pride myself in making it look nice Cheesy.

And there is currently no way to get a sneak peak before registering but that's a good suggestion that I'll take bring up to the management Smiley. And since you are a Hero member and the first one to reply here the vouch copy is yours! Just sign up and PM me your username on the website and I'll sort you out. Thank you!

JamesDunflermline
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:01:47 PM

Bought membership yesterday and i already made my money back.. Highly recommend this service.

Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:34:21 PM

Bought membership yesterday and i already made my money back.. Highly recommend this service.

Thank you very much for the recommendation! And I'm happy to see that you were able to win it back and hopefully more Smiley. Just out of curiosity, which membership did you purchase?

Thanks!

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 05:28:56 PM

Do you have a record of how many units you are up? Also, are all the bets are made with 1 unit or do you want people to place more money on certain bets? You do have a 70% win rate, but that isn't super impressive considering the odds of the bets you are choosing. Showing how many units you are up is a way better comparison than win rate.

How long is there usually between the time when the tip is posted and the game starts?

There's currently 1 vouch copy available for a trusted member here that will be able to try out the site and the predictions during an entire week for free! All I ask in return is an honest review of this service.

I'll take a vouch copy if I qualify.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

Do you have a record of how many units you are up? Also, are all the bets are made with 1 unit or do you want people to place more money on certain bets? You do have a 70% win rate, but that isn't super impressive considering the odds of the bets you are choosing. Showing how many units you are up is a way better comparison than win rate.

How long is there usually between the time when the tip is posted and the game starts?

There's currently 1 vouch copy available for a trusted member here that will be able to try out the site and the predictions during an entire week for free! All I ask in return is an honest review of this service.

I'll take a vouch copy if I qualify.

We do not specify the amount people should be betting and we do not disclose our bets but we recommend people to have a healthy bankroll.

As we are only looking to find winners and because we are very confident in our picks there are no different sizes of bets on particular bets as we feel all of them are "safe" Smiley.

As for the Vouch copy it has been given out to badjacks99, hopefully he'll confirm here shortly. Sorry for not updating it in the OP. Feel free to try out a month though as we have a special offer where if you are not in profits after one month we'll give you back the deposit Smiley.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

I'm waiting for the reviews from people here cause you haven't posted enough info , the 70% win rate isn't important at all since I can achieve over 80% win rate and still lose money  Grin
clearly you should post info about your ROI not win rate , and hopefully we can see the history of the picks too

if people approved that the picks are profitable  I would be more than happy to subscribe  but so far I have tried the best tipsters here and a site that offers paid tips , they all were -EV
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 06:27:24 PM

We do not specify the amount people should be betting and we do not disclose our bets but we recommend people to have a healthy bankroll.

I'm not asking you to disclose your bets, but rather keep a track of your profit in stakes instead of measuring win rate, which is a horrible measure sometimes.

I'm waiting for the reviews from people here cause you haven't posted enough info , the 70% win rate isn't important at all since I can achieve over 80% win rate and still lose money  Grin
clearly you should post info about your ROI not win rate , and hopefully we can see the history of the picks too

if people approved that the picks are profitable  I would be more than happy to subscribe  but so far I have tried the best tipsters here and a site that offers paid tips , they all were -EV

I was given a 1 week trial in the end of things, so I'll be making the bets on this tips they get, and recording my profit/loss in stakes, with counting each bet as 1 stake. Past outcomes don't guarantee future outcomes, but it should be a decent look into the quality and success of their tips. Cloudbet deposit still hasn't confirmed though :/

taking a break - expect delayed responses
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:04:51 PM

I was given a 1 week trial in the end of things, so I'll be making the bets on this tips they get, and recording my profit/loss in stakes, with counting each bet as 1 stake. Past outcomes don't guarantee future outcomes, but it should be a decent look into the quality and success of their tips. Cloudbet deposit still hasn't confirmed though :/

oh glad you got the trial mate , hopefully you can see the past results too and get some idea about how the site is doing
are you allowed to post the picks after the matches end ?? this also can help and maybe Hhampuz should do that
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:20:38 PM

I take all that you are saying in to consideration while collaborating with the owner of the site to bring the users the best possible experience. Remember that if you have any questions you can just ask them here or PM me.

We had an awesome day today winning 4/5 of the posted bets, see below picture for those games and their respective odds:

Hopefully Darkstar will give you guys a good and honest review of his experience while playing with us.

I'll start posting our past bets daily or every other day from here on out!

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:42:41 PM

since there are no reviews here yet I'm gonna try the site anyways, so registered and I can see that I can pay directly using the site
should I go for it or should I contact you since you said that you will send the address in pm ( not sure if the payment system works on the site )

also what bitcoin bookies you recommend for the picks ?? I like nitrogen but they don't offer much lines like BTTS and some other betting options
so I would like to know the sites so I can split my bankroll early due the long time of waiting for tx confirmations

does the 10% discount still valid ??

so please Hhampuz help me with that mate  Cheesy
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:44:17 AM

since there are no reviews here yet I'm gonna try the site anyways, so registered and I can see that I can pay directly using the site
should I go for it or should I contact you since you said that you will send the address in pm ( not sure if the payment system works on the site )

also what bitcoin bookies you recommend for the picks ?? I like nitrogen but they don't offer much lines like BTTS and some other betting options
so I would like to know the sites so I can split my bankroll early due the long time of waiting for tx confirmations

Yeah I gave out 2 vouch copies and both were sadly wasted as none of the two people actually tried the site Sad.

As long as you sign up using the link from the OP which is the ref link for Bitcointalk users you'll get a 10% discount Smiley.

I would say that cloudbet is decent but I've mainly used fiat bookies as it is like you say with BTTS bets etc. they offer a far better range of bets.

The 10% will get deducted if you sign up using the link! Thank you for showing the interest to join us, please feel free to let me/us know what you think once you've tried it! Cheesy

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:21:29 AM

Yeah I gave out 2 vouch copies and both were sadly wasted as none of the two people actually tried the site Sad.

As long as you sign up using the link from the OP which is the ref link for Bitcointalk users you'll get a 10% discount Smiley.

I would say that cloudbet is decent but I've mainly used fiat bookies as it is like you say with BTTS bets etc. they offer a far better range of bets.

The 10% will get deducted if you sign up using the link! Thank you for showing the interest to join us, please feel free to let me/us know what you think once you've tried it! Cheesy
Hi mate, I'm also curious about your service just trying to assess and save some good bankroll before I purchased your offer, I'm not sure but I wanted to ask if you have idea how much would  be a good bankroll to begin? Any minimum amount that can give me a much better chances to earn coming from your tips? Thanks in advance mate.
Hhampuz (OP)
Legendary

Meh.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

Hi mate, I'm also curious about your service just trying to assess and save some good bankroll before I purchased your offer, I'm not sure but I wanted to ask if you have idea how much would  be a good bankroll to begin? Any minimum amount that can give me a much better chances to earn coming from your tips? Thanks in advance mate.

Hey man,

I wouldn't want to tell you how much to bet other than, bet no more than you can afford to lose. As we aim on winning long term (obviously short term as well, but can't promise that) I'd like you to at least start with $100 and bet around $2.5 per game or something. That way you get a good chance to try it out while seeing results without risking too to much Smiley.

I usually bet between $50-$100 per game but just on certain days which can really drag me down.. I'm way to busy right now but starting in the first week of 2018 I'll go in hard and share my own bets in here Smiley.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:15:15 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 08:02:02 PM by SyGambler

hmmm well I'm really disappointed , I purchased the subscription and as I can see from the past 240 matches the site isn't doing good and it's negative actually
couldn't have more info about the stats cause they posted the odds for their last 240 matches only
in the last 240 matches the site lost 3.41 units , it's not terrible stats but still it's negative stats and can't make the followers profits  

and thats actually if you can bet on the odds that they post , they have 6 picks for today so I searched for the matches and couldn't find the same odds they posted in bitcoin bookies
the odds in bitcoin bookies ( nitrogen and fairlay included in some matches ) are  lower at least 4% from their odds ( at least for today  Roll Eyes )

not sure if I'm missing something , but with this stats I'm sure no one is going to make money except the site  Smiley

EDIT also about the over 70% win rate mentioned in the OP , that's also not true according to the data that the site posted
there are 388 past results available in the site now 215 win 5 push 168 loss , how this over 70% win rate ??

op is there something I'm missing here ?? the info you provided are false
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: