Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which slogan do you want for Bitcore?
Bitcore - Next Generation Crypto
Bitcore - The Future is Now
Bitcore - The Heart of Crypto
Bitcore - Pink Different
Bitcore - Novus Ordo Cadena
Bitcore - Ad Lunam Rosea
Bitcore - We don't Fork Around
Bitcore - What the Fuck is Timetravel
Bitcore -  The Currency Of The People
Bitcore - The Pink Future

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcore (BTX): Let's vote for our slogan!  (Read 2029 times)
Elby

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:29:21 PM

I vote for Bitcore - Bitcore - We don't Fork Around and Bitcore -  The Currency Of The People.

You guys do know that if you pick a 'joke' name your coin will lose credibility in the eyes of the majority of potential users and investors???

yep. I traded the bitcores for whitec oins. Good luck with the slogans though

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:26:08 PM

Strange, I thought the instructions for the contest discouraged funny slogans  Huh

I guess then I will have to vote for:

"Bitcore - We're More Than a Slogan"     Grin

2nd place: "BITCORE - NO TIME FOR SLOGANS"
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:03:53 PM

I think ''Pink different'' is the best out of all these, you immediatly get it. (think different).

The future is now is so... overused, its not original. ''Pink different'' is smart, funny and easy to get but meanwhile original. It's perfect imo.

Also i'm suprised by the options most of them are just plain jokes, not serious and not very funny aswell. The latin ones aren't really great either. So I voted for only 1 option which is

''Pink Different''

I think any other slogan than this one will only negatively affect name of Bitcore which wants to be taken serious. ''The future is now'' isn't bad but its very unoriginal. Might aswell just rip off the X-files and make ''The truth is out there'' your quote ...

*Shilling intensifies*
''Pink Different'' works on my levels, cause now everytime you see ''Pink'' you will think of Bitcore, it is original and it is funny +smart!!!! It's good marketing and unique for Bitcore.
Just pick this one already... there's no reason to pick any other quote than ''Pink Different'' Unless you want your faith decided by a forum of people who are only posting random shit cause they think it is funny -_-''

PokerStein1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:04:25 PM

I vote the future is now at first sight , Bitcore became my top coins , i gain great value when mining Bitcore. Go Bitcoree !!

btcprosinyal

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:23:22 AM

The pink future  --- I think is wonderful bcz colors and slogan is combine.
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:43:51 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:01:27 PM by crypt0kid

You might want to consider Bitcore - Currency of the people. The "the" isn't really necessary.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:59:17 PM

For the love of everything that is good, please don't use the pink future. That is absolutely horrible. There are much better options to choose from. Not sure who's idea it was to add this to the list, but please whatever you do, don't let that become the slogan. I see a lot of posts on Twitter supporting it. You'll kill all credibility of Bitcore if you choose that as the slogan. I and many others might have to divest from this coin if something like that becomes the slogan.

Neyla

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:32:51 PM

I vote  1) Pink difference
           2) the pink future
Both of sembolize our coin  Smiley
Hadrop.Boyle

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

You might want to consider Bitcore - Currency of the people. The "the" isn't really necessary.

signed, Currency of the people - sound pretty good, a mix both of the slogans would be cool too.

Wanne get 10% of Cointracking? https://cointracking.info/?ref=M138678
Wanne join Binance Exchange? https://www.binance.com/?ref=11326731
Wanne join Kucoin with Bonus? https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=7QHt5a
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:12 AM

For the love of everything that is good, please don't use the pink future. That is absolutely horrible. There are much better options to choose from. Not sure who's idea it was to add this to the list, but please whatever you do, don't let that become the slogan. I see a lot of posts on Twitter supporting it. You'll kill all credibility of Bitcore if you choose that as the slogan. I and many others might have to divest from this coin if something like that becomes the slogan.

Yeah.  Who in the world chose these options?  We had a dozen better options.  I am guessing someone chose them on their own and this list reflects their personality more than anything. 

Maybe they really wanted to go with something like 'next generation crypto' so listed that along with a bunch of joke slogans to choose from.   It is bizzare.

Here are some of them that did NOT make the poll:

Bitcore - The new core of crypto

Bitcore:  Building Better Blockchains

Bitcore:  Scalable Blockchain Solutions

Retaining Core Values While Solving Core Problems, Bitcore is Blockchain Evolved

Bitcore:  Bitcoin Evolved

Bitcore:  Core Values - Lightening Speed

Bitcore: "Crypto for all"

Bitcore: "Currency of today and tomorrow"

Bitcore, the better Bitcoin

Strength, speed, and stability. Simply Bitcore

Bitcore - freedom, value and stability

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Sergiko12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:23:30 AM

If we have to select from this list then " the pink future" can be the slogan. In my opinion.
crypt0kid

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:42:58 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 09:57:25 AM by crypt0kid

Yeah.  Who in the world chose these options?  We had a dozen better options.  I am guessing someone chose them on their own and this list reflects their personality more than anything.

Maybe they really wanted to go with something like 'next generation crypto' so listed that along with a bunch of joke slogans to choose from.   It is bizzare.

Here are some of them that did NOT make the poll:

Bitcore - The new core of crypto

Bitcore:  Building Better Blockchains

Bitcore:  Scalable Blockchain Solutions

Retaining Core Values While Solving Core Problems, Bitcore is Blockchain Evolved

Bitcore:  Bitcoin Evolved

Bitcore:  Core Values - Lightening Speed

Bitcore: "Crypto for all"

Bitcore: "Currency of today and tomorrow"

Bitcore, the better Bitcoin

Strength, speed, and stability. Simply Bitcore

Bitcore - freedom, value and stability

The choices are definitely not that great. One would think that there would have been a better list from all of the suggestions that were given. I picked "The Future is Now", but in retrospect, that is a really overused slogan. There is nothing exciting about that. The "Next Generation Crypto" is alright, but it could be tweaked to make it sound better.

Here are  few that I'd like to throw into the mix:

Bitcore - "ad populum" - It's Latin and it means "for the people". The devs seem to listen to the community and allow us to give our input, hence why "for the people" would be a great slogan. If we want consider the U.S. dollar's "E pluribus Unum" meaning "from many one", then "ad populum" or "a populo" which is Latin meaning "from the people". The people's voice are heard or could also mean that Bitcore represents the people, whereas something like Bitcoin Cash represents a few really rich organizations.

Bitcore - "Better, Faster, Stronger". Something like this is vague enough to suggest that Bitcore is better, faster and stronger than all of the other coins, which could include BTC, without pointing fingers at anyone. Bitcoin Cash keeps saying that they're better than BTC. This would be a jab not only to BTC and BCash, but every coin on the market. Bitcore would basically be saying that we're taking our rightful place on the throne of cryptocurrency as the true king because we're better than every other coin. It's a bold statement and will make a lot of waves.

In my opinion, there are better slogans to choice from that the options presented to us, but as long as "we don't fork around" and "the pink future", just t name a few aren't picked, I guess I can live with it.

monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:16:41 PM

Here are  few that I'd like to throw into the mix:

Bitcore - "ad populum" - It's Latin and it means "for the people". The devs seem to listen to the community and allow us to give our input, hence why "for the people" would be a great slogan. If we want consider the U.S. dollar's "E pluribus Unum" meaning "from many one", then "ad populum" or "a populo" which is Latin meaning "from the people". The people's voice are heard or could also mean that Bitcore represents the people, whereas something like Bitcoin Cash represents a few really rich organizations.

I had some similar thoughts, one of my entries was:

E pluribus codex    = "Out of many, ledger/block"
  Grin

Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:56:14 PM

Hi! I voted for Bitcore "The heart of Crypto" considering the name of the coin itself Bit"CORE". More power!

Nikitacrypto

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:54:53 PM

I voted The pink future. That is simple. Bitcore is pink, and we believe its future coin.
I am new in here. Just came to vote. Some guys wrote preslogans are 'joke' slogans. Friends everything is simple. Slogan must be clear and short. And some points lets be kind to each other. Smiley
Crypto1992

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Tokenpay

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:02:39 PM

I have voted for the BITCORE- The currency of the future.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 07:17:18 PM

voted to Bitcore - The Future is Now (is time traveled~ focusing currency conversion transactions in the tourism sector)

Haxmaul

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:05 PM

I vote the following:

Bitcore - Novus Ordo Cadena
Bitcore - The Futer is Now

What about this though:

Bitcore - Our Vision Survives

Kryptowerk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:11:41 AM

Dear Community,

Thank you all for voting for a Bitcore (BTX) slogan. This has been running for 10 days now and we feel like the community made a clear choice.

Congratulations Rumhurius for winning this contest! The future is now!
We will get in touch with you soon.

Please note: The winner of the raffle for all entries will be announced soon, info about it will be posted in this thread as well as the official Bitcore thread.

Your Bitcore team

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Kryptowerk (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:05:00 AM

Winners have officially been announced: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1883902.msg26112516#msg26112516
And on twitter: https://twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX/status/940017227771805701

Congratulations!

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: