Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 06:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to Buy Gift Cards: Staples, Safeway, Amazon, Ebay, Bulk -NOT CARDED/STOLEN  (Read 479 times)
HonestnEasy Trades (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:09:13 AM

Hello.  I want to buy your gift cards or gift card codes.  Please do not sell me codes that have been sold to someone else or that you plan to sell to others.  Do not sell me codes that are carded, stolen or in any way illegal or non-legitimate.  I am looking to buy bulk quantities.  Please PM me for more information.  I am looking to pay between 30-50% value for these cards and again I can do bulk values, regularly.

The cards listed in the title - Staples, Safeway, Amazon, Ebay, are just a few examples.  Please ask if you have something I might be interested in.  Visa/Mastercards/Amex Gift Cards (NOT Credit card numbers.  I DO NOT want stolen or other credit card numbers.  Do not contact me offering them) are also cards I am willing to buy.

I can provide BTC, LTC, XMR, or other coins in exchange for your gift cards or gift card codes, please ask.

Thank you.
AltCalendar

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:08:20 AM

Hello.  I want to buy your gift cards or gift card codes.  Please do not sell me codes that have been sold to someone else or that you plan to sell to others.  Do not sell me codes that are carded, stolen or in any way illegal or non-legitimate.  I am looking to buy bulk quantities.  Please PM me for more information.  I am looking to pay between 30-50% value for these cards and again I can do bulk values, regularly.

The cards listed in the title - Staples, Safeway, Amazon, Ebay, are just a few examples.  Please ask if you have something I might be interested in.  Visa/Mastercards/Amex Gift Cards (NOT Credit card numbers.  I DO NOT want stolen or other credit card numbers.  Do not contact me offering them) are also cards I am willing to buy.

I can provide BTC, LTC, XMR, or other coins in exchange for your gift cards or gift card codes, please ask.

Thank you.
At that rate they’ll probably be BAD/CARDED
lucifer1928

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:08:32 AM

Just out of curiosity, how do you know if they're selling you legit cards or not?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: