Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:04:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If Bitcoin Crashed  (Read 929 times)
Luxoin86

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:52 AM

I think most of the price crash was made by sharks, it made the newcomers of Bitcoins become broke by losing money.

You mean whales?
Anyway I agree, there is more market manipulation hapnnening here than I'd like to admit
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

If Bitcoin crashed and burned would it most likely be the end of all Crypto currency ?

If bitcoin really do burn out, I think that will not stop the crypto from proceeding. There are a lot of crypto as of today, the 2nd to bitcoin is an example, ETH has so many investors that I think they will continue to support even without bitcoin. Most of the people who support ETH is really focusing on how to obtain them. so I think if bitcoin will fall, ETh will rise.
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:37:45 AM

If bitcoin should crash again it will lead to overinvestment and wild speculation.
Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:46:07 PM

If Bitcoin crashed and burned would it most likely be the end of all Crypto currency ?

If bitcoin really do burn out, I think that will not stop the crypto from proceeding. There are a lot of crypto as of today, the 2nd to bitcoin is an example, ETH has so many investors that I think they will continue to support even without bitcoin. Most of the people who support ETH is really focusing on how to obtain them. so I think if bitcoin will fall, ETh will rise.

Bitcoin = e-mail
Ethereum = internet

The internet can survive without e-mail

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
nor9847

Activity: 89

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:52:49 PM

all altcoin will be corrupted, moreover altcoin which need bitcoin as the exchanger, but the cryptocurrency world never ends, there will be another platform to save the altcoin as BCH or Bitcoin Gold, Ethereum, i think ethereum will change the position of bitcoin if it happened.
donovank

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:12:11 PM

There are allot or rumours and people complaining that bitcurrency's are all bubbles

They're just jealous that they didnt hop allong the ride :-D
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:20:13 PM

Bitcoin = e-mail
Ethereum = internet

Edit:  In my opinion the above analogy should look more like this

Bitcoin = e-mail
Blockchain = internet
mayo2u

Activity: 325
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:16:31 PM

IF? For what reason if?

If there was a nuclear war Bitcoin would certainly crash and burn. But then ... so would the rest of the world. Outside of war or governments killing people owning crypto - there is nothing to stop the rise of BTC and other crypto.
mickymax777

Activity: 96

Cryptologist

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:36:09 AM

Bitcoin = e-mail
Ethereum = internet

Edit:  In my opinion the above analogy should look more like this

Bitcoin = e-mail
Blockchain = internet

I agree, thanks for the correction

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
papahmauriel

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

i think no words to bitcoin crashed,because everyone needed bitcoin
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

if bitcoin is crashed, then people will sell their bitcoin and the price will be down too deep. people don't want to lose their money so they will cut loss their bitcoin although they know that bitcoin can increase again, they only think that how they can get their money back. but I don't think that many people will let this happen, they will support bitcoin to not down too deep so bitcoin can stay survive.
carefumles

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:56:32 AM

Yes, most of all Crypto currency  will end and a little will survive with small price 1$ and more .

it’s hard to see all Crypto currency  back to zero
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:19:47 PM

I don’t think cryptocurrencies are going away at all. This technology will soon be woven into the fabric of cutting edge technology. We have altcoins that are being used for smart contracts, IOT applications, communications, etc.

Even if Bitcoin didn’t survive for some reason, there is a place for this technology in the future. If anything, the reason that Bitcoin could fail is because of newer and better cryptocurrencies that solve some problems such as scalability and high fees.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:27:08 PM

What you are saying does not match your implications, bitcoin has crashed before and it was not the end for cryptocurrencies, in fact crypto came back way stronger as we are seeing right now, now if bitcoin disappeared that will be another story, it seems very likely that if bitcoin completely collapsed that most of the alts will disappear as well and only a handful of projects will survive.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: