Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xirkle (XIR) Redefining Loyalty Rewards Program  (Read 1110 times)
xirkle (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:10:42 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 03:14:34 AM by xirkle

What is Xirkle?

To learn more, visit our official Xirkle (XIR) token website: xir.xirkle.com

Before we begin, I wanted to share the fact that Xirkle has already implemented a proof-of-concept via our minimum viable product (MVP) release. Our MVP is our multi-coin cryptocurrencies wallet called https://t.me/xirklebot

With Xirklebot, you can earn more XIR tokens by simply buying and holding XIR tokens inside Xirklebot. At level 1, our XIR holders can earn 3% more XIR per month by holding 900 XIR tokens inside Xirklebot for the entire month. At level 18, XIR holders can earn 7.25% more XIR tokens per month for holding 11,000 XIR.

LevelMinimum XIR ThresholdReward*
19003.00%
212003.25%
321003.50%
426003.75%
532004.00%
638004.25%
744004.50%
850004.75%
956005.00%
1062005.25%
1168005.50%
1274005.75%
1380006.00%
1486006.25%
1592006.50%
1698006.75%
17104007.00%
18110007.25%

*Note: We reserved the right to change this reward rate with prior 30-day notice, which is contingent on the crypto market conditions and the supply and demand of the XIR token on crypto exchanges.

On a high level, the more XIR tokens you hold inside Xirklebot, the more XIR rewards you will earn per month.

Attention: If you enjoy trading cryptocurrencies, you can now buy XIR on the following decentralized exchanges (DEX):
buy Xirkle(XIR) on Ecex
buy Xirkle(XIR) on StellarTerm
buy Xirkle(XIR) on Stellarport

---

At Xirkle, we're planning to redefine the traditional loyalty rewards shopping program. Here's how we'll do it...

We're going to start by tokenizing our ecommerce store. If you consider yourself a savvy online shopper, you're going to love Xirkle's new loyalty rewards shopping program. In addition to our loyalty points system, we'll also reward fractional XIR tokens to shoppers for holding XIR tokens in their Xirkle store account. Going forward, you can earn regular reward points and fractional XIR tokens for simply shopping on our upcoming Xirkle store. Your reward points are redeemable for discounts off your purchase at checkout. Our fractional token reward component is currently in an minimum viable product (MVP) release, which has room for more improvements.

Within our ecosystem, Xirkle (XIR) is currently a non-security digital token, which was based upon the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) via the federated Byzantine agreement and created exclusively for ecommerce or financial transactions on Xirkle Store and/or its offline and online entities or services. The true value of XIR coin is completely market driven and we do not know if and when its prices will go up or down at any given time.

Going forward, Xirkle (XIR) tokens may serve as a generally accepted all-purpose crypto token for daily usage via other websites, apps, and its corresponding digital products or services on community chat, social media, and online or offline payments. XIR will also serve as a transactional element within the Xirkle systems and/or other digital channels.

Learn more: https://xir.xirkle.com/why-xirkle/

Why is Xirkle (XIR) unique for shoppers and investors?

In a 2016-2017 ecommerce studies, Baymard Institute* concluded that the average shopping cart abandonment rate was 69.23% across 37 different studies. It revealed that most online customers abandoned their shopping carts because of extra high fees (S&H), shopping cart complexity, and account creation requirements. When we combined these elements, it represents a challenging experience for online customers and a loss of revenue for businesses. To curtail those recurring issues, a crypto coin called Xirkle (XIR) will be introduced to customers as an optional form of payment for products and/or services, which acts as a mechanism to incentivize and tokenize their shopping experience. Those findings allowed Xirkle to identify five methods for the acquisition and retention of customers, while increasing customer loyalty and reducing rate of attrition or churn rate. In this analysis, we’ll look at the following five methods: tokenized loyalty reward points system, tokenized ecommerce store, tokenized fractional rewards on non-zero balance, tokenized account sign-up & referrals, and proactive end-to-end shopping incentives (i.e. cart alerts, soft email).

Xirkle (XIR) Token Specification

Xirkle's Official WhitePaper Xirkle Official White Paper V0.88SL

Xirkle Explorer on Stellar Expert: Xirkle Explorer
Pre-defined Circulating Supply: 21,000,000
Maximum Supply: 88,000,000
Name of Cryptocurrency: Xirkle
Ticker Symbol: XIR

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/xirkle_com

--- Join us on Telegram ---
Xirkle discussion: https://t.me/xirkletoken
Xirkle channel: https://t.me/xirkle

**** Where can I buy XIR tokens?! *****
https://Stellarterm.com/#exchange/XIR-xirkle.com/XLM-native
https://Ecex.exchange/
https://stellarport.io/

WorldCoinIndex.com: Worldcoinindex.com <> Xirkle

**** What's new at Xirkle?! *****
Members of our Xirklebot can now swap or exchange from one crypto coin for another crypto coin or token.
Try our Xirklebot crypto coin swapping service today! Click here: https://t.me/xirklebot

Let me know if you have any questions. I would be glad to help you. Thank you for your support!

((References))
*https://baymard.com/lists/cart-abandonment-rate
*https://www.yotpo.com/blog/10-ways-to-improve-customer-retention/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:23:28 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2019, 03:16:28 AM by xirkle

Frequently Asked Questions FAQs

Question: Is Xirkle store a beta or live ecommerce store?
Answer: The store is undergoing a redesign and will be available TBD 2019.

Question: Do you offer free shipping?
Answer: Yes, we're currently offering 3-day free shipping to most US states.

Question: Are you an Amazon or other ecommerce websites affiliate?
Answer: No, we're not an affiliate of any ecommerce websites. All orders are shipped from six warehouses throughout the USA and Canada.

Question: What type of payment options do you accept?
Answer: We're currently accepting MasterCard, Visa, American Express, and Bitcoin. XIR coins will be accepted in a future release.

Question: What's the return policy on Xirkle store?
Answer: We have a 30-day return policy. After 30 days from the date of your purchase, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.

Question: What other products are you planning to add to Xirkle store?
Answer: We love natural and organic consumer products. With this said, we're planning to add those curated organic items soon.

Question: Xirkle store looks like a direct competitor of Amazon and other ecommerce stores. Are you competing in that space?
Answer: We think Amazon is a great company; however, our main goal is to redefine legacy loyalty rewards program. Our vision is to offer
reasonably priced consumer products, while rewarding online shoppers for their purchases with rewards points and our upcoming fractional XIR token.
Over time, those XIR tokens within a shopper's account will earn a fixed monthly "interests or dividends" on non-zero balances. After its release, most
customers will be able to buy products directly on Xirkle store without ever touching their credit cards. Customers can simply use XIR tokens at checkout.

Question: If crypto currencies were meant to be a decentralized peer-to-peer payment system, why is your Xirkle store centralized?
Answer: Arguably, crypto currencies are highly technical and generally geared toward investors and/or speculators. We believe there is a missing bridge
between mass adoption and general usage under one world economy. Crypto currencies might help bridge that usage gap and we've decided to build that bridge for all.
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 06:49:04 AM

I really like your explaining about - Why is Xirkle (XIR) unique for shoppers and investors. Interesting project Wink
dorismak

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:16:03 PM

ecommerce store is also new? Is this a formal or a test version? What I want to say is that this ecommerce store can't stimulating my purchase desire
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:45:15 PM

I really like your explaining about - Why is Xirkle (XIR) unique for shoppers and investors. Interesting project Wink

Thank you for your encouragement, 5thangel!  Cheesy

Ecommerce is one of the major drivers of online transactions globally. It's time for online shoppers to get a piece of the pie too!

On a high level, online shoppers are giving away so much of themselves (i.e. purchases products, shopping habits, etc...) for just some discounts.
We believe now is a good time for online shoppers to be rewarded for shopping and spending time on shopping websites. Hopefully, customers and investors
will see why this paradigm shift is necessary and disruptive to the established ecommerce websites. In this case, change is good for everyone.
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:55:55 PM

ecommerce store is also new? Is this a formal or a test version? What I want to say is that this ecommerce store can't stimulating my purchase desire

Hi dorismak!

Thank you for your feedback!

You're right. It's not compelling enough. I've heard similar feedback from others too.
Fortunately, we're renovating the look and feel and will release it shortly.

Yes, it's a live website and some folks have been buying from us before our launch this week.

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:15:40 PM

I also have the same opinion. The site should look attractive . You need to redesign it and add more products to your website. If there are no good selection, you wont get enough visitors to your site. But I liked the idea behind this ICO and it has got good potential also. But you need to promote this site heavily to make it popular. Also please post the link of your whitepaper in the ANN thread.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:22:22 PM

I also have the same opinion. The site should look attractive . You need to redesign it and add more products to your website. If there are no good selection, you wont get enough visitors to your site. But I liked the idea behind this ICO and it has got good potential also. But you need to promote this site heavily to make it popular. Also please post the link of your whitepaper in the ANN thread.

Hi Fire Rabbit,

I understand where you're coming from on this feedback. I definitely agree with you on the redesign idea! Cheesy

The whitepaper was already mentioned in our ANN, and I've segmented and highlighted it red per your suggestion.

In any case, I've included here again for your review. Xirkle's Official WhitePaper https://xirkle.com/Xirkle-Official-White-PaperV0.88.pdf

Thank you so much for feedback and support!
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:08:57 AM

Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/xirkle-7897. If you want to fill out your profile with more information, want to add, change something - feel free to contact me

Thank you so much TSokol! I appreciate your help with our presale ICO.
stariodine

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

Nice idea, good concept, sure the future is great!)))
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

Thanks for the reminder! We've already replied to those comments.
Dmitro777

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:06:13 PM

"Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors:https://icoholder.com/en/ico/xirkle-7897 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!"

hi how popular is your edition, I wanted to advertise a one-slicked exchange it can be done thanks
candyconstantino11

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:33:02 AM

hello guys is there any updated new  information about this project,id like to know more here,hope the team must be post it,om looking forward for that
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:53:29 AM

On April 1, we started the distribution of our Xirkle (XIR) coins to those claimants who completed certain social media actions.

In other news, we also launched our airdrop for Bitcoin holders on Block #512028. You can claim their XIR coins here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2u9QRx7
Learn more: https://medium.com/@xirkle/ecommerce-crypto-coin-xirkle-xir-1-000-000-airdrop-for-bitcoin-holders-58f448b78f55

Start date for 2nd airdrop: April 1, 2018
End date for 2nd airdrop: April 30, 2018
Distribution date for 2nd airdrop: May 1, 2018

Lastly, we're working on integrating XIR and XLM coin into the Shopify marketplace. This integration will act as a payment processor for those
store owners who want to accept XIR and/or XLM as an optional crypto coin payment.

Stay tune for more updates after some time...

hello guys is there any updated new  information about this project,id like to know more here,hope the team must be post it,om looking forward for that
zyrenhufalar11

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:29:11 AM

as i read the information above,looks nice project and i hope that  this will become a successful project and hope it will be good to invest it!
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

Thank you for your support, zyrenhufalar11! We're making some progress on our coin's integration into Xirkle Store.
We'll update everyone after some time. Our deadline is April 30 and we're in line to complete it on or before that date.

as i read the information above,looks nice project and i hope that  this will become a successful project and hope it will be good to invest it!
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

Any news?
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:58:18 PM

Thank you for your support, zyrenhufalar11! We're making some progress on our coin's integration into Xirkle Store.
We'll update everyone after some time. Our deadline is April 30 and we're in line to complete it on or before that date.

The project idea appears to be very interesting but since it has only one page on this forum since last year, what are the measures you have put in place in order to give this project an optimum exposure ?
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:20:14 PM

We're making some progress on our coin's integration into Xirkle Store. We'll update everyone after some time.
Our deadline is April 30 and we're in line to complete it on or before that date.

Any news?
xirkle (OP)

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:38:40 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 01:01:45 PM by xirkle

Hi cabin,

On BitcoinTalk, we haven't done much promotion on here.  Smiley

Generally, we're doing basic press releases regarding our 1st airdrop, and now, we're doing another airdrop for Bitcoin holders.
https://www.benzinga.com/pressreleases/18/04/r11470390/xirkle-xir-announces-1-000-000-crypto-coins-airdrop-for-bitcoin-btc-ho

Currently, we're focusing on completing our XIR coin integration into our Shopify store for all of our products.
After this, we'll also release a public Shopify app, which will allow all 300K+ Shopify store owners to accept XIR coin as an optional form of payment to credit cards.

Shopify and its store owners might be the ideal platform for project Xirkle. Ultimately, we want to encourage the usage of crypto coins on all ecommerce stores, while incentivizing users with fractional loyalty rewards such as our XIR coins.

as i read the information above,looks nice project and i hope that  this will become a successful project and hope it will be good to invest it!

The project idea appears to be very interesting but since it has only one page on this forum since last year, what are the measures you have put in place in order to give this project an optimum exposure ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: