Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:01:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: where do you get your predictions?  (Read 3093 times)
Opekin

Activity: 396
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:37:57 PM

This forum is where I earn more information. People often update the news with links. And this made me read a lot of information and did not have to spend time looking.
Almost all the information were here if you are looking for prediction,speculation or analysis there is a topics that you may visit. It is much better to learn this thing so he, himself can do his own predictions. Prediction can't be always a sure thing it is only a guide for the traders for the possiibilities that may happen.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:52:54 PM

There are  many sources that we can really get with regards to information because technology nowadays make it easy. Especially here in this forum we can read some of the members sharing info. Also, I do visit some sites that will also discussed about trading like in a publishing site. Moreover, predicting things don't guarantee for the success but it can increase the chance to achieve our goal.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I follow just 2 people, one of the is the legendary masterluc, the other one is africoin. Africoin has his own topic in the forum.
Ehilamale

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:35:54 PM

Predictions about the future price of cryptocurrency can be obtained by tossing a coin or playing Darts.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 03:40:43 PM

I have been trading for more than a year now. I read and watch a lots of chart tutorials. From that I learned how to read chart. I also base my prediction from news, combined with chart. Another thing to consider is the price of Bitcoin. All alts are basing their value when BTC/USD is up.

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:46:59 PM

hello!

for me being new to cryptocurrencies i would like to know from where do you get your predictions about the price of not just bitcoins but other cryptocurrencies?
Mostly i get my learnings snd prediction in news and articles that i read all over the internet it helps you too to understand everything you wanna learn in crypto currencies which coins will you invest soon that is why we had internet to see whats new in the industry try to search more on snd helps your self. You will be pro like other i've startexwithout knowledge too and now i understand how it works perfectly.
sabarr

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:48:46 PM

for trading we should be able to analyze the market well and I always predict the price of the market movement whether to move into profitable or even make us lose
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 05:17:09 PM

got mine from crypto group in telegram
i joined premium member on 1 of crypto group trading
also i check for any schedule for coin/token event in coinmarketcal
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:36:12 PM

I get my predictions from some groups that are made signals after analyzation and then allow to the members and i think it good thing to watch and profitable trade,
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

This forum is where I earn more information. People often update the news with links. And this made me read a lot of information and did not have to spend time looking.

We should not always rely on the accomplishments of other people. You have to create our own speculations from the observations you have compiled and the experiences you've earn from your daily activities and such other things that would be useful for you to decide on making your own speculation. Who knows, you might be the best person who had the best speculation that will hit the most accurate thing to learn in bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

hello!

prediction base on the analysis from the market price movement and prediction is only a prediction can't predict an exact price, actually prediction is very useful for the trading strategies, and also you get an idea to news about how much the price goes up in a week or month.
There is no specific place to get predictions. Rather we can focus on crypto news, market update, chart analysis etc. to predict the future of a currency. We can use social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter and other forums like this one to get insights of crypto market to predict its future.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:17 PM

I used to make predictions by myself using my own experience, if something goes wrong i have good friends who can tell me everything i need to know about crypto.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:19:23 PM

Read all the news about cryprtocurrency and this thing can help you decide. But always make your own study about the coin, know how to read the charts and always trade with your strategy don't just depend on any hype.
Reading the news about cryptocurrencies and then using that to trade can be a good method to trade the only problem with that method is that you need to get the news as fast as you can and you need to take decisions very quickly because if you don't then you're going to miss the small drop or the small rise in the market caused by those news.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:16:56 PM

Most of the time I love to research the coins myself. And I predict according to my research. Sometimes I also follow some expert analyzation on twitter and other social media site. But I do not play blind on their prediction I also search myself before.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:08:01 AM

Sometimes, I really just trust my instincts and make a risk like if I see that this altcoin has upcoming few announcements. News are the best way to predict if it will rise or not but it  still depends in the community and the coin itself.
In my opinion people interest is the main thing which effect the price, because if there is more investment, the price will go up and when there is a huge quantity for sale the price will fall. Anyhow news cannot tell the exact thing and a little bit risk should be taken because it is a part of business and without taking risks one cannot be a successful investor.

If we talk about the present fluctuation that we experience in digital market, then the main factor is big whales. This is a fact that the value soars up whenever there is a big investment in any coin and definitely it is never from a single investor. Similarly, if a coin is suffering from downfall, that means a big amount of coin has been sold out. Now who holds big amount of bitcoin as well as altcoins?
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:55:44 AM

I mostly look at the charts and if a big drawdown then you can buy a coin, also the big part is the news

You should not be too confident with some of the signals given by some groups. You better learn to be able to predict their own price by trying out a price line or price chart that can help you
bencongponcol

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:29:16 PM

I already join channel trading in telegram ( free channel) i believe this channel because this channel have 70% accuracy and i make profit from their prediction.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

hello!

For the whole history of finding me on the forum, I have never met people with positive forecasts that come true. It is better to analyze the market yourself.
if for myself to predict it with myself because it certainly more confident than the follow-up like other people. and to predict it is also very difficult to coin the value in the market

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

hello!

For the whole history of finding me on the forum, I have never met people with positive forecasts that come true. It is better to analyze the market yourself.
if for myself to predict it with myself because it certainly more confident than the follow-up like other people. and to predict it is also very difficult to coin the value in the market
If the project yes I follow the Legendary or Hero member even if the project is good or use some other options such as ICOBench, TrackICO, or ICO Rating which already has its existence on altcoin potential analysis. The importance of the crypto currency is the development of the altcoin in the exchange market

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

hello!

I get some news or prediction to some social media or sites can give some information. But for me we don't need to predict because we will go into the flow of situation we all know no one can predict of what will happen to price of bitcoin or other coins.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: