Bitcoin Forum
October 24, 2017, 10:12:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What tools / coding you use to protect your Mining wallet not to be changed  (Read 1174 times)
aviz123

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 04:39:08 PM

Hey Guys

Was just wondering is there any APP or Code that can be used when applied your wallet address for mining

And you have hired a support guy to monitor rigs.

What if he is able to change the wallet address. How to refrain for such occurring.

What coding or any app that is used so the owner / investor of the RIG is protected in this subject too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fanatic26

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:17:50 PM

If you dont trust the person that you hired, you might think about replacing him.

The main way to lock someone out of your bitcoin miner is to password protect the UI, but that prevents him from being able to work on them.

On altcoin PC rigs you can protect yourself more by utilizing linux filesystem permissions but since you did not give any details about the miner type you want to protect I cant really offer much else in the way of suggestions.

The real way to protect yourself is to monitor your own pool accounts. You should be able to see pretty quickly if a rig is removed from your pool.

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
dumbtool45

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:59:33 AM

Hi,

Maybe because it is 6 am,  I can't think about the name of the software. Please send me a pm lately and remind me about it. I will do some researches and I will share it to you.

Thank you

helen_davis87

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 10:40:06 AM

If you dont trust the person that you hired, you might think about replacing him.

The main way to lock someone out of your bitcoin miner is to password protect the UI, but that prevents him from being able to work on them.

On altcoin PC rigs you can protect yourself more by utilizing linux filesystem permissions but since you did not give any details about the miner type you want to protect I cant really offer much else in the way of suggestions.

The real way to protect yourself is to monitor your own pool accounts. You should be able to see pretty quickly if a rig is removed from your pool.

I wouldn’t say that it is very helpful at all. The whole point of efficient working process is that you don't have to do everything yourself. And some reprecuations will not hurt anybody and I can fully relate to this situation. I don’t really know about the software itself, but I can definitely chat with with you and give rough idea how this can be done yourself.
Take care.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 08:51:38 AM

Hey Guys

Was just wondering is there any APP or Code that can be used when applied your wallet address for mining

And you have hired a support guy to monitor rigs.

What if he is able to change the wallet address. How to refrain for such occurring.

What coding or any app that is used so the owner / investor of the RIG is protected in this subject too

Make sure you protect your passwords and usernames well and you should be fine.

If someone else has access to the login credentials then you need to trust these people.

▄█████▄
        ▄█████████▄
      ▄████▀   ▀████▄
    ▄████▀   ▄ ▄█▀████▄
  ▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▀████▄
▄████▀   ▄███▀   ▄   ▀████▄
█████   ███▀   ▄███   █████
▀████▄   ▀██▄▄███▀   ▄████▀
  ▀████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▀
    ▀████▄       ▄████▀
      ▀████▄   ▄████▀
        ▀███  ████▀