Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Bitcoin will reach $15,000 before 2017 ends?  (Read 6661 times)
delitte

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:07:32 PM

When theres a pump, theres a dump.
Probably theres a major correction or crash coming.
Brace ourself.

Well, people aren't shocked when the correction event is happening unless after a week or less Bitcoin will pump back again.
That's why there's a pump back because people are investing more every time Bitcoin is dumped, there's a huge buying when Bitcoin is being dumped and that's the reason it is being pumped back.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:08:43 PM

we are currently in the uncharted waters in my opinion.
the price is rising but it is the first time it has gone to this level. and the resistances are not sure about their positions as they were before at lower prices.
at the same time, the adoption is growing and as price rises, it attracts more money and becomes an even bigger rise. it is like a never ending cycle. we may see $15000 pretty soon although if it is re ached before 2017 ends then we should see a nice drop in start of next year back to $11000

There is a FOMO brewing...
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:09:51 PM

It is highly possible. As there is no significant negative elements in short term, and demand is still very strong.

What is the reason that price will crash? I'm curious to see.

But if you take BTC+BCH+BTG price together, it's not that far away from 15k already.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:12:19 PM

It is incredible, unpredictable highs. Bitcoin prices crack 11kUSD mark easily, what is next I can not put a target
zoho

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:12:50 PM

Last 3rd quarter of the year experts predicted Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 before the year ends but today before first day of December it has already reached the prediction.

Now, is it possible for Bitcoin to surpass another mile of $15,000 in just a single month?

What do you think?
three days back, one BTC was $9000 and ten days back it was $8000. Today it is $10,000.  This clearly tells us that the value of bitcoin keeps on increasing gradually and there are possibilities that it may hit $15,000 or even more before 2017 ends. At the beginning of this year, the value of bitcoin was not that great and now it is reaching its peak.
Sera2.0

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:13:35 PM

C тaким быcтpым pocтoм oбщeй кaпитaлизaции, я дyмaю мoжeт дoйти и 20000$
delitte

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:13:51 PM

we are currently in the uncharted waters in my opinion.
the price is rising but it is the first time it has gone to this level. and the resistances are not sure about their positions as they were before at lower prices.
at the same time, the adoption is growing and as price rises, it attracts more money and becomes an even bigger rise.

Experts are saying that it is guaranteed that Bitcoin will soon reach the highest peak everyone that has ever imagined that it will become $500,000 in a decade. So that's also the reason why people are buying in spite of the level of the most expensive intangible thing in the world.

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:14:05 PM

Looking at the current rate of bitcoin I’m sure that bitcoin will rise even further. Not exactly know whats causing the bitcoin hype so much. May be this is just happening because of two main thing, one of which is, market has got too much condensed and second is this condensed market is pushing people to invest even further. Everyone now know that how bitcoin is performing in the crypto market and insure that this will bring good profits. So people are having mouth to mouth publicity along with the increasing market cap. Everyone is getting on board because they are either excited about it and the old crypto lovers who already know bitcoin in broad sense are putting more money into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:15:42 PM

Last 3rd quarter of the year experts predicted Bitcoin will surpass $10,000 before the year ends but today before first day of December it has already reached the prediction.

Now, is it possible for Bitcoin to surpass another mile of $15,000 in just a single month?

What do you think?

Wow, yes I beleive it's possible to reach $15000 this end of the year.Maybe because for the promotion of bitcoin.all is excited because all of us can reach our dreams now just because of bitcoin.Wow l Do really hope that this will continue.Bitcoiners are the beneficiaries of  bitcoin profit.lm so much happy that lm a part of bitcoin. That l can experience all this from bitcoin.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:18:28 PM

if its continue rally it can rising to $15k , even higher , but if there's some correction come it will be major correction lol ...

What are you trying to say? Sorry I didnt get you, but I think its really possible for us to experience s huge pum of bitcoin knowing that it is already being used and introduce in the public or local community where in it encourange more people to be involve here, so 15k is possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
delitte

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

Looking at the current rate of bitcoin I’m sure that bitcoin will rise even further. Not exactly know whats causing the bitcoin hype so much. May be this is just happening because of two main thing, one of which is, market has got too much condensed and second is this condensed market is pushing people to invest even further. Everyone now know that how bitcoin is performing in the crypto market and insure that this will bring good profits. So people are having mouth to mouth publicity along with the increasing market cap. Everyone is getting on board because they are either excited about it and the old crypto lovers who already know bitcoin in broad sense are putting more money into it.

That's pretty good explanation, people choose to invest more because Bitcoin is unstoppable when it comes to price increase.
Imagine from $1,000 this January and ended up $15,000 or more this year end. No bank or business institution could multiply your investment other than Bitcoin.
That's actually insane bubble.

percy_tc

Activity: 583
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

There will be  doesn articles of Bitcoin this week, which will gain more attention. Very exciting times.
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:20:59 PM

What do you think?
as for what bitcoin shows for the past few days and now it was in $11k it has a possibilty to reach in $15k before 2017 ends so we must wait and see if this speculation can really happen hopefully it will but sad to say it was hard for us some people that never had bitcoin cause when i started here bitcoin are too much expensive then now the price is getting more expensive.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:22:14 PM

i really dont hope bitcoin will reach 15000$ this bubble is getting too big that nearly reach its limit and may be blow someday in the future and drop back to its real value so that i can have a chance to buy bitcoin with cheap price. but this can be really hard to become true because we still not know when will the big whales dump bitcoin.

CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1767

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:23:19 PM

What do you think?

I hope it and i think its possible. The price rises so fast in the last days. I still cant believe it, but it seems true. Bitcoin train next stop is at 15000  Shocked Cool Huh Tongue Cheesy
delitte

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:23:50 PM

if its continue rally it can rising to $15k , even higher , but if there's some correction come it will be major correction lol ...

What are you trying to say? Sorry I didnt get you, but I think its really possible for us to experience s huge pum of bitcoin knowing that it is already being used and introduce in the public or local community where in it encourange more people to be involve here, so 15k is possible.

I think what he's trying to say is when there's no dumping event until next year - Bitcoin is possibly reach $15,000 or more otherwise Bitcoin will not end up $10,000 or even lower at worst.

pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:24:41 PM

What do you think?

Could also reach 20k if it progresses this way and with the same speed. The higher price of btc also shows the faith of people in bitcoin as a decentralized currency.

Now people started to see the truth that Bitcoin and Crypto-Currency is real and they're thinking if they might invest also. But although Bitcoin already reached the peak of $11,000 as this writing, still it is worth to invest. But we also have an option if we would like to invest in full extent then Altcoins are the best choice.
i agree with you, altcoin like ethereum its growing up too, people like me that have not much money invest in altcoin like ethereum its not bad choice...
DarthToon

Activity: 98

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:28:38 PM

Well, that's possible and it doesn't surprise me, however there is an element which we have to consider and that is how the offers will increase over the demand, I know that the demand is increasing and bitcoin is gathering more attention every time, but If I have an great amount of bitcoin I will sell some coins in order to get some profits and I guess there are many in the same thinking.  

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:31:04 PM

Bitcoin rallying to $15k next month before the year 2018 is possible, I have read many articles regarding bitcoin and it is all over the social media, gaining more attention and it signifies that bitcoin is on its way to becoming mainstream. Many investors have seen the true value of bitcoin at $10k.
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:43:30 PM

no way anyone can tell, but I am enjoying this ride to the max.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: