Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple?  (Read 926 times)
degraff

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:42:01 PM

Ripple is a bit controversial. It found a good niche & clear strategy to be an intermediary body between banks  for providing payments, and they found so much partnership already...however price of XRP is stucked around 0.2-0.26 $ for a long time. Ripple still holds 52 bil. XRP tokens and this does not give additional trust for them (a central bank effect).

worldtraveller321 (OP)

Activity: 512
Merit: 33

The Quest of the Best Information to the Solution

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:49:47 AM

i think Ripples is good investment as it doesn't fluctuate as much, can be good thing to use to pull down your gains from other currencies? like a safe house?

worldtraveller
cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:51:48 AM

i think Ripples is good investment as it doesn't fluctuate as much, can be good thing to use to pull down your gains from other currencies? like a safe house?

Ripple literally jumped over 100% today and then dropped 50% so not the best timing to say it doesn't fluctuate much  Grin generally I'd agree though. Anyone know of any particular news that caused this?

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:54:37 AM

Is it possible to buy Ripple straight up? or is it only able to buy in a trade? using other currency to get Ripple? thanks

i can never trust ripple its basically owned and run by the same people that can print as many us dollar as they want,

they dont want fair competition, what they want is some kind of financial kartell, so i out of principle stay away from them.

but since they are scammers they might print money and buy their own garbage to simulate price hikes, so if that is what you want to do then look for it, but lets see how long they will be able to do this legally and still be trusted, by the democracies in which they run their cartells.

ps: ripple should be banned and not listed on coinmarket cap, since its not a coin like the others one ripple has a completely different nature. and people should all be aware about that.

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:07 PM

Is it possible to buy Ripple straight up? or is it only able to buy in a trade? using other currency to get Ripple? thanks

You can buy Ripple for USD or EUR using multiwallet of your payment system. Foe example paypal or kiwi. It will allow you to avoid registration any accounts and buying bitcoins for exchange.
chiggx

Activity: 117

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:45:23 PM

Ripple literally jumped over 100% today and then dropped 50% so not the best timing to say it doesn't fluctuate much  Grin generally I'd agree though. Anyone know of any particular news that caused this?

I have been wondering the same thing if there is any news linked to the jump or its just a case of the alt bull run carrying all boats....

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
simalima

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

the ripple is a centralized cryptocurrency but its rank so good in coinmarketcap sites.I think its price will be increase very much in next year.
invest2lose

Activity: 141

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:45:45 PM

i can never trust ripple its basically owned and run by the same people that can print as many us dollar as they want,

they dont want fair competition, what they want is some kind of financial kartell, so i out of principle stay away from them.

but since they are scammers they might print money and buy their own garbage to simulate price hikes, so if that is what you want to do then look for it, but lets see how long they will be able to do this legally and still be trusted, by the democracies in which they run their cartells.

ps: ripple should be banned and not listed on coinmarket cap, since its not a coin like the others one ripple has a completely different nature. and people should all be aware about that.

stupid fud, sorry you missed the train!
Sinistlercoin

Activity: 71

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

I have been wondering the same thing if there is any news linked to the jump or its just a case of the alt bull run carrying all boats....

In the last couple of weeks:
11/16: Amex & Santander partnered with Ripple
11/28: MIchael Arrington starting a $100,000,000 XRP hedge fund
12/7: Ripple follows through with May 2017 promise to put 55 billion XRP into a time-release escrow.
12/15 (tomorrow): Japan and South Koreak banks will begin testing same-day internation funds transfers on the Ripple network.  Testing is supposed to last through January 2018.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:45:55 PM

Sold Bitcoin cash at $2100 on Cex.io for USD this morning, then bought XRP, for now my investment has increased by 50% because I bought XRP at $0.93. if I sell now, I would earn $0.4 on each coin, that is not a good ROI for me but is more than perfect opportunity for some body who invested at $0.2.
Who can guess what would be the next moon landing coin? I'd start begging for it.
Hint, activity tokens on DEX Waves.

🖤😏
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: