Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:18:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will Altcoins Survive  (Read 10485 times)
solowise (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:59:19 AM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:57:11 AM

Altcoins will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. Not to mention usually(but not always) other coin's prices go up and down along with bitcoin's price. Also take note that most coins aren't even competitors of bitcoin. Most coins have their own use-cases; not every cryptocurrency is made as a payment system or a store of value.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:02:21 AM

they will survive. in fact there are coins who are still rising eventhough the btc price and demands are on all time high. 
check this website,  you can see their forecasted top cryptocurrencies and the profit percentage. https://roboadvisorcoin.com/
YoungKingJH

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:09:36 AM

Majority of them won't survive. A lot of alts are backed by weak technology and people looking for a quick buck. However, there are some gems out there that will stay around for sure. If the technology is good, the alt will be around. The underlying technology will be the determining factor.
Leeke

Activity: 151
Merit: 11

Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 04:09:24 AM

Hi
From my short time in this space - alts can survive long-term. The more of these things the better but some coins only need one or two of them. Its just like any business situation.

Active development team (except if your DOGE)
Active and engaged community - if noone cares enough to promote or demand your product its not going to last long
Active markets - if you can't get it into the hands of the masses - well byeeeeeeeeeee
A new technology or product/service or a better way than that currently available - this is where I think a lot of ICO's are just missing the point. If you aren't offering a unique crypto in some way or if your target market has no idea why this is beneficial.
Usability - btc is great - but ya know - high fees, slow transfers... alts do th

Also another reason alts can survive - is that if you can't afford a lambo, then you can always get a budget toyota or or something. Alts make a great cheaper alternative to entering the market (mostly after you'v bought the btc first) and if you can find the golden gooses out there... Smiley

jksmds

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:58:59 AM

Majority of them won't survive. Some will survive, and each will create their on community, demand, space.
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

due to the increase in demand it is also possible to increase its coin as the btc price is always high. Although it will have competitors, it is not a reason for altcoins to survive. Just as this demand continues to grow . many have bct campaigns and they continue to increase so altcoins continue to revive and its membership increase.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:37:41 AM

Altcoins will be fine. Bitcoin is a good investment but not necessarily the best in terms of profit.

$100 in Bitcoin is but a small share. $100 in a young, good coin, could do x10/x100 even more.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Altcoins were in business and will remain in business no matter what happens with bitcoin. Bitcoin is standing on its own. So as many other alternative crypto currencies are standing on there own. Once there was time where market movements in the bitcoin would affect the altcoin market significantly. However recently many of these coins have garner larger investor base. Coins like ethereum, dash, monero, litecoin etc etc are today looking strong on their own. Price of these coins is less affected by bitcoin movement.
In short altcoins will remain in business. Strongest and brightest of them will thrive in future. Look at wave as recent example.
RomaMarquez

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:16:21 PM

The biggest altcoins will survive. Such coins like Ethereum, Ripple, NEM, Dash, OmiseGo are already used by many companies, they have good reputation and provide a lot of new opportunities. But most of little altcoins will die if it is no demand for them.
Talukdarrr

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:50:08 PM

Look, there was a time when Yahoo was the god of Google. Look what happened now. Bitcoin needs to keep up to date with the technology and the needs of the people. If any other Altcoins can meet the people demands, then they will survive like a boss.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:37:27 PM

Have anyone already checked https://mytc.io/ ? If I understand it correctly I could get tokens just cooperating with their sponsors. Like cashback or I don’t know. But the main idea is great. Is it safe?
=I think that they have right to stay as alcoins cause people could use them all the time un different situations
redoykhan

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

yes of course altcoin will survive. You can see that many altcoins which is legit they are pumping and after few days all will be alright. so don’t worry about altcoins. legit coin will survive

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
benj_pirate

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:42:53 PM

yes of course altcoin will survive. You can see that many altcoins which is legit they are pumping and after few days all will be alright. so don’t worry about altcoins. legit coin will survive

What would be your call of the 5 most legit ALT in your opinion ?
I'm not sure we are allowed to discuss that topic here, but you seem to me so confident that ALT will survive that I wonder which are you favorite...
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:54:33 PM

I believe thay will. I think they will be used as payments instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a store of value. It's expansive to transfer. I don't say, of course, that bitcoin won't survive. Probably, it will always be the most valued coin.
Plus, altcoins(good altcoins) are unique, they have different purposes. For example, Monero is used to be untracable, Ethereum lets creat dapps on top of it, dash is user-friendly and so on. On the contrary, the ones that lack that unique features are doomed to fade away. Take useless bitcoin forks as an example.
benj_pirate

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:55:38 PM

I believe thay will. I think they will be used as payments instead of bitcoin. Bitcoin is a store of value. It's expansive to transfer. I don't say, of course, that bitcoin won't survive. Probably, it will always be the most valued coin.
Plus, altcoins(good altcoins) are unique, they have different purposes. For example, Monero is used to be untracable, Ethereum lets creat dapps on top of it, dash is user-friendly and so on. On the contrary, the ones that lack that unique features are doomed to fade away. Take useless bitcoin forks as an example.

I think that saying that BTC will always be the most valuable coin is the same as saying the yahoo would always stay at the top... but google happened. Im' talking here in terms of MC size. Because I admit that with only 21M coin, it will be hard to catch him up.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:05:41 PM

Sure, Bitcoin price is not going to have big affect on alt coin, usually traders is looking for chances to buy alt coin at low price and when Bitcoin price going up usually alt coin going down, and that is the moment traders going to buy, all crypto is depend on the users not bitcoin price

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
rgbrt

Activity: 70

DHrJPBSTfSbJAvAVbRXuJ1j8L7XP3uNjdZ

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:16 AM

Altcoins will definitely survive and not just that it will grow much further than what it is today.
karkajuth

Activity: 81

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:28:09 AM

I have a big faith on etc in long term it will be not like bitcoin but people use it for it as an alternative.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:04:42 AM

Definitely! Do not worry, some of the altcoins have stronger position than Bitcoin has. I am sure in future the majority of people dealing with crypto will prefer to use Litecoin and DASH. Ethereum is also very strong as well as NEO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: