Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:33:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Islam kill Christians?  (Read 1353 times)
mangjemsy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:10:07 PM

Religious wars and violence happen in some other countries like Nigeria which is one of the most religious countries in the world. In Nigeria, Muslims and Christians clash frequently, fighting and rioting over one problem or the other, but yet the opposing religion knows very little about each other's believes. Religious wars in Nigeria are fueled by ignorance, tribalism, poverty, politics and struggle for power.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
frigmatic12

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:54:33 PM

this things happen based on the Islamic teaches so the are addicted to follow that teaching...
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:50:26 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 12:01:42 AM by Spendulus

I have you (Spendulus) pegged as being firmly in the Zionist camp. ....

Imposible, I'm in the bitcoin camp. You're wasting my time with archaic concepts there.

Duh...
HeyYaCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:55:04 AM

Imposible, I'm in the bitcoin camp. You're wasting my time with archaic concepts there.

Duh...

That’s deep, but it sounds exactly like a Zionist bitcoin shill.
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

Duh...

I would expect Satan to employ shills to try to embed with us _real_ Bitcoin people.  God made a covenant with us that if we did righteous things (e.g., kept our private keys private) then we would be the apple of his eye so-to-speak and he would favor us with great fortune.  Bitcoin was obviously a gift sent by The Christ before his 2nd coming.  You still have a chance to repent, abandon your wicked Zionist ways, love your Muslim neighbors, etc.  You could jump on board with the team in time for big win!

"Ye [debt based money people] are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:18:11 PM

Duh...

I would expect Satan to employ shills to try to embed with us _real_ Bitcoin people.  God made a covenant with us that if we did righteous things (e.g., kept our private keys private) then we would be the apple of his eye so-to-speak and he would favor us with great fortune.  Bitcoin was obviously a gift sent by The Christ before his 2nd coming.  You still have a chance to repent, abandon your wicked Zionist ways, love your Muslim neighbors, etc.  You could jump on board with the team in time for big win!

"Ye [debt based money people] are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44

Well, that's certainly an interesting point of view. A minor clarification, I'm an atheist and in the bitcoin camp. The religious rambling is archaic and of no interest to me.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:26:52 PM

Well, that's certainly an interesting point of view. A minor clarification, I'm an atheist and in the bitcoin camp. The religious rambling is archaic and of no interest to me.

The more I learn about it, the more I find it hilarious.  Lots of fun.  I have to say, though, that some of the observations and 'prophecies' are amazing.  I personally write it off to human nature not having changed almost at all in the tiny bit of time (10k years or so) that we've been 'civilized.'

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

The more I learn about it, the more I find it hilarious.  Lots of fun.  I have to say, though, that some of the observations and 'prophecies' are amazing.  I personally write it off to human nature not having changed almost at all in the tiny bit of time (10k years or so) that we've been 'civilized.'

If you can laugh at what you believe, there's some hope for you yet.

Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 07:57:30 PM

NOt all the Muslims are believe in these kind of things because the education and the religious awareness is changing the views and the thinking point of view of almost all over the world. Only the extremist are practicing these kind of brutal kind of activities.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:26:16 PM

Although an atheist I am from a 'Christian nation' (like it or not) and my morals and ethics were shaped by some of the elements of that faith and some of the principles attributed to the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Even some of the more silly ones in fact, and I can easily laugh at these even when they apply to myself.  But I have a somewhat sardonic sense of humor, though, so I can laugh at almost anything.

As I learn about the Babylonian Talmud and Zohar I find things which are to me utterly perverse and totally foreign to my sense of right and wrong.  Many are also surprisingly new to me which speaks to their hidden nature of some of these systems of belief.  A can laugh at these as well even while being aware of the devastating consequences that fall out to afflict my fellow goyim.  They are fascinating to me since they have such remarkable powers of explanation when it comes to trying to understand our modern world.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:45:28 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2018, 10:33:23 PM by Spendulus

The more I learn about it, the more I find it hilarious.  Lots of fun.  I have to say, though, that some of the observations and 'prophecies' are amazing.  I personally write it off to human nature not having changed almost at all in the tiny bit of time (10k years or so) that we've been 'civilized.'

Although an atheist I am from a 'Christian nation' (like it or not) and my morals and ethics were shaped by some of the elements of that faith and some of the principles attributed to the teachings of Jesus Christ.  Even some of the more silly ones in fact, and I can easily laugh at these even when they apply to myself.  But I have a somewhat sardonic sense of humor, though, so I can laugh at almost anything.

As I learn about the Babylonian Talmud and Zohar I find things which are to me utterly perverse and totally foreign to my sense of right and wrong.  Many are also surprisingly new to me which speaks to their hidden nature of some of these systems of belief.  A can laugh at these as well even while being aware of the devastating consequences that fall out to afflict my fellow goyim.  They are fascinating to me since they have such remarkable powers of explanation when it comes to trying to understand our modern world.

I have no interest in the Babylonian Talmud. I do find their base 60 math fascinating.

And then there's the show Babylon Berlin...
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 12:12:49 AM

Hey friend, I think you really have to be educated about this topic. It's wrong to say what you say in your original post. IT's as if every muslim kills christians. In the Holy Book of the muslims it is stated that all religions should be respected and therefor it is not allowed to just kill people. Killing isn't even something Islam encourages.

THere are terrorists that are so called ''muslims''. Well they are not and they just feed the media. Which in turn educates people in the wrong way. In short: Islam does not condone killing/murder.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

Hey friend, I think you really have to be educated about this topic. It's wrong to say what you say in your original post. IT's as if every muslim kills christians. In the Holy Book of the muslims it is stated that all religions should be respected and therefor it is not allowed to just kill people. Killing isn't even something Islam encourages.

THere are terrorists that are so called ''muslims''. Well they are not and they just feed the media. Which in turn educates people in the wrong way. In short: Islam does not condone killing/murder.

Says who? YOU? Every muslim cleric is able to make up his own ideas and promote them as the true path. There is no centralized authority.

You obviously haven't looked at the history or statistics on these matters.
jaxteller

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 10:50:31 AM

Says who? YOU? Every muslim cleric is able to make up his own ideas and promote them as the true path. There is no centralized authority.

Did you even read what I wrote. It says so in the Koran, it's not something made up just like what you made up in you comment. ''Every muslim cleric is able to make up his own ideas...'' This is utter bullshit. Go educate yourself. It feels as if you are describing some other religion, The islam does have a centralized authority, the Koran, which has never been tampered with unlike other religions. Statistics of murder and killing do not entail a religion, it goes way beyond mere statistics.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:56:29 PM

Did you even read what I wrote. It says so in the Koran, it's not something made up just like what you made up in you comment. ''Every muslim cleric is able to make up his own ideas...'' This is utter bullshit. Go educate yourself. It feels as if you are describing some other religion, The islam does have a centralized authority, the Koran, which has never been tampered with unlike other religions. Statistics of murder and killing do not entail a religion, it goes way beyond mere statistics.

Ah, more Takiyya.

You might need to discuss your wrong ideas with this guy's wrong ideas.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/fatah-mosque-sermon-calls-on-allah-to-slay-non-muslims-one-by-one
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

It is very obvious that Islamic religion/ people kill many Christians all over the world. Although the Bible says, do not murder, they still practice it. What would be the reason.?
In my own opinion just like the clergy and muslims are watching and raving in the place because they are supposed to live in their own place so the Christians do not allow it because you have long been living in that place so each can not agree but that's why it's a mess. But it's true that the Bible does not kill because the killer is a mortal sin, so I hope that every one of us will have a bargain to live peacefully with the help of the master.
adansonia

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:38:00 AM

I totally agree with you that every muslim cleric is able to make up his own ideas and promote them as true path. This is not peculiar to only muslims, there are more than a 100 version of christianity as well. Extremism is a religion on its own no matter their affiliations. Muslims are being anihilated in Rohingya and the whole world is unlooking. Muslims are being killed in Syria, killed in Iraq, Afghanistian, Libya. Who are those killing them? Christians? Jews??? It's bull-shit to say muslims are killing christians because even the so called 'muslim terrorists' have killed more muslims much more than they would ever kill christians. Let's all just agree that the world is a total mess. How many Muslims have come out on social media and say their religion supports killings?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:47:33 AM

I totally agree with you that every muslim cleric is able to make up his own ideas and promote them as true path. This is not peculiar to only muslims, there are more than a 100 version of christianity as well. Extremism is a religion on its own no matter their affiliations. Muslims are being anihilated in Rohingya and the whole world is unlooking. Muslims are being killed in Syria, killed in Iraq, Afghanistian, Libya. Who are those killing them? Christians? Jews??? It's bull-shit to say muslims are killing christians because even the so called 'muslim terrorists' have killed more muslims much more than they would ever kill christians. Let's all just agree that the world is a total mess. How many Muslims have come out on social media and say their religion supports killings?

Quite a few Muslims have came out in support of violence, but they don't seem to care whether it's what they consider a non-true version of Islam or a different religion a la Christianity, they are happy to kill them just the same.

As you note the vast majority (Would not surprise me if it was > 90%) of those killed by Muslim religious extremists are Muslims.

Reference material and statistics are here -

https://thereligionofpeace.com
jaxteller

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:52:27 PM

Ah, more Takiyya.

You might need to discuss your wrong ideas with this guy's wrong ideas.

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/fatah-mosque-sermon-calls-on-allah-to-slay-non-muslims-one-by-one

That's just an idiot who doesn't follow the rules of true Islam, every imam that just makes up stories and deviates from the koran is an idiot to me. And I can understand where you come from, because you get to see articles like this and it's pretty easy to shape ones mind about a certain topic, hence I won't go into a further discussion with you about this topic. Have a nice day.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:56:17 PM

That's just an idiot who doesn't follow the rules of true Islam, every imam that just makes up stories and deviates from the koran is an idiot to me. And I can understand where you come from, because you get to see articles like this and it's pretty easy to shape ones mind about a certain topic, hence I won't go into a further discussion with you about this topic. Have a nice day.

Statistics on percentages of Muslim populations that support violence don't support your ideas, and I suspect that you are well aware of it. But that doesn't matter because they aren't following the "True Islam" right?

I am curious, have you heard of the logical fallacy called the "True Scotsman?"

You might just want to look that up.

You have a nice day also.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: