Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:10:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO] VONE New Lending Platform With Cold Storage Device Decentralized  (Read 19441 times)
mr335

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:11:54 AM

You guys are right the guy moderating the slack group is a complete idiot we all know how he tries to make sense of what is totally not logical but I have to say.... why would they go through setting up the website with an "exchange"? If I was robbing people I would just be out with no questions asked. I know all of us regret investing in this but why would they continue to make changes to the site if they already just had our money and was going to be out?? I don't understand it myself!!?? Some of their actions are really shady but why even go through the bother?? They have our money already! The fact that we can't get any BTC or remove our coins is looking crazy suspect right now but why would they continue?? There has to be some kind of hope! Somebody let me know. I'm in for $3k. Thanks and I feel sorry for everyone who got involved in this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:58:28 AM

too bad this coin is doomed.

get over it boys+

the price is currently 0.03 lol
jaimeow

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:31:54 AM

Definitely a scam. They deleted their facebook page.
futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:34:22 PM

You guys are right the guy moderating the slack group is a complete idiot we all know how he tries to make sense of what is totally not logical but I have to say.... why would they go through setting up the website with an "exchange"? If I was robbing people I would just be out with no questions asked. I know all of us regret investing in this but why would they continue to make changes to the site if they already just had our money and was going to be out?? I don't understand it myself!!?? Some of their actions are really shady but why even go through the bother?? They have our money already! The fact that we can't get any BTC or remove our coins is looking crazy suspect right now but why would they continue?? There has to be some kind of hope! Somebody let me know. I'm in for $3k. Thanks and I feel sorry for everyone who got involved in this

Because the whole thing is being run by one freaking kid in some foreign country, he got millions of dollars worth of our BTC and he probably wants to make it look like the site/coin are 'functional', will it ever be valuable? probably not.. as there is no team, no roadmap, no value behind it, and no plans of putting the coin on any actual exchanges.. I paid $1.00 during the ICO and i'm just wondering if the coin will ever be worth that much so I can get OUT... asap..
commenkiz

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

NSAKEY is a scammer , dont trust his word. he work with the admin
alcomie

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

Wow wow wow.

I started today in v-one.io with 11674 VONE, I now have a loan of $100 and 800 vone in my account. How why WTF??

I just made 3 lends of $100,000 in the system that it said were costing ~3600 each.

NONE OF THEM SHOWED UP!!!! And I now have 800 VONE

Lucassantino you, NSAKEY, TeHMage have scammed us royally.

commenkiz

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:56:54 AM

this is what i been telling you guys since the start of the ICO

no one listening and told me it FUD
mxxx31

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:17:09 AM

Is still the ico going on?
futur666

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Lucas, NSAKey, anybody?

whats the plan guys?
bstar720

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:02:45 PM

Wtf is going on why am i getting paid 3.75 a day off a $2500 loan. Your lending program says i should be getting .55% does 3.75 seem like .55% to you? should be $13.75 !!! and of course i am ban from your "community" slack group. This lending program is a joke! Lucas stop banning your investors and fix this shit!
O9NpJ9ld1opS

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World"

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

Good to see more projects based on lending platforms entering the market. 2018 is believed to be the year of big lending projects. VONE seems to be a strong project. I m looking forward for the tokensale.
Girth Brookes

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:31:10 PM

Those of you that were banned from the slack group:
You need to be honest about why you were really banned. I did not ban anyone for asking legitimate questions nor for reporting any bugs. You all knew the rules of the slack group, and your repeated abuses were what led to your removal.

That being said, I am a reasonable person. I do not want to ban anyone. I do not ban anyone for personal reasons. In fact, I have let several members rejoin the slack group after being banned. I understand that we all get frustrated and angry from time to time. We are all emotionally invested in this, on some level. Sometimes, we just need some time to cool off and take a breather. So long as you are willing to behave and follow the rules of the slack group, then I have no problem with adding you back.

Thanks.

Why was I banned? That guy Joker called someone the N-word and I tagged you to ban him but I got banned? I was just trying to help weed out the troll.
commenkiz

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:21:34 AM

You need to be honest about why you were really banned. I did not ban anyone for asking legitimate questions nor for reporting any bugs. You all knew the rules of the slack group, and your repeated abuses were what led to your removal.

That being said, I am a reasonable person. I do not want to ban anyone. I do not ban anyone for personal reasons. In fact, I have let several members rejoin the slack group after being banned. I understand that we all get frustrated and angry from time to time. We are all emotionally invested in this, on some level. Sometimes, we just need some time to cool off and take a breather. So long as you are willing to behave and follow the rules of the slack group, then I have no problem with adding you back.

Thanks.

Why was I banned? That guy Joker called someone the N-word and I tagged you to ban him but I got banned? I was just trying to help weed out the troll.

don't you see that Huh
Joker is part of the Dev Team. he is just distracting you.
MellowYell0w

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

this is what i been telling you guys since the start of the ICO

no one listening and told me it FUD

How are you still here , as a noninvestor you sure hang around this thread a lot
Girth Brookes

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 03:02:19 AM

Thanks.

don't you see that Huh
Joker is part of the Dev Team. he is just distracting you.

If this is true, you should let me back in NSA. Thats not right. And get that piece of shit joker off the slack. The guy is playing with investors emotions.
mr335

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:12:16 AM

Seems as though NSA is out along with the dev and OUR MONEY!! Considering everyone here has the same question about how do we get our coins off of here (VOne and BTC) and get our money no one has answered that question in weeks!! Also how we were all treated as investors was really shitty especially NSA for kicking us off for asking questions...questions that still have not been answered to this day! I wonder if Coinexchange kicked them off yet or is it possible at some point we can get our coins on there if this mess gets fixed? Also I don't remember who commented...."VONE seems to be a strong project and that they are looking forward to the token sale" is either on crack or did not read what everyone who invested has written here. Pretty sure that was NSA or the so-called..."Lucas Santino". Before I was at 40/60 percent chance of this working out, now...20/80
fuckcrypto

Activity: 84
Merit: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:47:34 AM

what a bullshit lending platform

as i said use bitconnect, davorcoin or hextracoin

bitfintech western coin, v.one, unitedemirates coin is all nothing but a fucking scam

not sure about dekado yet
lucassantino (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

Hi

So far all cashouts are uptodate over $90,000 has been paid out including users balances also cashed out. Regarding slack i have no control over it who gets banned. I am waiting for Coinexchange to update the new wallet code then i can pump increase the value all time high. So far vone is paying. We need external exchanger fast
alcomie

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:43:54 PM

Cashed out??
Lucassantino, cashed out where?? Nothing works so how can people cash out? My 11674 has turned into 863.64093998 vone with only a test $100 lend appearing in my lending history. 3 other lends that your system said it allowed me to do just disappeared my vone and gave me nothing.

If that's what you mean by cashed out then yeh. But there is no way in hell that people other than yourself and your minions have cashed out anything!!!

My account is 2278. Please either give me back my BTC that I bought the vone for or give me back my vone and fix this  platform.

bstar720

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

Hi

So far all cashouts are uptodate over $90,000 has been paid out including users balances also cashed out. Regarding slack i have no control over it who gets banned. I am waiting for Coinexchange to update the new wallet code then i can pump increase the value all time high. So far vone is paying. We need external exchanger fast

they are not up to date because why am i only getting 3.75 a day off a 2500 loan fix this please username bstar720
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: