Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:03:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: JP Buntinx  (Read 380 times)
CherrySoda (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:04:20 AM

Am I the only person that thinks JP Buntinx is bot and not a real person? I searched and didn’t see any commentary on this forum. I’m pretty sure JP Buntinx is not a real  journalist. Thoughts?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2828
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:37:03 AM

Am I the only person that thinks JP Buntinx is bot and not a real person? I searched and didn’t see any commentary on this forum. I’m pretty sure JP Buntinx is not a real  journalist. Thoughts?

My take on him. He is not a bot but probably a pseudonym for someone. Usually authors take some other name to hide their real identify. If I remember correct, I read about him writing an article about some scammer. Here is the link:

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/07/04/gainbitcoin-ponzi-scheme-operator-amit-bhardwaj-takes-ads-hindus-front-page/

"JP is working hard to bring more credibility to the Bitcoin and blockchain news industry. Outside of being Europe Editor at Newsbtc, JP is also an active writer for the website, and does not shy away from letting his opinion be heard."

Maybe he is a member of the forum but used other name as well.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:31:47 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:56:42 AM by Baofeng

Am I the only person that thinks JP Buntinx is bot and not a real person? I searched and didn’t see any commentary on this forum. I’m pretty sure JP Buntinx is not a real  journalist. Thoughts?

Why are you particularly interested with this person though? Did he scam you or something. Its fairly a practice in the writing world that authors used pen names. And the way I see it is that he is a freelance writer, so he maybe writing articles to other bitcoin news website and using another pseudonym.

http://jpbuntinx.com/biography/

As a side note, I would like to state – for the record – that I never bought or invested in Bitcoin through trading. All of the bitcoins I have earned since 2013 have come through writing, forum signatures on Bitcointalk, and running my own website.

So that's its mate. Looks like he admitted already that the is a forum member of this community and not a bot or something.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CherrySoda (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:52:50 PM

I don’t have anything against JP Buntix! I was just curious, because he is very prolific for a human. I wondered if anyone had doubts about the integrity of his journalism for that reason. Anyway, thank you so much for replying!
CherrySoda (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:07:48 PM

Also- sorry, my original post was not very detailed...for some reason I thought everyone would know who I was talking about...and I meant to post this under the “media” or “press” subsection.  Anyway, JP Buntnix is a journalist. He posts about 8 articles a day on the Merkle...which is a source I know nothing about, if anyone cares to fill me in.
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:02:01 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2017, 03:45:19 PM by Baofeng

I don’t have anything against JP Buntix! I was just curious, because he is very prolific for a human. I wondered if anyone had doubts about the integrity of his journalism for that reason. Anyway, thank you so much for replying!

Reading about his biography, I found out that he is a Legendary member of the forum, so that alone would really tell about his personality. He is very knowledgeable and well experienced about bitcoin and cyrptocurrency that's why he can write very good articles.

Also- sorry, my original post was not very detailed...for some reason I thought everyone would know who I was talking about...and I meant to post this under the “media” or “press” subsection.  Anyway, JP Buntnix is a journalist. He posts about 8 articles a day on the Merkle...which is a source I know nothing about, if anyone cares to fill me in.

8 articles a days is just normal for a author who has a broad knowledge about the subject. Heck, they can even write one in under 5 minutes. He not only post on Merkle but other cryptonews website.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
krach
Legendary

Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020

Get Rekt

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:39:14 PM

Hi,
JP is a real person, he just is a writing machine.

[color=#00██ ████ ████

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000000000 REKT PLEBS
● DAILY PARLAYS, ACCAS, SINGLES AND BOASTING
● BONUS HUNTING & VIP PICKS
● 24/7 LIVE TROLL BOX
● SCAM TOUTS ROASTED LIVE

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 02:46:15 PM

Hello CherrySoda!

Good to see my name being mentioned on this forum, I think... The jury is still out on that one.

I am a very real person and it is the name given to me at birth. I do work for a few different sites and produce an average of 15 pieces of content per day.

That makes me a rarity, granted, but it is how I pay my bills every month Smiley

One thing you are correct on, however, is how I am indeed not a journalist. I never claim to be one either, mind you, as I am a freelance writer.

If I were a journalist, my daily content production would not only be less, but also more boring to both write and read.  That is a matter of personal preference, but it's not something I would pursue personally. As long as my employers are happy, I am happy, and that is all that matters in the end.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 03:34:44 PM

Hello CherrySoda!

Good to see my name being mentioned on this forum, I think... The jury is still out on that one.

I am a very real person and it is the name given to me at birth. I do work for a few different sites and produce an average of 15 pieces of content per day.

That makes me a rarity, granted, but it is how I pay my bills every month Smiley

One thing you are correct on, however, is how I am indeed not a journalist. I never claim to be one either, mind you, as I am a freelance writer.

If I were a journalist, my daily content production would not only be less, but also more boring to both write and read.  That is a matter of personal preference, but it's not something I would pursue personally. As long as my employers are happy, I am happy, and that is all that matters in the end.

You do write for so many different news websites and release articles pretty frequently, so can't really blame people for thinking you're just a copywriting bot Tongue
I guess it can be somewhat seen as a compliment, unless they're talking about the quality of your articles Tongue

I do enjoy reading them myself. 

Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

Hello CherrySoda!

I think that's it. The man(Legend) has spoken. He already confirmed that he is not a bot. He is real and I'm going to follow your articles. I read a few and I say that you are indeed a good writer. And wow 15 articles a day? I think you are made a killing out of your writing skills man.  Smiley

Anyway, good to hear back from you. Just provided enough information though to keep this thread alive but I'm sure many have read this already and I'm sure that you will gain followers like me. Goodluck and keep the article flowing specially that bitcoin is hitting all-time-high and crypto world are buzzing all about it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
daibasen

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:47 PM

I have worked with him for two years and even I'm not sure sometimes  Grin
Even an A.I. couldn't monitor as many chatrooms as he does in a day.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 01:55:10 PM

I have worked with him for two years and even I'm not sure sometimes  Grin
Even an A.I. couldn't monitor as many chatrooms as he does in a day.

No one ever said an AI would be better than humans Smiley Average humans, sure, but not everyone's average.
CherrySoda (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:55:34 AM

I love this forum. Thanks for setting the record straight, JP! I’m sorry for doubting your existence, but it was definitely a compliment. 15 articles a day is crazy!
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 11:35:56 AM

I love this forum. Thanks for setting the record straight, JP! I’m sorry for doubting your existence, but it was definitely a compliment. 15 articles a day is crazy!

No worries, i was never offended by any posts in this topic by you or anyone else Smiley
CherrySoda (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:10:30 AM

No worries, i was never offended by any posts in this topic by you or anyone else Smiley

That’s why I love this forum. Everyone is so helpful...and forgiving of “newbies”...even when that newbie questions their existence!  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: