Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Small altcoins – large profits  (Read 2464 times)
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:16:15 PM

yes you are right the cheap coin in the market can give you the big profit if their values is rising up, like stellar lumens it growing up in 1 night, but you need to know that cheap coin can make bigger loss too, such as doge the 2 satoshi in doge price is have a big value if you invest it on doge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:19:27 PM

small altcoins will also pump some days like bitcoin before! it is better to hold altcoins this days because we don't know when it will be pump.
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:29 PM

Small cap projects could have much higher ROI as well as risk of investments. I like to invest in <10M cap coins which are not so well known yet too Wink

andrii.povkh

Activity: 131
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:50:44 PM

Actually I don't understand why people went insane on BTC and want to make huge profit there, when we have small altcoins that have much bigger profit in percentage. You can quickly double or triple your investment in small altcoins, so why bother with BTC.
small altcoin not often give you profits, they have high risk of returning to zero if you have entered this market early and experienced much things, also, dump and pump is not the best way to make profits if you plan to do so

I'm not talking about all small coins, I mean small coins with a good project behind them. I made a good profit on such coins as PayPie, Viberate, RPX, LEND, and so on. Those by the way are not pump and dump tokens. Some of the small tokens dropped in price because of this madness with BTC, but it will end soon I hope.
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:03:54 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!
I agree that alternative coins allow you to make a greater profit due to less capitalization. But this coin has a downside - the lower the capitalization, the more opportunities for manipulating the market and the greater volatility of the coin. Thus, there is a probability of making x2-x10 both in plus and minus. But in the long run, almost all of the Crypto currency is growing. The question is that it is easier for you to be an investor or a trader on the crypto exchange.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
hiVe

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:17:05 PM

Yes, I always try to find small altcoins or tokens of ICOs to invest. Because as you know, the price of top 10 is usually expensive and small coins often have a big growth. I am considering invest in Siacoin, Paypie, Genesis Vision.

▄  ▄
             ▄█▌  ▐█▄
            ███    ███▄
          ▄████    ████▄
        ▄██████▌  ▐██████▄
       ▄████████  ████████▄
      ███████▀▀    ▀▀███████
    ▄███████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
   ▄███████▌   ▀██▀   ▐███████▄
  █████▀▀                ▀▀█████
 ███▀▀      ▄██▄▄▄▄██▄      ▀▀███
▀▀       ▄▄████████████▄▄       ▀▀
    ▄▄▄████████████████████▄▄▄   
▄████████████████████████████████▄

▄██████████████      ▄▄████████▄▄            ▄█▄          ▐█████████████▄ 
▐██▀                ▄███▀▀    ▀▀███▄         ▄███▄         ▐██        ▀▀███
███                ▐██▀          ▀██▌       ▄██▀██▄        ▐██          ▐██▌
▀███▄▄    ▄▄▄▄     ██▌            ▐██      ▄██▀ ▀██▄       ▐██        ▄▄███
  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀███▄   ██▌            ▐██     ▄██▀   ▀██▄      ▐██    ▄▄█████▀ 
             ███   ▐██▄          ▄██▌    ▄██▀     ▀██▄     ▐██      ▀██▄   
            ▄██▌    ▀███▄▄    ▄▄███▀    ▄██▀       ▀██▄    ▐██        ███  
██████████████▀       ▀▀████████▀▀     ██████████▄  ▀███   ▐██         ▀██▄

World's 1st Fully Democratised
SUPER-MAP Using Drone Content
  / 
   FOR DRONE ENTHUSIAST  

▪ PRIVATE SALE REGISTRATION
  ▪ PUBLIC SALE: Sep 29th 2018

██████████████████            ██████████████████
       ███           ▄███▄           ▐███
       ▀████████████████████████████████▀
               ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
                    ▄█████▄
                  ███████████
              ▄▄████▀█████▀████▄▄
            ███▀▀    ▀███▀    ▀▀███
            ▐█         █         █▌
                      ▀█▀

JOIN THE PRESALE             
WHITEPAPER   PRIMER     TELEGRAM
TECHPAPER     TWITTER   MEDIUM

Live Demo
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:18:58 PM

Small altcoins can bring you a profit, even X100. But you need to understand your risks. You can choose 5 small altcoins. It will grow after ICO, and then sharply go down. They may not rise from the ground and you will lose money. But just one of these coins will grow to the moon, make x100 and you will return all the losses and get a huge income. This is the market, who does not try, so does not win.
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:27:20 PM

really small coins = big profits, but we do not know the right time to buy and sell, that's always the problem. surprises always come at an unexpected and very short time.
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:31:26 PM

It's a bet, it can go very well or you can lose a lot, I would not do it with large amounts, but within a balanced strategy can work.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:53 PM

Yes, its true. Small coins can give u bigger profits than big altcoins and in the short time. Personally I invest to small altcoins that have bright future.
What do you mean small? Small number of supply or low price coin. XRP is small coin I mean low price coin but not profitable. If you mean small coin with low volatility in the market, can be profitable and not. If the coin has good development , the coin  may be bigger someday. Minexcoin is small coin you can invest there.
Mr.cryptos

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

BEST BOUNTY MANAGEMENT. 10+ BOUNTIES MANAGED

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Hello, folks! Do you ever pay attention how cool and large can be your profits if you invest not into the top-10 alts, but to the smaller, less known altcoins? Status, Peercoin and Stellar Lumens jumped so high! And Cardano showed everybody its real force!
Yes. Thats why for my long term portfolio i invest in small not know coins. I know there are a lot of good smaller coins out there. The only downside is that most of these coins are not on top exchanges, so i find myself opening accounts in a lot of exchanges just to buy small coins. But all the same since i buy and hold for at least 6 months, is not a bit problem at all.

imreallyaniceguyy

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

I'm thinking about investment in two small altcoins. In particular XRP and XEM. Are there any other here that think these have a lot of potential to grow?
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:45:02 PM

I'm thinking about investment in two small altcoins. In particular XRP and XEM. Are there any other here that think these have a lot of potential to grow?

you have chosen good coins. I also think that these coins can give you a good profit. I have in my portfolio also these coins and I think that I made the right choice

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:04 PM

you have chosen good coins. I also think that these coins can give you a good profit. I have in my portfolio also these coins and I think that I made the right choice
choosing between XEM and XRP, I would choose XEM. I think that this coin is very underestimated. More and more startups use NEM as a platform. One of the last ICOs in which I invested my XEM is COMSA.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:17:39 PM

Yes choosing the smallest coins will give you the larger profit when their prices increase. But you need to choose carefullt the coins which have the best potential to success and be in demand , and thats for sure not an easy mission, since there are a lot of shitcoins.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

I didn't care much about Alt coins in the past, but now I am seeing a lot different that we can make some profits. I got POS tokens of 15 and they were valued in the past $0.5 around but today I see $2 above. If I could had more than 2000 POS tokens then It would be great deal for me.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:23:21 PM

you have to be very careful what altcoin you are investing man some are just pumped by a group and then later it just comes down. You can be on poloniex account and you have like 80$ then the next thing you know you see something like 50$ left. Its like someone rub your pockets man. All am saying is trade carefully. Know the coin your investing on and dont just gamble your money

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:26:51 PM

Yes choosing the smallest coins will give you the larger profit when their prices increase. But you need to choose carefullt the coins which have the best potential to success and be in demand , and thats for sure not an easy mission, since there are a lot of shitcoins.

it all depends on your luck and your research.
not infrequently a small coin can also get huge losses.
BitBenefit

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:32:31 PM

While it is true that those altcoins can provide huge gains, it is also really risky and you shouldnt make a gamble out of it
waecrum

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Altcom : AZwV4Zh2MdYhvyni4QbR5c2CfsAWkcCXAC

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

choosing between XEM and XRP, I would choose XEM. I think that this coin is very underestimated. More and more startups use NEM as a platform. One of the last ICOs in which I invested my XEM is COMSA.

I don't see XRP or XEM as small altcoins. XRP with 9.770 B$ marketcap and XEM with 2.092 B$ marketcap, i don't think you'll see an increase of 10x -20x in the near future, even if i need to choose between these 2 I will probably invest in XEM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: