Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:15:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3094 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:02:28 AM

if you want to know about the prediction of other bitcoin or crypto price movements, you can join in social media like Facebook Twitter telegram, there are many groups of swords that provide information about price movements and the possibility of prices going up or down, but some information you can get in this forum you try to read it in a place related to trading because many explain it there

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

if you want to know about the prediction of other bitcoin or crypto price movements, you can join in social media like Facebook Twitter telegram, there are many groups of swords that provide information about price movements and the possibility of prices going up or down, but some information you can get in this forum you try to read it in a place related to trading because many explain it there

Or just visit some cryptonews. almost all site about crypto have the same update on cryptocoins. I just have it on my phone then it is automatically updating. Sometimes i dont trust links in facebook because most of them are just captchas on earning small proportion of bitcoins. It is not even worth visiting. Telegram for me is not that useful because they just bounce you to many links but their are really some that predicts it but not bitcoin, just tokens
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:03:00 AM

There are many groups online like in telegram who gives us signals and that signal can get you thousands of thousands of dollars if you did it right, you can just do it manually but of course you need plenty of experience to reduce the % of loosing money.
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:27:14 AM

i usually read informations from websites, or facebook, however, a speacial group i am joining on telegram can predict quite precise when will bitcoin will drop or down, but it always up to us whether to sell or hold, because not all informations are correct.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:33:47 AM

I get my predictions from the news that i am reading and also the articles that i can read in the internet and i summarize all of those thing and that is how i am come up with my prediction. Sometime my prediction are becoming a true one but most of the times, i fail in predicting for the possible outcome.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

I usually use twitter , fresh news are very impotrant , also i use tradingview website to reading charts , there are some techniques u can use to read charts like Eliot waves

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:13:22 AM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I base from what is happening. I simply analyze the situation and I come up with some predictions that is sometimes right, sometimes wrong.
Then sometimes it is all about the influence of what I have read (others opinion) in Bitcointalk.
Actually to check the price of bitcoin on daily base it’s the best prediction to know the status of bitcoin because price really matter here if bitcoin price stay remain on one place so its mean bitcoin will lose its value and we know the price of bitcoin and still its trying to go more high if we compare the price of bitcoin with any other currency including dollar so its price is very high which mean bitcoin ids going on right direction and it’s a stable currency.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:37:31 AM

I have a group where there are whales and other professional trader and i am very lucky that i am there because i can get a lot of signals for the market of bitcoin and also some prediction that i can make as a basis in making few decision for my investment in bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:42:59 AM

You don't. You just keep a really close and updated record of the market and just wish that it goes according to your "predictions". As you are new to all the trading stuff, the best you can do is learn as much as you can. Learn about everything, like what factors does make a coin famous or attracting and what makes it's value rise up and all the related stuff. And as this market is purely on a luck of a coin. It's not possible to say accurately whether it'll rise or fall.
So all you need is a lot of information and experience. And there you go. You might become a good trader then!! Wink
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

I get most of the predictions from the news and analysis of people who understand in this field, or use apps that automatically see a price analysis.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:28:01 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?

I base from what is happening. I simply analyze the situation and I come up with some predictions that is sometimes right, sometimes wrong.
Then sometimes it is all about the influence of what I have read (others opinion) in Bitcointalk.
This platform is one the best to know about bitcoin because in this plat forum you can learn and also you can know a lot of things about bitcoin and you can also know the current status as well but if still you are not satisfied from this page then you can check the price of bitcoin and that’s the only answer of your question because price is the best option for this and as we know that the price of bitcoin is very high now a days which mean bitcoin is on the top of all other currencies and in future there is a very demand of bitcoin.
ahasan909

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:17 PM

hello!

You can join some telegram group there have some information, like which coin are going high or low. You can also get some idea in google and coinmarketcap.
But no one can predict about future, We can Get Some idea from it.

I think you understand what I say, So follow my way I think you can get better idea from there
TeamUpcoin

Activity: 151

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 07:11:37 PM

I pick up trading ideas from tradingview, from telegram, twitter and news channels. And I *only* enter a trade after double checking it it's true or not. So many fake news around, verifying them is an absolute must.

Technical analysis works well for BitCoin, for example, so I use that too.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:45:10 AM

hello!

I think it's best for newbies to study the market first and make yourself aware before relying on telegraph groups and forecasts. Do self research and study. Google about the coins and basic trading. The internet is a very big source for these kinds of information

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:54:07 AM

News is always what drives an altcoin to go up so I check if there's anything new to the project like it's mobile app, token burning, rebranding and partnerships. Sometimes from youtube shillers and pump and dump groups common coins.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:14:51 AM

I looking for prediction and some information about fundamental analysis of crypto in some youtube channel , I subcribed some youtube channel and this is very helpfull to find good and potential coin.

ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:57:37 AM

hello!

I think it's best for newbies to study the market first and make yourself aware before relying on telegraph groups and forecasts. Do self research and study. Google about the coins and basic trading. The internet is a very big source for these kinds of information
For a newbie it is important to get some guidance from an expert person first. Because a newbie may not be able to know anything about the market what to study and how to study, He must first know about the links and sites from where he can get information about bitcoin or about anything where he is interested to invest his money. Only then he can become able to do study about the market where he want to invest his money or to do trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:14:46 AM

Being updated with news and activities of a specific coin allows you to know what is more likely to happen to it in the future. You can read discussions here or research on your own.

vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

I recommend you to stay away from the trading signal, and try as much as possible don't ever trust other people analysis and research. You better to research and analysis on your own. If you are stuck and need others people opinion, go to tradingview to compare what in your mind and what others mind.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

Expert traders get there predictions thru reading of charts using indicators. Of course they take consideration also the fresh news about certain coin. But for us who hasn't expert, we based our predictions on updates about their roadmap and pure instinct.  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: