Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PICK THREE!!!!  (Read 636 times)
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:16:53 PM

1 Ethereum second place on coinmarketcap   $40 991 522 250
2 Bitcoin Cash third place on coinmarketcap   $21 457 300 068
and
lucky guess
3 Ripple number four with $9 229 861 834
In fact those new dag coins has reached high price so quickly. DAG is very interesting system but $1.28 for IOTA? Where can it grow?   
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

I think I will never go further than top 50 because it kills the market capitalism and then it gets dangerous to invest into such coin. It will not take much time for such coins to get drained off and then make you loose your profits.

So it’s better stay above top 50 and then choose. For sure Ether is my motive for now and looking at the current rate of rising it looks to me perfect investment. The second coin is well within top 5 and that’s Ripple. A very very good investment and very cheap at this point. Being centralised it stands all the time high in market capitalism. So these are two for now. And if third one then I will suggest Dash becaus somewhow it is keeping itself upwards when other currencies are down.

The most money I've made is from new coins outside the top 100. If you choose wisely and research you can find some real gems that will make you back 50 times your money, of course it's riskier but that's why it's high rewards.

Also Dash is a good coin, but it's not the right time to buy.

How it is possible to make profit with the outdated coin in the market place top lists bro. Please let me know what are all the coins you have to buy in the altcoin list. I understand that Dash is best currency all the time.
We find this in the market more an year here so let that alone keep aside. What are all the other you mentioned we will be able to make the more money with the trading or holding it simply for future profit.
Masternoodle

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:25:41 PM

1. Bitcoin - Its not the best cryptocurrency, nor is it the most useful, but the last few months in this space has shown us that you cannot underestimate the effects that a limited supply has on the market.

2. Loopring - The first cryptocurrency the accomplish a fully decentralised exchange will be huge. Loopring is a protocol that binds individual parties together to form a highly liquid network to facilitate OTC transactions. It stands out from its competitors and has major backing and partnerships with NEO with their NEX exchange. Bullish.

3. Phore is a cryptocurrency you'll be thanking me for pointing out. Its in its early stages and had no ICO but has a hugely experienced team that have been in the Crypto space since 2014 with the likes of Kryptcoin and Feathercoin. Currently its just a privacy coin with masternodes, by the end of the year they're working to build a decentralised congruent marketplace with micro crowdfunding and potentially USD-Phore direct exchange. It will also be the first to implement smart contracts on a privacy coin!
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:35:05 PM

RIPPLE, MONERO AND DASH

Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

1. Ethereum Classic (ETC #9) - reduction of rewards incoming in a few weeks should be a huge plus moving ahead.
2. TenX (PAY #38) - making cryptos spendable we all know how this can help but they are also trying to get a license for fiat as well making either spendable in the end
3. Bitcore (BTX #159) - Low supply, 20MB, 2.5 min blocks, segwit activated, and more. Also figures on CMC are currently incorrect this would be Top 50 but as currently is it isn't that is why I use it as number three Tongue

burnedbyfees

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

I think I will never go further than top 50 because it kills the market capitalism and then it gets dangerous to invest into such coin. It will not take much time for such coins to get drained off and then make you loose your profits.

So it’s better stay above top 50 and then choose. For sure Ether is my motive for now and looking at the current rate of rising it looks to me perfect investment. The second coin is well within top 5 and that’s Ripple. A very very good investment and very cheap at this point. Being centralised it stands all the time high in market capitalism. So these are two for now. And if third one then I will suggest Dash becaus somewhow it is keeping itself upwards when other currencies are down.

The most money I've made is from new coins outside the top 100. If you choose wisely and research you can find some real gems that will make you back 50 times your money, of course it's riskier but that's why it's high rewards.

Also Dash is a good coin, but it's not the right time to buy.

How it is possible to make profit with the outdated coin in the market place top lists bro. Please let me know what are all the coins you have to buy in the altcoin list. I understand that Dash is best currency all the time.
We find this in the market more an year here so let that alone keep aside. What are all the other you mentioned we will be able to make the more money with the trading or holding it simply for future profit.

There's new coins outside the top 50, who said anything about outdated coins?

Maybe it's a language barrier thing, are you using Google translate?

sausagedog

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 10:20:43 PM

1. Bitcoin - Its not the best cryptocurrency, nor is it the most useful, but the last few months in this space has shown us that you cannot underestimate the effects that a limited supply has on the market.

2. Loopring - The first cryptocurrency the accomplish a fully decentralised exchange will be huge. Loopring is a protocol that binds individual parties together to form a highly liquid network to facilitate OTC transactions. It stands out from its competitors and has major backing and partnerships with NEO with their NEX exchange. Bullish.

3. Phore is a cryptocurrency you'll be thanking me for pointing out. Its in its early stages and had no ICO but has a hugely experienced team that have been in the Crypto space since 2014 with the likes of Kryptcoin and Feathercoin. Currently its just a privacy coin with masternodes, by the end of the year they're working to build a decentralised congruent marketplace with micro crowdfunding and potentially USD-Phore direct exchange. It will also be the first to implement smart contracts on a privacy coin!

I'm a massive fan of Loopring, from what I know so far it should stand head and shoulders above all similar projects.
Maren

Activity: 304
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:40:41 PM

ZENcash, NEM, VERTcoin

rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:50:13 PM

Sonm : super computer project better than golom still very low market cap
Cindicator: very good prediction market project the price will go 10x once they have an exchange
Tezos : it only IOU at the moment once the product is out this will change the way crypto work. 

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:04:57 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 06:44:40 AM by Qunenin

Ethereum - Has proven time and time again that it has consistency and stability. It's show great potential in the market, it's reached an all time high of $500 and is a coin to be invested in long term if you are to see good profit.

Ripple - Has shown also that it has potential and great capability to be a great altcoin. It's coin value is currently steady at $0.25, but if this coin spikes like it did in early November 2017, the profits are great. Ripple is centralized and used mostly by banks around the world for it's technology.

Stellar - Is a coin that some people underrate due to it's value, currently at $0.73. What some people might not know is that it was $0.2 just a few days ago. It's a coin similar to Ripple and has the same kind of potential. If you are looking to invest, look at this one for sure.

I really like those 3 too. Much profit long term and short term.

These three are the best three altcoin i guess. I have some doubt about Stellar but Ethereum and Ripple are the real good coins and you can invest in both of them blindly

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:16:24 AM

from the top 10 ADA
top 30 KMD
top 100 SNM Smiley
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:26:28 AM

Let me not agree with you that investing in projects that are not in the top50 is taboo. I agree that the risks increase in geometric progression, but also the opportunity to earn serious money increases. Just need to be able to look. There's a lot of scum, but there you can find the very pearl that will later cost a lot of money and is in the top 20 or top 50. Take though the Uservice project (do not look that it's in my signature, it's not advertising). This project is already a real business from the real sector of the economy. How do you think someone has more chances for them or for an abstract project "what's there" on the blockroom?
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:54:21 AM

RIPPLE, MONERO AND DASH

I think if you have extra money then buy Ripple for now as it is really cheap than its potential and can grow 5 times in price than it is now in the early 2018..

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:32:24 AM

Choose 3 alts with brief reasoning. Which do you think are best?

1. From the top 15 in Market Cap.
2. From 16-100 in Market Cap.
3. 101+ in Market Cap.

1. NEO (#12 MC) - Everybody knows about NEO whose involved in this space (or should). Gets bonus points for DHF being a boss.

2. BNB (#47 MC) - Binance has a great interface. Daily volume of $800m (today atleast) which makes it #7 in exchange daily volume rankings. Impressive to say its only been open slightly over 4 months. Token is DEFLATIONARY (Binance uses 20% of profits each quater to buy back tokens FROM THE MARKET and BURN THEM). BNB tokens can be used instead of paying exchange fees (at a reduced rate) so have real value....etc.

3. Phore (#366 MC) - Phore is a updated rebrand of KryptKoin. No ICO. No Dev premine. Has Masternodes / Governance. Has just implemented Zerocoin protocol. Has a (relatively) low supply of 11million (with 2.5m of these locked in nodes). Has a low Market Cap of $5million. Has plans for a marketplace / segwit / and many other very attractive / very ambitious plans. The community is very active and has been a real help to me in the discord chat. If everything goes to plan this could be a real gem.

What are yours?

From all of your alt, i like BNB more, it promising to growth and stable i think.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: