Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO][XRPC] XRPC – Arbitrage | Trading platform | Cryptocurrency  (Read 28384 times)
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:47:12 AM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:53:22 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well for the most part for banks! I'm talking about the fact that the platform helps to improve the transactions of banks, conduct them faster and cheaper.
And how can the platform help them in this?
Banks generally need security, speed and low cost of translation, XRPconnect provides all these items
And what are the advantages compared to competitors?
hikky22

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Why did you decide that? There are a lot of competitors in the direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:05:39 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising, the site is very well done! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, the second stage of selling ICO tokens, you can buy tokens at a very competitive price! In my opinion, this project deserves attention than any other project of this segment of the market!
costgranda

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:13:32 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
This sounds very good, but why are you so sure of its success?
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
whitetoo

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:22:19 AM

Very promising project, the site is perfectly made! Only I have one question, will there be a mobile version of the platform? I believe that this is very important in the modern world, is not it?
I understand you, this is really a very important factor! But are you talking specifically about mobile phones or the mobile platform in general?
I'm talking about mobile phones, will it be presented in a mobile environment? Simply Many do not do optimization, therefore also I ask! So there was a situation that it is not always possible to carry even a tablet!
The platform will most likely work on all popular devices, so that users always have access to their private office always! I completely understand you, companies of this scale always do software, so that users always had the opportunity to use their services!
I do not know, but it seems to me to make a mobile application not worth doing, it will not be in demand! Why waste extra money on development?
Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

Hello everyone, I unfortunately can not figure out for whom the platform is more intended?
Well for the most part for banks! I'm talking about the fact that the platform helps to improve the transactions of banks, conduct them faster and cheaper.
And how can the platform help them in this?
Banks generally need security, speed and low cost of translation, XRPconnect provides all these items
And what are the advantages compared to competitors?
1. Simplicity. No need to bother and buy, transfer Bitcoin. All the work is done by banks, you only need to specify the address and amount of the transfer.
2. Speed. According to the developers, the processing speed will be several times higher than that of Bitcoin.
3. Security. The technology uses a very sophisticated security algorithm.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:03:15 AM

Really a very promising project and a strong team, some of them I've seen in other successful projects, I think that this project will end successfully and they will be able to enter the leaders of their direction!
Competitors are everywhere where there is demand! I support the team from the very beginning and I see that more and more new users will learn about it!
Yes, but nevertheless I do not understand what is absolutely new offers XRPconnect, in order to get around competitors?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection. These are just a few advantages, the rest you can read in the technical documentation!
I fully agree with you, the project has a huge number of advantages, you can not underestimate them! In addition, the project can develop in all directions!
What do you have in mind when talking about all directions? Something concrete?
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:04:10 AM

I really like the idea of the project, it has become quite in demand these days! I really want to join the investment, only I have, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform? Will any particular areas be selected or the whole world will be chosen?
It is troubling that fact that companies that immediately choose the whole world for their development purpose, often underestimate their strength. Is not the best option to develop gradually?
You yourself said that this direction is now very in demand, accordingly it all depends on the quality of the final project, on its promotion, and on a large number of factors! It is possible that this will be an international platform.
I completely share your concerns about this, but everything depends first of all on the strategy and abilities of the team!
I fully agree with you, it is impossible in advance to foresee how the circumstances will converge. But if we talk about prospects, they are quite ambitious! I think that if there are no very strong competitors or the company does not change its line of business to a highly specialized profile, then we will definitely be able to see the company's triumph and proportional growth! As for the team, I want to say that it is very strong, I saw some participants in other very successful projects, so do not worry about it!
I support the guys from the very beginning and I can say with confidence that they have many very important advantages that can play a very important role! This segment of the market has long been in need of modernization, and this project will be able to change the concept. All current problems will be eliminated, which will allow them to take over a significant part of the market!
I wonder what benefits do you have in mind? Are there any specific or advantages in general? Could you give examples of the main ones in your opinion?
Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection
okaypool

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:04:46 AM

Do you seriously think that the application on the mobile phone is not necessary?
I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
hikky22

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:55:21 AM

Money can be sent anywhere, at anytime, by anyone and in only a few seconds. Transfer money by XRPC can be implemented with smart phones and devices such as computers or tablets with an internet connection
In my opinion this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of users to use XRPconnect terms and feel quite comfortable.
whitetoo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:58:47 AM

I think that it's impossible to reveal all the possibilities on a mobile phone, and this kind of work requires processing a lot of information and concentration?
Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:10:25 AM

I can not tell you exactly how this will work, but I'm sure that the vectors of development will later be very different!
Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
costgranda

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:26 AM

In my opinion this is also a very important factor, since everything is practically worth the interest of users to use XRPconnect terms and feel quite comfortable.
Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that XRPconnect will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanation, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
spartanrules

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

Well, as a mobile platform, we are considering not only mobile phones, but also tablets based on iOS and Android, I think they will be able to replace the PC, then they are mobile devices, so that they are always there!
I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
spartanrules

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

Wow, the project is really very promising, the site is very well done! Tell me please, and the sale of tokens is already on?
Yes, the second stage of selling ICO tokens, you can buy tokens at a very competitive price! In my opinion, this project deserves attention than any other project of this segment of the market!
Great news, Do you have any bonuses when buying?
Neutrality

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:23:57 AM

Oh well, Maybe you're right. The variant with development and the truth seems very promising, let's hope that everything will turn out! Good luck!
Now I'm also thinking about participating in the project, thank you very much!
InfiniteGrim

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:24:51 AM

Indeed, I have not seen these items yet in any other platform! Now I can fully appreciate the full potential of this platform. It is possible that XRPconnect will become the market leader in this direction, to which I sincerely believe. Many thanks for the explanation, it's good when the project has so many followers at the very beginning, it says a lot!
Totally agree with you! If you are seriously thinking about taking part in the ICO, I advise you not to hesitate, now you have the opportunity to buy tokens at a very attractive one! Prospective projects collect the necessary investments very quickly, so you may simply not be in time, and with entering the exchange, the company's capitalization will grow much faster, so it makes sense to participate at the earliest stage, that is now!
whitetoo

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:25:55 AM

I agree with you, there must be a demarcation, and the user should always be in touch. But in any case, I think that all the same on the PC will be more convenient.
Maybe you're right, it's too early to talk now, you need to wait and check it out directly in your work!
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: