Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN PREDICTIONS BY SUMMER 2018  (Read 778 times)
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:20:30 PM

OBVIOUSLY, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR AS DAY THAT BTC HAS LEGS .. ANYONE THINK IT CAN REALISTICALLY HIT THE 50K MARK WITHIN A YEAR? OR IS THIS A BUBBLE READY TO BURST? WHERE DO YOU SEE IT SITTING SUMMER OF 2018?

SPEAK ON IT

I remembered few months ago people are just asking if bitcoin would hit $8000 to $10,000 before the year ends, that was when the price was around $5,000 per coin and now that it hit the $10,000 people are now asking if bitcoin can hit $50,000 in less than 6 months. I appreciate the enthusiasm of people about the price of the coin but we need to be realistic. Once bitcoin doubled it's price from today other people will think that it is a bubble because of it's rapid increase on prices.

We must consider factors that some people are just waiting for a specific price and will eventually dump their coins usually intervals of $5K and $10K to $50K will pass through it a lot. During these intervals bitcoin's price will take some times before the price stabilize, like what happened when it hit the $10k level in fact until now price is still trying to stabilize. So i don't think $50k by summer of 2018 is feasible.

I don't think that 50k by next summer is very valid either. I have a feeling that we'll be able to hit 20k max if we go with the best scenario for btc (everything goes smoothly, more companies want to support it, etc.). However, it's much more likely that we won't be able to achieve that perfect set. We'll probably run into issues here and there so maybe 15k by summer would make more sense...

I agree. But in crypto space, everything is possible especially when the whales try to manipulate the market. Sometimes it's scary if the price is going up rapidly and that means it can go down easily. But more than likely, it will be more than $10k by this summer 2018.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:39:43 PM

i think in 2018 bitcoin will grow more and more but i cant imagine any price Smiley
i will hold long Smiley
I think yes throughout 2018 we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing. As 2018 is consider as more profitable year for bitcoin than 2017, Bitcoin will make new historical records and will continue its journy to increasing its price more high and high. I hope that the increasing trend will continue for a long time.
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:42:37 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 02:36:25 PM by MakeMoneyBtc

I dont think the price will go up unstoppable until the 2018 summer. That way it would reach over 25.000$ in the way it is growing this days. It is going to come a moment when the price is going to fall back to 10.000$ or less because the price already increased to much( I dont say this is bad for us). It depends a lot on what governments will do against bitcoin next year.

It is probably going to reach 15.000$, maybe 20.000$ if we are very lucky but that is the barrier. On November everyone were asking themselves if the price will reach 8000$ and , as we see it almost reached 12.0000$. It is a big surprise for all of us , so as it could be next summer.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:00:05 PM

For me the price of the bitcoin in summer 2018 will be 15k dollars plus and I don't think the price of 50k dollars will reach that. I think 50k dollars will happen in the next few years and we don't know when it happen . But I hope as soon as possible it will reach that so we can make more profit in the future. But even the price increase they have possible alsp to decrease because people need money on summer because most of them have outing and outof town.
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:20:12 PM

ANYONE THINK IT CAN REALISTICALLY HIT THE 50K MARK WITHIN A YEAR?
It can hit the whole year but we had to be responsive and realistic when it comes to these high prices.

OR IS THIS A BUBBLE READY TO BURST?
I don't know when all of you who keeps on saying the same words about bubble pop, let the bubble pop and I don't really believe bitcoin is a bubble.

WHERE DO YOU SEE IT SITTING SUMMER OF 2018?
Playing around $10,000 - $20,000.

PS. Are you mad or something? Try to lower your characters, it isn't necessary.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY

I'M NOT MAD.. THE BETTER QUESTION- ARE U MAD ABOUT THE WAY I TYPE?
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:34:18 PM

OBVIOUSLY, IT SHOULD BE CLEAR AS DAY THAT BTC HAS LEGS .. ANYONE THINK IT CAN REALISTICALLY HIT THE 50K MARK WITHIN A YEAR? OR IS THIS A BUBBLE READY TO BURST? WHERE DO YOU SEE IT SITTING SUMMER OF 2018?

SPEAK ON IT

I'd like to see the price actually stabilize somewhere along the current price level. So around $10k-12k per coin would definitely be ideal for me by summer 2018. Obviously we can't rely on that happening and many things could happen to influence the price movement.

Most likely as i said - price may go up further, before a correction to the current price level or thereabouts.

But it could crash, no guarantees here. BTC is always volatile and extremely risky. If it does, $7-8k could be possible.
Sccit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:37:29 AM

SPEAK ON IT

I'd like to see the price actually stabilize somewhere along the current price level. So around $10k-12k per coin would definitely be ideal for me by summer 2018. Obviously we can't rely on that happening and many things could happen to influence the price movement.

Most likely as i said - price may go up further, before a correction to the current price level or thereabouts.

But it could crash, no guarantees here. BTC is always volatile and extremely risky. If it does, $7-8k could be possible.

I THINK IT DOES GO DOWN TO 7K RANGE BEFORE GOING BACK UP AND EVENTUALLY REACHING 15K
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:33:05 AM

ANYONE THINK IT CAN REALISTICALLY HIT THE 50K MARK WITHIN A YEAR?
It can hit the whole year but we had to be responsive and realistic when it comes to these high prices.

OR IS THIS A BUBBLE READY TO BURST?
I don't know when all of you who keeps on saying the same words about bubble pop, let the bubble pop and I don't really believe bitcoin is a bubble.

WHERE DO YOU SEE IT SITTING SUMMER OF 2018?
Playing around $10,000 - $20,000.

PS. Are you mad or something? Try to lower your characters, it isn't necessary.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY

I'M NOT MAD.. THE BETTER QUESTION- ARE U MAD ABOUT THE WAY I TYPE?
I'm not mad at you mate, it's a norm or it's part of the internet etiquette when you use caps on all of your letters it's like that you are shouting. Well that's good to know that you are not mad, I thought you were.  Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:13:32 PM

SPEAK ON IT

I remembered few months ago people are just asking if bitcoin would hit $8000 to $10,000 before the year ends, that was when the price was around $5,000 per coin and now that it hit the $10,000 people are now asking if bitcoin can hit $50,000 in less than 6 months. I appreciate the enthusiasm of people about the price of the coin but we need to be realistic. Once bitcoin doubled it's price from today other people will think that it is a bubble because of it's rapid increase on prices.

We must consider factors that some people are just waiting for a specific price and will eventually dump their coins usually intervals of $5K and $10K to $50K will pass through it a lot. During these intervals bitcoin's price will take some times before the price stabilize, like what happened when it hit the $10k level in fact until now price is still trying to stabilize. So i don't think $50k by summer of 2018 is feasible.

I don't think that 50k by next summer is very valid either. I have a feeling that we'll be able to hit 20k max if we go with the best scenario for btc (everything goes smoothly, more companies want to support it, etc.). However, it's much more likely that we won't be able to achieve that perfect set. We'll probably run into issues here and there so maybe 15k by summer would make more sense...

I agree. But in crypto space, everything is possible especially when the whales try to manipulate the market. Sometimes it's scary if the price is going up rapidly and that means it can go down easily. But more than likely, it will be more than $10k by this summer 2018.

At this point, anything is really possible for the bitcoin price but I would have to agree that hitting $50K in less than 6 months is too unrealistic. Seeing how far the price has gone has been unbelievable, even just a few months ago I wouldn't expect this kind of turn out.

After experiencing this kind of price trend, there should be some price corrections done, so I expect there to be some dips this 2018. It's going to be hard for traders to buy and sell if the price continues to go up without ever going down.
thecodebear

Activity: 2100
Merit: 813

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:08:16 PM

Well it's obvious to anyone that has been in bitcoin for a while that by next summer the price will be far far higher than it is now. I would say at minimum by next summer it'll be $30k. I'd say $50k is possible by end of the summer, though not guaranteed. It might even be a little bit higher than $50k. Either way next summer it will be in the ends of thousands.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: