Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:39:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28382 times)
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:58:03 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:58:48 AM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:03:01 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
What do you have in mind when talking about all directions? Something concrete?
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:05:19 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection
In my opinion this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of users to use XRPconnect terms and feel quite comfortable.
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:07:28 AM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
ooxtcoo

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:07 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
costgranda

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

In my opinion this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of users to use XRPconnect terms and feel quite comfortable.
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that XRPconnect will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanation, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:18:54 AM

Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:24:25 AM

Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Now I'm also thinking about participating in the project, thank you very much!
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that XRPconnect will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanation, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Totally agree with you! If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very attractive one! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
Teal Deer

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:55:55 PM

The information was said that many investors bought tokens without sufficient knowledge. Tell me, what kind of knowledge is needed?) What is important to know in order not only to participate in the project, but also to earn money? Huh
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

The information was said that many investors bought tokens without sufficient knowledge. Tell me, what kind of knowledge is needed?) What is important to know in order not only to participate in the project, but also to earn money? Huh

Perhaps you need to become familiar with the risks first? Risks must always be envisaged. I would advise you to learn more about what to do with tokens within the project, if you don't know about it at all.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

Perhaps you need to become familiar with the risks first? Risks must always be envisaged. I would advise you to learn more about what to do with tokens within the project, if you don't know about it at all.

oh, thank you) about the risks exactly where it is mentioned? or are these common risks at the level of Internet servers? I would certainly like to know the feedback from those who are already participating in the project, it would be interesting))
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:22:17 PM

oh, thank you) about the risks exactly where it is mentioned? or are these common risks at the level of Internet servers? I would certainly like to know the feedback from those who are already participating in the project, it would be interesting))

I don't remember if I wrote about the risks in this thread. Yes, the risks are greater at a more global level, such as the bitcoin rate, which is constantly changing. And recently fell, as you know. But I think these risks are rather an exception than the exact event that will happen to you)))
23coins

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

Sorry for disturbing you, can you tell me the exact dates of the project? I will be rather grateful Smiley
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Sorry for disturbing you, can you tell me the exact dates of the project? I will be rather grateful Smiley
No problems))
Starting:
00:00’ December 4th, 2017 - London, UK (GMT)
Ending:
00:00’ January 3rd, 2018 - London, UK (GMT)
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:28 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

I have one more question)) I wonder if the price is going to rise with the time? And how it can rise? I need the numbers, if it is possible?
elrugrim

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:25:50 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

I have one more question)) I wonder if the price is going to rise with the time? And how it can rise? I need the numbers, if it is possible?
Price will go up 10 cents week after week:

-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC
23coins

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

No problems))
Starting:
Ending:

Price will go up 10 cents week after week:

-Week 1: 0,23$/XRPC
-Week 2: 0,33$/XRPC
-Week 3: 0,43$/XRPC
-Week 4: 0,53$/XRPC

Why should I participate only in your project? What is your main difference? What are your advantages?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: