Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:08:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a real asset, but it's in a bubble state.  (Read 768 times)
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:25 PM

Although it has a quick development, I dont think that it is a bubble. BTC has own value which are accepted by many corporations in the world. I heard the news that America has accepted Bitcoin furure contract. Bitcoin price will rise up in next days
krankNL

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:08:02 PM

Although it has a quick development, I dont think that it is a bubble. BTC has own value which are accepted by many corporations in the world. I heard the news that America has accepted Bitcoin furure contract. Bitcoin price will rise up in next days

I also don't think it's in bubble phase. Interesting thing was that its price couldn't go up in the old days. Finally it made its economic boom this year and attracted the people inside itself.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:31:52 PM

Personally, I have few bitcoins. All my money in altcoins. But I'm just amazed at this price of 11,000. I'm just shocked. I open the exchange, I see the price and close it. I do not see any real reason. Around me people, neighbors who do not understand anything in the crypto world, say that they bought bitcoin recently. I do not understand what's going on. My brain refuses to buy bitcoin at this price. This is advertising, public opinion, a bubble and nothing more. If ordinary people lose a lot of money, when bitcoin begins to correlate, then the bubble will be called absolutely all coins. And the authority of the altcoins will be undermined.
BeggarInCryptos

Activity: 401
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:14 PM

The problem with bitcoin is that it is not a currency to use to pay, but it has become a store of value and as such a speculative asset. This speculative assert is in itself a sort of bubble.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
gazilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:44:35 PM

Bitcoin is a real asset I agree with you there, and yes it may be on a bubble state but I also believe that it is going to be in the bubble state for a long time, for as long as we are dealing with cryptocurrencies.
Tavarez

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:57:38 PM

Btc can be seen in two different ways. possibly the biggest bubble in the world today or the best investment in the financial technology? only logical conclusion is that crypto technology will thrive, in the long run but btc price will collapse at some point. Currency is now worth more than seven times an ounce of gold. Future of crypto will depend a lot on how governments react.
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:58:45 PM

At the CNBC global CFO conference, 97 CFO were asked about their views on bitcoin. 27.9% of them think the encrypted currency is trueBut in a bubble state~ Smiley
Seems like even the CNBC doesn't understand the term "bubble" anymore... We don't know the value of Bitcoin, but it could easily be several trillion USD in market size. In that case it would be very far from being anything close to a bubble.

Will the price retract for a period of time? Probably, that's what happens most of the time in most markets after a bull run. But that doesn't make an asset a bubble, which would imply that the asset is overvalued (which with Bitcoin nobody can assess right now).
Yes, the last time I checked, something or an asset can be considered a bubble if it exceeds its intrinsic value.
Just like you have said, we do not even know the extent bitcoin is going to end up as and looking at the charts, we have not really had a very huge retraction except just some few corrections which are normal and totally show the support of the coin.

As far as I am concerned, the fact that bitcoin have limited supply, totally makes it undervalued right now compared to the number of population not yet making use of it and I would not consider the increase in value right now a bubble.
The limited supply is just one of many factors in Bitcoin's price. There are so many facets to it that it's really hard difficult to quantify all of the individual contributions into a total price. But even with the aspects considered individually I still don't see a bubble anywhere in the near future.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:02:39 PM

I’m a huge optimist when it comes to bitcoins and altcoin. However, I really do think it’s in its bubble state. People are buying these coins and holding onto them instead of spending it. That’s what’s causing the huge increase. Eventually, the price will stop increasing, I just don’t know how far we are from that

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Kocret02

Activity: 1134

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:04:36 PM

At the CNBC global CFO conference, 97 CFO were asked about their views on bitcoin. 27.9% of them think the encrypted currency is trueBut in a bubble state~ Smiley
Seems like even the CNBC doesn't understand the term "bubble" anymore... We don't know the value of Bitcoin, but it could easily be several trillion USD in market size. In that case it would be very far from being anything close to a bubble.

Will the price retract for a period of time? Probably, that's what happens most of the time in most markets after a bull run. But that doesn't make an asset a bubble, which would imply that the asset is overvalued (which with Bitcoin nobody can assess right now).
Yes, the last time I checked, something or an asset can be considered a bubble if it exceeds its intrinsic value.
Just like you have said, we do not even know the extent bitcoin is going to end up as and looking at the charts, we have not really had a very huge retraction except just some few corrections which are normal and totally show the support of the coin.

As far as I am concerned, the fact that bitcoin have limited supply, totally makes it undervalued right now compared to the number of population not yet making use of it and I would not consider the increase in value right now a bubble.
The limited supply is just one of many factors in Bitcoin's price. There are so many facets to it that it's really hard difficult to quantify all of the individual contributions into a total price. But even with the aspects considered individually I still don't see a bubble anywhere in the near future.
with very limited supply of bitcoin can make bitcoin a real and valuable asset. but I also have not seen bubbles until now and I think bitcoin will stay well till in some time ahead.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:06:03 PM

Agreed i think it is in bubble state too,the price is extreme exaggerated that anytime it will collapse.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:07:06 PM

I’m a huge optimist when it comes to bitcoins and altcoin. However, I really do think it’s in its bubble state. People are buying these coins and holding onto them instead of spending it. That’s what’s causing the huge increase. Eventually, the price will stop increasing, I just don’t know how far we are from that
Even if they started spending it, the fact that more and more people are joining the market would drastically increase the velocity of money, which would drive the price up due to the limited supply.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:27:07 PM

For my mind "bubble" meaning that people investing into some asset considering profits size of which violates the normal course of the economy. For example the calculation of company profits during the dotcom bubble showed disproportionate data. Earnings of money substitutes in the era of the Great Depression destroyed the economy balance also in a different way. But here we have another story. First of all the nature of BTC is deflationary, then there is no system of receiving monthly income from BTC growth for common public. Yes many owners became rich on BTC but their amount is not crucial. The most important aspect for the minute is that BTC like a locomotive, it drags on itself all innovations in crypto area.
So the bubble itself will take part when it become be very easy to buy and sell BTC for fiat (much easier than now) and shoe cleaners begin to play on crypto exchanges. 
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:29:28 PM

I once read somewhere that you never know when you are in a bubble, until it bursts. So personally, I don't even worry about bubbles. I just watch the markets and buy dips. Time will tell if we are in a bubble. I believe in crypto currency. Even if we are in a bubble, I know that this technology is here to stay.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

People shouted also Bubble in 2010 and in 2013. I think this bubble will only burst temporarily. Compared to future bubbles this bubble will be very small. Cheesy
Among all the shitposters and beggars, my eyes caught you lady witch, can I ask you to teleport your ass over to my place? I need some body to jump right now after reading pages of nonsensical garbage.
For some body using Bitcoin to freely transact money worldwide, bubble or not, they are using it.

🖤😏
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:19 AM

Bitcoin is not supposed to be an asset, it is supposed to be a currency, this is the real problem. All the rest follows this cause.
runajailbr

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:38 AM

I don't think its in a bubble, I think the price will continue to rise and not increase for a lot anymore
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:44:07 AM

I also don't think it's in bubble phase. Interesting thing was that its price couldn't go up in the old days. Finally it made its economic boom this year and attracted the people inside itself.

yeah same here. i also dont believe that bitcoin is a bubble because its been such a long time since bitcoin has begun and until now we can still see that it is still alive and kicking. until today i dont really see or feel that bitcoin has a signs or threat that is was in a bubble phase even if its price is surging upwards verry fast but i guess thats natural and normally worked that way due to the high demand that it gets from the public because of its popularity and its high volatility. overall i agree that bitcoin can now be compared to a real asset because it has a value and works just like fiats or money but i wont agree that it is a bubble.
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:52:18 PM

Mainstream are really bias, why they are looking at the low percentage of telling bitcoin is a bubble? So what does those 72.1% says? They are just trying to pull bitcoin down again so they can have a good time for entering at cheaper rates. And you know what? Bitcoin has been bubble since 2013 and these people never learn of telling it until now.

Don't go after the terms like bitcoin will die, Bitcoin high price is a bubble, sell all now if you don't want to lose etc etc.
Bitcoin is forever and if you trust this then keep collecting the bitcoin and do not be much panic by price decrease. What i have learnt in 2017, the bitcoin always comes up more stronger after the Dip, so i do not sell my coins in panic or in times when bitcoin prices are declining.
People that are likely to believe that are the newbies, they can easily get caught and believe that bitcoin is working that way. They don't know if they will believe those medias and keep on going with bitcoin. Like these polls they are up into something and just want to say something bad about bitcoin. And again the untiring words of people about bitcoin is a bubble, we'll always hear this again and again.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

i agree,, bitcoin is a real digital asset but not in bubble state,,
the price is depends on demand,, when many people start know, they will start learn and think, how to get it!
and the demands will continue  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kz06

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:28:45 PM

all the things are depend on the knowledge, this is the real digital curranncy and in this year 2017 bitcoin reached from 999$ to 11000$. this is all possible by the knowing of people. in some days or may b months it will be the most growing investment ever then they cann't say it bubble state
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: