Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to begin in crypto, again?  (Read 419 times)
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:50:13 PM

Make your rank up by posting and posting thru this forum and wiht that you can already begin earning cryptocurrencies by joining ico and just make sure that you are joining a true ico not a scam one because you will end up losing and wasting your time efforts and sweat
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:57:21 PM

Well, for a start, you have to invest something or catch an airdrop/signature like DeepOnion was at the start.

What methods are you using (that you're willing to share) to make free satoshi to trade with?
-Mostly signature campaigns, raise awareness for the project you like and win some free money at the same time.

What platform are you having the best trading results on (I'm hoping still yobit)?
-Defenitely not yobit, if you want to trade P&D, better get on coinexchange, at least you know that you're not trading non-existent coins.
-I buy my coins on Binance mostly.

Are you mining any new coins with a cpu miner that you can start trading right away on a exchange?
-Not really, I don't know if that's still possible, definitely not for BTC.
Are you using any paying faucets for new alt coins? if so which ones? (ill ref you)
-No, faucets give off really small amounts, not really worth it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

I think it will be more difficult to try and recreate the things you did back those days. I remember too when bitcoin is that irrelevant that people don't actually care and cryptocurrency is not even a thing. So I suggest you start again but differently since coins right now are much expensive or valuable than before.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: