Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:41:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28384 times)
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:57:59 PM

Good evening) Sorry, for disturbing you. I have a question, why should I participate to the project. Why your project is better than other? Why XRPC ?
 Huh
XRPConnect (XRPC ) believes that generating too many tokens is not a solution for a profitable investment . The problem is that many investors have invested into slow growing tokens with large supplies due to a lack of knowledge. We aim to eliminate growth problems, so we are only releasing a total amount of 10 million XRPC tokens. Keeping future growth in mind, we are also focusing on developing a blockchain era bank. Which can offer a secure place to store financial services, correspond current communications and improve overall processes of banks. Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can currently be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection.
What are your major products to boost XRPC?
 Huh
•   A wallet to keep your money in a safe place
•   A decentralized dashboard to lend XRPC
•   A decentralized exchange to manage all your ERC20 tokens
•   A special bot to trade XRPC and grow its value

When will you start sales? I need dates.
Starting: 00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Clear Smiley I forgot to ask, when it will finish?
Ending: 00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
And one more about prices? Is it possible for you to change?
Would it increase?
Price will go up 10 cents week after week:
-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC

What is the general quantity of tokens for the project? Do they have limits?
Yes, they have limits! Total Supply: 10,000,000
Who made XRPConnect? I need to understand who are the founders of the project?  Smiley
The XRPconnect project is a project by early investors of Bitconnect. XRPconnect (XRPC) is developed on the Ethereum token ERC20 and XRPconnect (XRPC) running on a Ethereum blockchain.
Is this ico going to go on forever? the needle has not moved on the goal target? is this project dead like bit connect?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:58:16 PM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:17:15 PM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:21:09 PM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
hikky22

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:51:06 PM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:57:26 PM

You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
Fritz93

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:03:01 AM

I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:10:35 AM

Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
costgranda

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:17:56 AM

I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:22:13 AM

I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
costgranda

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
okaypool

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:40:34 AM

The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
hikky22

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:54:19 AM

Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
costgranda

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:55:13 AM

I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
Teal Deer

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:56:02 AM

I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
ooxtcoo

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:56:50 AM

I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
What do you have in mind when talking about all directions? Something concrete?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: