Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BULLISHRUNCRYPTO [BULLISH] Airdrop, Bounty, ICO Official Thread 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 4304 times)
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:15:10 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2018, 02:34:40 PM by BullishRunCrypto

BULLISHRUNCRYPTO
A Token That Guarantees Price Stability and The Future of Safe, Fast & Secure Payments

ABSTRACT
What is a 'Bull Market'
A bull market is a financial market of a group of securities in which prices are rising or are expected to rise. The term "bull market" is most often used to refer to the stock market but can be applied to anything that is traded, such as bonds, currencies and commodities.

Breaking Down 'Bull Market'
Bull markets are characterized by optimism, investor confidence and expectations that strong results should continue. It is difficult to predict consistently when the trends in the market might change. Part of the difficulty is that psychological effects and speculation may sometimes play a large role in the markets.
The opposite of a bull market is a bear market, which is characterized by falling prices and typically shrouded in pessimism. The use of "bull" and "bear" to describe markets comes from the way the animals attack their opponents. A bull thrusts its horns up into the air, while a bear swipes its paws downward. These actions are metaphors for the movement of a market. If the trend is up, it is a bull market. If the trend is down, it is a bear market.Many technically define a bull market as period of increase in value in the market of at least 20 percent. However, there is more to it than that. Bull markets are characterized by optimism, investor confidence, and expectations that strong results will continue. It is difficult to predict consistently when the trends in the market will change. Part of the difficulty is that psychological effects and speculation may sometimes play a large role in the markets. It is extremely important to understand that markets go up, but they also go down. You may understand that in theory, but in reality, when markets go down, some investors lose their focus. This is why BULLISH was created with a limited supply to prevent a bear market at all costs.

INTRODUCTION
BullishRunCrypto (BULLISH) is an Ethereum-based ERC-20 token and it is more than about cryptocurrency. It is the currency that guarantees price stability by direct control of the supply using smart contracts. BullishRunCrypto is committed to develop fully qualified & professional global community by cooperating with the other communities, third party services, developers and companies. The goal of BULLISH is to create a bull market for investors and to innovate the experience of using virtual currency in real life. Ultimately, bring it into finance, business, product management, gaming, payments and internet industries. BullishRunCrypto is the compatible ecosystem to develop, enhance and bridge the real world applications into the blockchain. In the current era, there are many payment industries are in an existence based on the blockchain systems. The current market depends on the peer-to-peer payment transfers with proof of security. However, such a security are not possible with presently running systems. Thus, BULLISH want to provide extra facilities then the current available payment system providers. In addition to that, BULLISH has planned to provide real-time solutions for merchants & customers. Integration of all new blockchain based technologies and upcoming currencies is our aim to develop the BULLISH ecosystem. BullishRunCrypto also aims to provide trading bot to make trading easier for investors as well as lending platform to reduce the circulating supply of BULLISH in the future, thereby creating a bull market for BULLISH.

BullishRunCrypto (BULLISH) Architecture Overview/Objectives
BULLISHRUNCRYPTO INC is an organization seeking to provide decentralized payment solution to the merchant & users. BULLISH is responsible for the creation, management & distribution of the EROS tokens. It also has the responsibility of crypto currency assets, development of coin, and the updates of future products and services followed by BULLISH Blockchain. Funds received by us will be utilized to further improve the BULLISH in order to increase its value. Objectives of the BULLISH include:

• Providing seamless, smooth & secure payment transfers
  • Creating trading bots to make trading of BULLISH with other cryptocurrencies easier
  • Forming partnerships with giant companies to adopt BULLISH as their payment option
  • Providing the possibility of transferring value between users & merchants
  • Making the process of splitting currencies easier
  • Creating currency for industries which are using online payment gateways
  • Creating & provide mass payment facility to fulfill community needs
  • Creating BULLISH mobile wallets to facilitate transfer of funds
  • Developing BULLISH blockchain
  • Creating Lending platform to limit the circulating supply of BULLISH thereby creating a bull market for the investors
  • Continuously doing airdrops for long term token hodlers on a monthly/quarterly basis

In a nutshell, we emphasize on the industry’s challenges and reveal the solutions for increasing the users of payment gateways using the virtual currencies

TOKEN INFORMATION

The total supply of BULLISH is 5Million, meaning that the total supply is limited. The goal of BULLISH is to create a bull market for investors & to innovate the experience of using virtual currency in real life

Contract Address: 0x6ECCcf7EbC3497a9334F4fE957A7D5FA933C5bCc

Token Symbol: BULLISH

Decimals: 0

TOKEN ALLOCATION

• 50% sold to public as part of token sale
    30% held in reserve by BULLISH Global Payments in order to fund future transactional costs and to expand liquidity pool required for future growth and expansion and to create a bull market  
    15% Airdrops, Bounty and other promotional rewards
    5% advisors and team

BULLISH AIRDROP

BULLISH airdrop will commence on November 30, 2017 at 17:00:00 Coordinated Universal Time and 200,000 tokens will be available for 5000 applicants. Eligible applicants will then be selected. You must join/follow our social media accounts for updates and to qualify for the airdrop. Airdrop applications will be strictly checked in order to prevent multiple registrations .The remaining 1,050,000 BULLISH alotted for future airdrops and bounty will be distributed to hodlers and promoters on a monthly/quarterly/annually basis

RULES

• 5000 entries will be considered and evaluated. HURRY!
  • Referral Plan: Share your unique username with your downlines in order to receive up to 200 BULLISH tokens
  • All dormant bitcointalk accounts will be disqualified to prevent multiple entries
  • Any duplicated registrations will be disqualified
  • You will be disqualified if you don't follow or join our social media platforms or if you don't share our links
  • We want BULLISH community to be the best. Active members will be rewarded from time to time
  • This Airdrop is to reward early adopters. All entries will be painstakingly verified so as to prevent multiple entries
  • BULLISH will be sent to whoever meets requirements as soon as request is received
  • Be active on our social channels

AIRDROP 1 IS NOW OVER! Cool We received a massive turn out. Thank you all for supporting BullishRunCrypto Project. Details about $BULISH presale will be posted soon. Stay with us.

AIRDROP 2 FOR HODLERS WILL COMMENCE SOON. BUY MORE TOKENS FROM ETHERDELTA AND FORKDELTA
BULLISH YOUTUBE, BLOG, TRANSLATION & YOUTUBE BOUNTY WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER. STAY TUNED! Wink

CROWDSALE

BULLISH CROWDSALE HAS ENDED!

TOKEN INFO

ROADMAP: OFFICIAL ROADMAP RELEASED! HERE

WHITEPAPER v2.0.1: A new whitepaper will be released soon. Stay with us

COMPATIBLE WALLETS
  • MyEtherWallet
  • MetaMask
  • imToken
  • Parity
  • Jaxx

We are developing BULLISH wallet in order to integrate payment gateways.

EXCHANGES IN OUR ROADMAP:

• Forkdelta
BUY BULLISH HERE

• CoinExchange
Processing...

• Mercatox
 Processing...

• Cryptopia
 Processing...

• YoBit
 Processing...

• Liqui
 Processing...

• HitBTC
 Processing...

• Bittrex
 Processing...

• Poloniex
 Processing...

• Kraken
 Processing...

WE WILL TRY OUR BEST TO LIST BULLISH ON ALL OTHER CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGES STEP BY STEP. STAY WITH US.

SOCIALS AND CONTACTS
Email: info@bullishruncrypto.co
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BullishRC
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BullishRunCrypto
Telegram Group: www.t.me/BullishRunCrypto
Telegram Channel: www.t.me/BullishChannel

PREPARE FOR A BULLISH RUN  Cheesy Grin🚀🚀🚀
[/list]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
boyet.d

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:52:43 AM

BULLISH YOUTUBE, BLOG, TRANSLATION & YOUTUBE BOUNTY WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER. STAY TUNED! Wink

Dear dev, I have jsut visit the website and it's pretty great.

I wanna reserved for Indonesian language translation (while waiting for the Official Bounty Thread)

Thanks
p4n71

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:56:56 AM

may you fix whitepaper sir, i just click white paper at your telegram group but's not exist

The page you were looking for doesn't appear to exist.

I'll wait for any further Development
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:37 PM

BULLISH Whitepaper v1.0.1 will be released on November 30, 2017 at 8:00:00 UTC. It will be uploaded on our website. www.bullishruncrypto.co  Stay tuned.
pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:38:24 PM

why airdrop should be at 17:00 UTC?
we are in ASIA, at 17:00 UTC at midnight and time to sleep!
does BullishRunCrypto deliberately avoid users from ASIA?
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:46:17 PM

why airdrop should be at 17:00 UTC?
we are in ASIA, at 17:00 UTC at midnight and time to sleep!
does BullishRunCrypto deliberately avoid users from ASIA?

The airdrop link will be open for atleast 24hrs. Only eligible applicants will be considered. We will make sure this airdrop is fair for everyone. Sorry for any incovenience. The chance of you getting in is still high considering the fact that all registrations will be strictly checked to avoid multiple entries. Stay with us and prepare for a bullish run! 🚀🚀🚀
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:46:02 AM

We welcome everyone. Thank you all for your support. we are happy to have you as part of Team $BULLISH. The airdrop will take place as scheduled at 17:00:00UTC. The form will be open for everyone for atleast 24hrs. Do not miss out on this great opportunity. Share our social account links on all social media platforms. You can receive up to 200BULLISH from airdrop if you share your unique username with your downlines. All entries will be painstakingly checked to prevent double entries or fake registrations. Our Airdrop, Presale and ICO will be fair for everyone. You must follow us on our social media accounts to qualify for the airdrop. Get ready for a bullish run! 🚀🚀🚀
Lebinthesky25

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:10:11 PM

with this low supply it is possible to achieve 160-180 next year
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Do these exchanges in your roadmap have an expected date on which the project will be listed? Will the referral plan be  up until  end the CROWDSALE?
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:05:31 PM

Thank you all for your support. We have read all your comments and will do well to consider your advises too. BE sure that we have plans in place to achieve our goals, with you, you can contribute too by joining us on our social media platforms and improving the social drive. The goal of BULLISH is to create a bull market for investors & to innovate the experience of using virtual currency in real life.

Email: info@bullishruncrypto.co
Telegram Group: www.t.me/BullishRunCrypto

PREPARE FOR A BULLISH RUN 🚀🚀🚀
DU3O

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:55:56 AM

Your target of 1brc = $150 in the end of 2018 is a bit ambitious and impossible. I am not being negative here, I just want to say the reality. Most people love secured cryptos and at the same time, fast transaction with low fees.

But if you are really determined, maybe anything is possible. My strong recommendation is to make people know, love and trust your token. It is easy to say but very hard to do.
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:20:38 PM

Together we can  make 1BRC equivalent to $150 or more before the end of 2018

In our fast-paced world everything is possible. Who could say a few years ago that bitcoin will reach such heights. I wish you to repeat this achievement and even surpass! In any case, I will be with you.
apoteos

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:41:55 PM

When we purchase in the ICO, will we be able to move our tokens into a hardware wallet?

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:30:28 AM

$BULLISH AIRDROP 1 is now over. Congratulations to those that got in. Our team of experts are now working tirelessly to verify all submissions strictly. Any inconsistency in the entries will lead to disqualification. Distribution of $BULLISH to eligible applicants will commence soon. If you miss the airdrop, you have another opportunity to participate in the Presale with 25% bonus starting on December 4, 2017. Only 500,000 $BULLISH tokens will be available for the Presale. DON’T MISS THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY! Details about the Presale will be published soon. Thank you all for your support. Our goal is to create a bull market for investors. The #BullishGang HODL to the moon!

JOIN US ON THIS JOURNEY TO THE MOON AND BEYOND!
ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2483955.new#new
Telegram: www.t.me/BullishRunCrypto
szchrist422

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:08:47 AM

I think I missed it.  It literally just showed up on airdrop alert.  Well anyways still think it's a great project and would love to help in anyway that I can.  I think getting listed on Polish exchanges would be a great way to drive liquidity and awareness in Europe.
Johnny Carsonogenic

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:01:36 PM

I wish I had some cut/paste to add to the thread, but I don't.

All I have to offer is I'm constantly refreshing and very excited to see where this goes and I appreciate the work done to get to this starting point.
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:48:39 PM

We are done with the verification process and $BULLISH Airdrop 1 distribution has begun. Eligible applicants will receive $BULLISH tokens. All referral bonuses will be credited.
If you've received your tokens, take a moment to go to Twitter.com and tweet that you've received your tokens. Don't forget to tag us @BullishRC and also tweet about our presale (with 25% bonus) coming up Dec 4. The more people know about #BullishRunCrypto.. The quicker we grow together and reach our goals. Thank you 👍😊
Do not spam the page with your wallet addresses. We will let you know when the distribution is over 😊 Then you can forward your complaints to www.t.me/gregBULLISH www.t.me/adamsbrc www.t.me/kateBULLISH
We will run a quick BTT translation & Twitter bounty before the #Presale on December 4, 2017. Enjoy 25% Bonus! Only 500,000 $BULLISH tokens will be available and 2,000,000 tokens will be available for the ICO. Don't miss out! $BULLISH won't be that cheap again! Stay tuned for more updates. Thank you #BullishGang 😊👍
BullishRunCrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:39:41 PM

PRESALE INSTRUCTIONS

BULLISH presale will be on the BULLISH token sale site www.bullishruncrypto.co commencing on December 4, 2017 at 17:00:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and will end on December 9, 2017 at 17:00:00 UTC

The BULLISH tokens for sale during presale represents 10% (500,000BULLISH) of the total BULLISH tokens supply (5,000,000BULLISH).

A maximum amount of 10ETH and a minimum amount of 0.1 ETH will be accepted for the sale of BULLISH tokens. We understand that the demand for BULLISH is high, so we will try our possible best to make sure you purchase BULLISH tokens hitch-free.

The Contribution address for the Presale is 0xb5096dd3df123901a1c8d6d956b8b5cb0eb86fe4

During BULLISH Presale, 1ETH will give you 2000BULLISH + 25% bonus

The conversion rate of ETH is $464 as at now

Do not send ETH from exchanges because your BULLISH tokens will be sent back to that address immediately you send ETH in. Ethereum wallets of exchanges do not support other tokens

We hereby recommend Imtoken and MEW as the wallets to use

BULLISH has a limited supply. Do not miss the Presale before it's sold out.

All refunds will be processed immediately after the end of the Presale.

PREPARE FOR A BULLISH RUN!

TOKEN INFO

Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:25:40 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 06:48:26 AM by Mila52

It is desirable to see a spreadsheet Roll Eyes
 It isn't enough of the enthusiastic owners of counters. Grin Grin Grin
Nobody wants to pay high gas fees for FREE airdrop Cry
ihar73

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:03:37 AM

So I did not wait for the transfer of Tokines for Airdrop, read on the site that there are problems in the ETH network, is there any information?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: