Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antpool/Nicehash configuration for 3x D3 Miners  (Read 251 times)
Dragonsith01 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:01:28 AM

Hi,

Newbie here. I did try to use the search feature but it's not working for me.  Any help is appreciated or point me in the right direction. Below is my current configuration/set up:

I have a 3rd party hosting my miners. I currently don't have VPN access, so I can't log into the machines using the IP address to access. (they are adding that feature soon ). For now, I have to provide the setup details., then the provider inputs my information for me.

For Antpool & I created 1 Sub account  with 3X D3 worker names.  Currently Antpool is working & earning are showing but nothing in Payment history.  I configured the DASH wallet from Exodus for Antpool.  I prefer Nicehash, to be set up for Pools 1 & 2. For the worker name I used the BTC address  provided by Nicehash, however non of the miners can be found.   

See below for my setup:
D3  Machine #1 
Pool1
URL:      stratum+tcp://x11.usa.nicehash.com:3336
Worker: nicehash bitcoin address

Pool2
URL:      stratum+tcp://x11.eu.nicehash.com:3336
Worker: nicehash bitcoin address

Pool3
URL:      stratum-dash.antpool.com:6099
Worker:  dragonsith001.1

For my two other D3 Antminers the first two Pools are the same as above Nicehash.  Antpool for Pool3 on the other two machines. 

D3 Machine #2
URL:     stratum-dash.antpool.com:6099
Worker: dragonsith001.2

D3 Machine #3
URL:     stratum-dash.antpool.com:6099
Worker: dragonsith001.3

Any thoughts or suggestions or see anything I'm doing wrong?

Thank you.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: