Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CashConnect ICO - A new cryptocurrency based on lending model  (Read 2382 times)
onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:42:44 AM

Another ponzi? Please stop.

Yeah, simply another f'ing ponzi scam! I never thought I would want the government to intervene in anything crypto, but now it is almost inevitable, they need to step in stop these crooks!!!!!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
indocrypto

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:45:18 AM

are you CCC from Singapore that the gov banned crypto and has anti-crypto regulation ?
ryanleesg (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:21:20 AM

are you CCC from Singapore that the gov banned crypto and has anti-crypto regulation ?

Singapore is very open with cryptocurrency. Singapore government is even building their own cryptocurrency right now. If you search on the news paper, you can find that information.

Moreover, cryptocurrencies trading is very active in Singapore right now. CoinHako (https://www.coinhako.com/), the largest exchange in Singapore, is processing a huge trading volume each day.
Iravago

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:47:01 AM

Money money money!...Good luck dev's. Please do more marketing ASAP so we can get this thing rollin..
dinhnhat0893

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:55:16 PM

I only say Scam :v.
Estimated site value is $10.52-100$. Why??
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:04:39 PM

I only say Scam :v.
Estimated site value is $10.52-100$. Why??

This is stupid attempt of scam actually dev is looking for dumb people who will buy this shit. That is strange who is buying this coin without knowing who is behind this project.
Mr.Nc.Guy

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

KickCity a reward-based blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 01:40:00 PM

Bitconnect, ethconnect, altconnect, etc. what else? All are lending programs which are scam in scheme. Which only useful for the early peeps.

kickcity   ●   Connecting People Through Reward-Based Communities on Blockchain
●                                 facebook     slack     VK     twitter     telegram                                 ●
ICO | 1st of March     kickcity WHITEPAPER 
NjGhtMaRe

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:13:16 PM

Thanks for posting it, although i'm looking for a new project to invest but if u want to attract investor, u have to let invester believe in u. In this topic I don't see any information about plan, human or somethings guarantee for investors, it's very hard to attract them.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:45:26 AM

I smell scammmmmmmm

We are running a business model similar to Bitconnect and Regalcoin. We already have an active blockchain network. We won't scam because scamming doesn't help us make much money Smiley
Actually you should have a better explanation as to why he cant call your project a scam rather than claiming scamming doesnt help you make money which factually is incorrect

onlytemporary

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

I am the original miningteam23

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:55:55 AM

This project classified as a scam on coindash.co   https://coindash.co/scam-ico-dec-2017/

also Bitbase.io was the previous SCAM ICO from the same founder

Operates from indonesia not from singapore, the last ip tracked 125.165.100.136 (Tracking date 1 DEC 2017 01:34 AM GTM 7+)

Beware

This crazy guy send many emails to support@mail.cashconnect.co to ask for 1 ETH and we declined. Now he said that our project is a scam project. That is funny. You are actually a scammer micrypto.

Again, we are working very hard on this and we will make it a successful one. Will see!

LMAO, you are too funny scammer! Just admit it, your coin is a useless POS (piece of sh*t) scam coin and you are hoping to make money from the popularity of the other scam ponzi lending coins!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ryanleesg (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:54:54 AM

Ok, we will make it a successful one. Stay turned Smiley
ryanleesg (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

We have worked with the guy from https://coindash.co to resolve the misunderstanding.
sonnguyen89

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:24:45 PM

they support very good Smiley
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:37:52 PM

In the roadmap you can find 'Target price'. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This shit is hilarious, scammers aren't even trying anymore.

ryanleesg (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:31:12 AM

In the roadmap you can find 'Target price'. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This shit is hilarious, scammers aren't even trying anymore.

Will see Smiley
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

Singapore is very open with cryptocurrency. Singapore government is even building their own cryptocurrency right now. If you search on the news paper, you can find that information.

Moreover, cryptocurrencies trading is very active in Singapore right now. CoinHako (https://www.coinhako.com/), the largest exchange in Singapore, is processing a huge trading volume each day.

Why does cryptoxchanger.net have this in their terms (they may have changed them recently as I copied them a while ago):

If you are citizen, resident of, or a person located or domiciled in, the United States of America including its states, territories or the District of Columbia or any entity, including, without limitation, any corporation or partnership created or organized in or under the laws of the United States of America, any state or territory thereof or the District of Columbia, you are not allowed to use this website.

If you are citizen, resident of, or a person located or domiciled in Singapore or any entity, including, without limitation, any corporation or partnership created or organized in or under the laws of Singapore, you are not allowed to use this website.

If you are citizen, resident of, or a person located or domiciled in Canada or any entity, including, without limitation, any corporation or partnership created or organized in or under the laws of Canada, you are not allowed to use this website.

They only seem to ban these three (I think they lifted the ban in USA at least recently).
deanerific

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:11:19 PM

Do you have a blockchain explorer?  How was the phase one ICO paid for?  These ponzi schemes are becoming less and less elaborate and more and more transparent.
mario2306

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 06:32:07 PM

I like Ponzi schemes Smiley) Where should I send my money?
It is a ponzi schemes. Better for you if you do not send any money. Most of this crypto released on lending model are scams.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: