Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:37:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28384 times)
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?
Well, actually, yes
This is a set of applications, you're right
Are there already ready prototypes or not?
I did not hear anything about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCdude007

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

Do I understand correctly that this will be a whole complex of different services and applications, right?
Well, actually, yes
I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

Well, actually, yes
I think there should be some beta testing or alpha testing, is not it?
if this was what was going on in closed mode.
No information has been received from the developers about this
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
elrugrim

Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:57:58 PM

Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
What are your major products to boost XRPC?
 Huh
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Huh
 Huh
•   A wallet to keep your money in a safe place
•   A decentralized dashboard to lend XRPC
•   A decentralized exchange to manage all your ERC20 tokens
•   A special bot to trade XRPC and grow its value
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:58:49 PM

Huh
 Huh

When will you start sales? I need dates.
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Huh
 Huh

Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:30 PM

Huh
 Huh

Clear Smiley I forgot to ask, when it will finish?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

Huh
 Huh

Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:10 PM

Huh
 Huh

And one more about prices? Is it possible for you to change?
Would it increase?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:37 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?
Price will go up 10 cents week after week:
-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:00:55 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

What is the general quantity of tokens for the project? Do they have limits?
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Yes, they have limits! Total Supply: 10,000,000
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:30 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Who made XRPConnect? I need to understand who are the founders of the project?  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:01:50 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Who made XRPConnect? I need to understand who are the founders of the project?  Smiley
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
23coins

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:09 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
Thank you very much! They helped me a lot! Cool project  Smiley
elrugrim

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:02:30 PM

Huh
 Huh

Would it increase?

Thank you very much! They helped me a lot! Cool project  Smiley
Contact us again and join us without doubt)) We are waiting for you)
 Wink
Alexblackdiamond

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:18:45 PM

XRPconnect coin is an open source, peer-to-peer, community driven decentralized cryptocurrency that allow people to store and invest their wealth in a self-managing financial system with P2P transaction based on open source platform, and even earn a substantial interest on investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: