Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:43:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Digibyte DGB Segwit Activation  (Read 10474 times)
Klangburg

Activity: 720
Merit: 271

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2017, 09:21:25 PM

Still worth buying some now or is it pump and dump?

You'll regret it for sure latest on next week if you don't hop in now.

t.me/cryptodeutsch

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Woogy

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

And why is that? I see it go up a little the next hours before the conference and then at peak most people will dump and digibyte will be stuck in the same price as it was, or maybe a little higher. Depends on the news after the conference, but there are 100+ participants.
Dennoo

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

-

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:05:30 PM

And why is that? I see it go up a little the next hours before the conference and then at peak most people will dump and digibyte will be stuck in the same price as it was, or maybe a little higher. Depends on the news after the conference, but there are 100+ participants.
tomorrow conference and after tomorrow minecraft so not so fast
Woogy

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

Classic pump n dump, with an even harder drop than expected
BitCoinBurger

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

Classic pump n dump, with an even harder drop than expected

so hold (at this level) or go away?
Windpks

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:26:35 AM

Telegram

In Telegram   

august 13 messege

Thank you all for your on going support of DigiByte!

Our current primary focus is setting up a new DigiByte foundation, rebranding with a new logo and making both a new main DGB website with better marketing materials and explainers as well as a detailed foundation plan on a new foundation website.

Setting up a proper foundation for DigiByte will help organize the community and all the talented people that want to contribute to DGB. We know you are out there and we are honored to have you involved with DGB.

We have not forgot about anyone and we apologize for not responding to everyones feedback and messages right away.

Please keep in mind if we spent all our time directly responding to the thousands of messages we receive across all social media channels we would never get anything productive done.

DigiByte is open source after all and anyone can begin contributing.

Given the current Geo political climate and attitudes toward blockchain it will take us several weeks to get a foundation up and running 100%. And we may have to do it in two phases.

As mentioned many, many times before we do not control the price of DGB and we are not here for short term pump and dumps.

We are here for long term consistent development. Just look at DigiBytes history over the last 4 years.

So please do not ask us price or speculation questions. We will not respond. 

A word of advice for those new to cryptpcurrencies and the blockchain world. When ever Bitcoin is on a massive bull run, all alt coins tend trend down until BTC stabilizes.

Please take time to properly educate your self on DGB and this industry at large.  There are many risks involved out side all of our control.

Thanks again for your continued support.  This coming week we will release the updated DGB logo and banners across social media. So stay tuned. Exciting things lay ahead for DigiByte!
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 04:43:16 PM

Telegram

In Telegram   

august 13 messege

Thank you all for your on going support of DigiByte!

Our current primary focus is setting up a new DigiByte foundation, rebranding with a new logo and making both a new main DGB website with better marketing materials and explainers as well as a detailed foundation plan on a new foundation website.

Setting up a proper foundation for DigiByte will help organize the community and all the talented people that want to contribute to DGB. We know you are out there and we are honored to have you involved with DGB.

We have not forgot about anyone and we apologize for not responding to everyones feedback and messages right away.

Please keep in mind if we spent all our time directly responding to the thousands of messages we receive across all social media channels we would never get anything productive done.

DigiByte is open source after all and anyone can begin contributing.

Given the current Geo political climate and attitudes toward blockchain it will take us several weeks to get a foundation up and running 100%. And we may have to do it in two phases.

As mentioned many, many times before we do not control the price of DGB and we are not here for short term pump and dumps.

We are here for long term consistent development. Just look at DigiBytes history over the last 4 years.

So please do not ask us price or speculation questions. We will not respond. 

A word of advice for those new to cryptpcurrencies and the blockchain world. When ever Bitcoin is on a massive bull run, all alt coins tend trend down until BTC stabilizes.

Please take time to properly educate your self on DGB and this industry at large.  There are many risks involved out side all of our control.

Thanks again for your continued support.  This coming week we will release the updated DGB logo and banners across social media. So stay tuned. Exciting things lay ahead for DigiByte!

Great. Digibyte is a great technology but without solid backers and users its price won't really be at par for now. I wish well that this upcoming re-branding accompanied with aggressive marketing ends up Digibyte to its former glory.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
bakgwei

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:44:59 PM

Well lets hope the price skyrockets - at the moment my holding-value looks a little grim :-(
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:49:07 PM

Digibyte is my strongest regret ever. I bought that one around 20 and sold it with double profit. Then it started flying to the moon around 2,000 sats. Crazy.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:14:34 PM

Digibyte is my strongest regret ever. I bought that one around 20 and sold it with double profit. Then it started flying to the moon around 2,000 sats. Crazy.

After winning Citit4ichallenge award on October 2nd, Digibytecoin price has a downtrend until now. I think Digibyte is not a good coin to invest. Maybe we can wait for more information from devs about a partnership with Microsoft, Mastercard or PwC.   

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
SushiMonster

Activity: 306
Merit: 107

I'm going to eat your cookies

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:38:12 AM

I bought DGB for a price of 600 sats. - That was the time were altcoins are predicted to boom.
Kinda made a mistake on that one since the price now is only 100 sats. I'm still holding on to these coins for a hope that the price will go up but based on the graphs - still no luck.
I hope this will change on 2018
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:46:14 AM

I bought DGB for a price of 600 sats. - That was the time were altcoins are predicted to boom.
Kinda made a mistake on that one since the price now is only 100 sats. I'm still holding on to these coins for a hope that the price will go up but based on the graphs - still no luck.
I hope this will change on 2018

I thought I was the only hoping for this coin to pump back again. Had bought this coin earlier this year at a low price and really though this coin was going to skyrocket but turns out to dump more especially when bitcoins price is soaring high lately. Hopefully it'll fully recover by next year and I do hope there will be new updates with this coin too.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:20:14 PM

What do you think guys?the price is pretty cheap right now

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb

https://segwit.digiexplorer.info/

DGB i'm going all in Wink could we see 500+ again soon? :-D weeeee

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
OWZ1337

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

is it too late to hop in? :-D DGB@84 satoshis >.> and rising up up up and awayyyyy^^^^

I am not a Financial Analyst, Investment Broker, Financial Adviser, Crypto-Guru or any sort of professional that would be deemed trustworthy! Wink weee™
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: