Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵☄️🔵 [ANN][ICO]VRT.WORLD - VR WORLD IN ONE TECHNOLOGY 🔵☄️🔵  (Read 18180 times)
mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

Looking at what level of technology over the years will be achieved. It's more convenient for me to lie on the couch and press the joystick than jump and run around the room.

You are making a good point here, but I think their setup is quite coherent with those parks. People who go to those parks are going there exactly because they don't want to lie on their couch. It can be quite a fun event to play in such a park with a huge group of friends I can imagine.
I agree. Different people have different preferences and these entertainments undoubtedly find their admirers.

Exactly, much like these softair gun parks work pretty well in big cities. Maybe VRT even offers leagues where different can battle each other. There is a whole range of things that VRT can come up with in the end in order to give their business model a boost.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

also our team, WP, presentation, roadshow and other things are very good managed and made, if someone thinks otherwise, then why does he participate in the project?
Totally agree with you. The VR project is good in all aspects, I think investors will be happy when it is implemented finally.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:02:44 PM

I wonder how many people visit this park on average.
I would also look at the statistics if it was available. I think as for all such entertainments, the peak of attendance is all seasons except for summer, when many travel, have fun on the street, etc.
If you follow the logic, then in cities where many tourists traffic grows in the summer, but does not fall.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Exactly, much like these softair gun parks work pretty well in big cities. Maybe VRT even offers leagues where different can battle each other. There is a whole range of things that VRT can come up with in the end in order to give their business model a boost.
A good idea. If you have a lot of regular customers, then it will be good to affect the profit-sharing, there will not be a seasonal decline.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:23:10 PM

On the road map is now an urgent task is the opening of a network of parks. Obviously they are gaming. The subsequent diversification of activities is possible only after the successful completion of this stage.

I know that opening those parks is your priority but I thought I read something about partnerships to also think into different directions? I mean having those parks really gives you an edge over other VR companies but missing out on other VR applications if you have the technology stack already in place should also not happen. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing all those parks come to fruition.

A technical question: let's in a game in your park I have to run down a street in VR that is 100 meters, would I also have to run 100m in real life with those glasses on my head? Is the movement 1:1 from real world to VR?
This issue was discussed a little earlier. Most likely, some methods of scaling will be made. To play the game did not have to really move for miles.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

I have seen examples where educational content and educational videos were shown in  entertainment parks. This allows children to learn and learn the material in a playful way
The game approach to learning has always been considered the most effective. And if you combine it with modern technologies to which children are very much attracted, it will turn out to be a great thing.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

The team has already returned from the conference? Will there be any more detailed reports on this event? Or news about the platform?

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:44:08 PM

A good idea. If you have a lot of regular customers, then it will be good to affect the profit-sharing, there will not be a seasonal decline.
The creation of such communities attracts even more attention to the theme. I think if the project takes this direction into account, it will be a good chance to succeed.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

I would also look at the statistics if it was available. I think as for all such entertainments, the peak of attendance is all seasons except for summer, when many travel, have fun on the street, etc.
If you follow the logic, then in cities where many tourists traffic grows in the summer, but does not fall.
Yes you are right. In the resort towns such parks will be especially popular. Even given the high competition in the entertainment industry, I assume that there will be a huge number of visitors during the holiday season.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:34 PM

The team has already returned from the conference? Will there be any more detailed reports on this event? Or news about the platform?
I would prefer to learn something new about the platform. Although it is difficult to expect something fundamentally new before ICO.

KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

I would prefer to learn something new about the platform. Although it is difficult to expect something fundamentally new before ICO.
I think the information available is enough to decide on your participation.
AleXcreig

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:28:17 AM

I think that this should be monitored on social networks. Here this information will be published with a delay.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:34:23 AM

The creation of such communities attracts even more attention to the theme. I think if the project takes this direction into account, it will be a good chance to succeed.
Yes, it is necessary to determine in advance what games are suitable for this. To correctly choose the target audience and develop the project in this direction.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

Most likely after the return they first take up the project. Then there will be time they will do the rest.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:25:58 AM

I think the information available is enough to decide on your participation.
I agree with you, but when you follow the project you want to constantly keep in touch with the developers.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

Most likely after the return they first take up the project. Then there will be time they will do the rest.
You are right, the main thing is the development of the project. Detailed reports we can read later.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:12:14 PM

Yes, it is necessary to determine in advance what games are suitable for this. To correctly choose the target audience and develop the project in this direction.
I think you can use any team games. Corporations and large firms like their employees to play such games to better recognize each other and better cooperate.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Pay4youractivity

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

I think you can use any team games. Corporations and large firms like their employees to play such games to better recognize each other and better cooperate.
Common situation. Teambuilding. So it's called by headhunters. Previously, paintball was often used for this. Soon VR will probably dominate this field.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:13:02 PM

Given that the game is likely to be able to choose the ratio of real movements to virtual, people with different physical abilities can participate in it.

mig6r

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:44:46 PM

On the road map is now an urgent task is the opening of a network of parks. Obviously they are gaming. The subsequent diversification of activities is possible only after the successful completion of this stage.

I know that opening those parks is your priority but I thought I read something about partnerships to also think into different directions? I mean having those parks really gives you an edge over other VR companies but missing out on other VR applications if you have the technology stack already in place should also not happen. Anyway I am looking forward to seeing all those parks come to fruition.

A technical question: let's in a game in your park I have to run down a street in VR that is 100 meters, would I also have to run 100m in real life with those glasses on my head? Is the movement 1:1 from real world to VR?
This issue was discussed a little earlier. Most likely, some methods of scaling will be made. To play the game did not have to really move for miles.

Although having to run a lot could also be an important aspect of a game, especially in leagues Smiley People need to train hard in order to achieve the best results in VR competitions and at the same time it would calm down the critics who say that the young generations are only playing computer games and get more fat.

What exactly do you mean regarding the profit-sharing? Was that related to the token? Because I think it's only a utility token as far as I know.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: