Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:10:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28382 times)
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Neymar10

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

This project is going to be huge. I am extremely excited to see this project unfold. I am a huge fan of lending platforms and with the success that this experienced team has I'm sure this will be a hit. I'm super excited to have heard about this early and I'm excited to help promote and watch this project grow into one of the biggest Powerhouse cryptos of them all. I love that it has a recognizable name but a maximum coin cap that will allow the token to become valuable, there for making it something that investors want to hold!
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:08 AM

This is cryptoworld, guys, today the developers "guarantee" that they will not sell their huge stocks of tokens, and tomorrow they will take YOUR money and disappear.

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS
rlm42

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

This project is going to be huge. I am extremely excited to see this project unfold. I am a huge fan of lending platforms and with the success that this experienced team has I'm sure this will be a hit. I'm super excited to have heard about this early and I'm excited to help promote and watch this project grow into one of the biggest Powerhouse cryptos of them all. I love that it has a recognizable name but a maximum coin cap that will allow the token to become valuable, there for making it something that investors want to hold!
this is a very good project in my opinion. i have registered the airdrop thanks devs
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:01:45 AM

But the XRP chip is that they have contracts with banks! This currency is not created to make IKS

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc ..
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

this is a very good project in my opinion. i have registered the airdrop thanks devs
They write that only 10,000.00 tokens will be released, but why?
They think that this is not enough, what does it mean?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

I very much doubt the honesty of XRP developers - https://www.ccn.com/japanese-police-arrest-ripple-exc ..

Interesting news))) I read
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

This is done so that the token has a high cost and is of value to the investor.
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:12:41 AM

can you be more specific about XRP?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

And is the number of released tokens somehow influencing this?  Huh
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

It is quite simple. We can give you some data.
XRPCONNECT SPECIFICATIONS :
-Token name : XRPC
-Token standard : ERC20
-Blockchain Platform: Ethereum
-Total Supply: 10,000,000
-Algorithm: POS/POW
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:18:36 AM

Of course it plays a role!
The more tokens the company releases, the less valuable it is on the market!
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

What is the minimum amount you're talking about?
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Of course!
Such a platform will automatically have a mobile application!
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:16 AM

I mean the minimum amount for investment.
How much is it?
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

Of course!
What exactly will these mobile applications do? What are they needed for?
MehdiBmm

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

How much is it?
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!
Neymar10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

Of course!
For many things. Well, for example, to manage wallets, to transfer funds to other wallets, to manage tokens, etc.
skovbitcoin

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:20 AM

How much is it?
XRP developers really have a lot of tokens with which they can crash the market, but they are committed to selling them gradually!

I agree, I recently did x2 on a ripple, it does not seem like it has a bad ROI  Smiley
rlm42

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

Of course!
For many things. Well, for example, to manage wallets, to transfer funds to other wallets, to manage tokens, etc.
Just now every platform has its own application, and if you use many services, you can just get confused in these applications.
I would like to have one thing, some centralized service for various services
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: